•Thirtyseven•

"So here's the year missacio was born-"Our art history professor pressed on his remote to changed the slide, I was listening but someone threw a ball of scrunched up paper at me, I turned and looked up two or three rows to see Jungkook chuckling quietly and his hand covering his mouth. Probably wondering why Jungkook was sitting rows behind me? I'm completely dumbfounded to why he decided to do that.

 Probably wondering why Jungkook was sitting rows behind me? I'm completely dumbfounded to why he decided to do that

I turned around again only to witness the professor -and mostly everyone in the room staring at me. "Are you still with us?"he asked rather rudely, I looked at him surprisingly, does he have to be so rude to me on my first lesson? "Oh..you noticed my presence since the start of the class, out of all of these students?" The moment I said that I regretted it. Sort of.

He chuckled at that, he quickly turned serious. "Could you not get smart with me and actually listen and write notes? Please and thank you". He demanded before turning back to the board and continuing the lesson. Wow the shade in this guy. I turned back to Jungkook whom was shocked and shook his head in disbelief, I stood up and stomped up the steps to Jungkook's row, I scooted past people to an empty seat beside Jungkook. I sat down and leaned my head on his shoulder. He giggled at my little sulk.

"Come on, let's write some notes." He whispered, patting my arm. "I'll get them from you later. I'm pissed off right now."I whined quietly and he sighed. "Ah okay".
-
After a long day of lessons, we were back in the apartment.

I swayed my hips to the music, Jungkook placed his hands on my waist and swayed with me, his crotch against my bottom, that's how close he was to my body. I gently grinded against his crotch, teasing him. I gasped as I felt his member twitch, heck, it turned me on. I walked away from his stiff form and walked towards the marble counter, I leaned my elbows on it, my arse perked in the air, facing Jungkook. My breathing became heavy as his hands touched my back, one hand glided down to my bottom.

He slowly pulled down my booty shorts, he slammed his member against me causing my breath to hitch. He then pulled down my underwear and gently spread open my legs, I was clueless to what he was going to do next. I then felt his tongue against my vagina.

 I then felt his tongue against my vagina

It then escalated.

-
•A week later
I jumped to the sound of my phone going off, it awoken me at 10 am on a Saturday morning. I'm not a morning person.

"Hello?"I greeted, I didn't even get a chance to see whom was calling me.

"Honey, have you thought it?"

"Huh? About what?"I rubbed my eyes roughly, why couldn't she wait till the afternoon?

"The arranged-"

"You want me to meet him don't you?"I bit my nails, I flinched at the touch of Jungkook's hand on my hand, pulling it away from my mouth.

"J-just see what you think, please?"I could here the determination in her voice. "Okay. Fine. Bye." I ended the phone call.

"Meet who? What guy?"Jungkook sat up, he seemed worried and protective. "Don't be mad when I tell you."I caressed his toned arm and he looked into my eyes, he looked serious.

"She-"I was cut off by Jungkook.

"She's chosen your future husband, hasn't she?"he asked rhetorically, he looked away from my eyes and down at the creased sheets. "I don't agree with it, I don't want to do it! I'm just going to meet him. I won't leave you, I swear."

He didn't say anything, he sat up and left the room. I suddenly got a message, from my Mam. It read;
"Meet him tonight, at his house. Here's the address."
I turned off my phone and packed some clothes for I'm spending the night at my house. I brushed my hair and my teeth and dressed myself in a oversized jumper and skinny jeans. I opened the front door to see an angry Jungkook, he tried to avoid my presence as I walked past him. "See you later, okay?"I placed my hand on his shoulder before leaving, he didn't acknowledge me.
-
"Did you bring a nice dress?"my mother asked as she continued curling my thick hair, I sighed deeply. "Yes I brought a dress, rather nice one actually."

"Why are you so down?"she asked, concern in her voice. "I fell out with..my friend."I chuckled nervously as finished curling the last strand of my hair. "Oh..well I hope you both work it out."

"Me too."

28 minutes later and I had my makeup done and my dress on, I was very nervous. I couldn't believe I was going through with this, I felt bad for Jungkook.

"Ready?"my mother asked as she put the key in the ignition and started the engine. "Ready."I breathed deeply as she pulled out of the drive way.
-
"We're here!"my mother stated excitedly, I felt rather sick, like I wanted to gag. We exited the car and were welcomed by two figures, one a woman and another, a young man.

He looked familiar.

I gasped as he greeted me.

-
Sorry for the cliffhanger XD XD
Guess who the mystery guy is ;)