•Ten•

Jungkook's POV:
I sat by my window watching old folks walk under their umbrella in the lashing rain.
Flashback//
"Is this what you want? Do you know who you want?"I whisper softly to her, her face turned away from mine for avoidance.
////
I hear murmurs, it suddenly becomes clear once it becomes louder- she was singing, and her voice sounded so beautiful. I flinch as soon as I hear the shower.

Lucie's POV:
"amugeotdo eobtdeon yeoldaseosui na
sesangeun cham keosseo neomu jageun na
ije nan sangsanghal sudo eobseo
hyanggiga eobtdeon teong bieoitdeon na na
I pray"I sang as I got into the hot steaming shower, I started humming through the song until I got to my favourite part.
"You make me begin"I sang aloud, maybe not the best idea but I was enjoying it.
I don't know where I heard the song before, either it was from Jungkook's room or from the bus-I wasn't worried about that right now, I felt more relaxed now that I could sleep all my worries away after the shower.

"You make me begin"I sang louder, washing out the shampoo in my dark hair.

Jungkook's POV:
The song sounded familiar as she sang louder, it was my song. Have I sang aloud enough for her to hear?..or did she look through my lyric notebook? I don't know what it is but she sings it well. I loved hearing her breathlessly sing my song.

I breathed in and began singing along quietly, so she couldn't hear me-and I'll say, her voice went well in sync with mine.
-
I leave my bedroom to go have a shower, I stroll past Lucie's room and stop in my tracks, curiosity took over. She was writing in a little notebook, I started admiring the way she dragged her pen along each line.
"It's rude to stare"she mocked my  words from last time. I felt my ears go warm and red-I'm such a creep, standing outside her door watching her. Stupid Jungkook.

"Nah, only because I noticed you drooling.."I lied but loved seeing her reactions everytime I mess with her, she wipes the corners of her crimson lips-my heart just melted. Her cheeks blush from embarrassment.

"Yah, there's no drool.."she exclaims, turning to a new page in her notebook. I come into her room and walk towards her, extending my arm and wiping the right side of her mouth, although there's nothing there, I just wanted to touch her. "Um..thanks..I guess-yah, aren't you pissed at me?"she mentions whilst placing a bookmark in the notebook and closing it, she puts it under her pillow. I mentally roll my eyes at the fact that she brought it up.

"*sigh* I was just confused,...and you ruined the moment.."I explained, looking to the ground. "I ruined the moment? You were literally naked and almost touching your thing off of me"she chuckles, and I couldn't help but join. Her sweet laugh is contagious.

I apologise to her and sat on her bed, we talked for hours, till past midnight.
"So..what do you write in that notebook?"I ask her, she starts blushing. "I write poems, songs and-"she said, only to be interrupted by me. "Wait, you write songs? Can see your lyrics?"

"No, they're sacred to me. I don't like showing people what I write and etc.."She says, with a little giggle. "I won't judge them-or tell anyone"I said, and that was a promise, I knew how she felt.

She looked at me with hesitant eyes, she reached for her notebook and handed it to me, but her grip still on it. "Promise..?"she says.

"Cross my heart and hope to die.."I reply, honestly. And some how she could tell from my tone, she let go of her grip on the plain white notebook.

I open the notebook and scan through the heavily filled pages, until I come across an unfinished song lyric. "Ran out of ideas?"I asked her as I started reading through the lyrics. "You could say that, I ran out of inspiration.."she took out her hair tie and tied her hair in a messy bun. "Happens all the time, don't worry.."I said, admiring her every detail.

"Oh..do..you write song lyrics?"she asked me, I almost sort of regretted saying that. "Uh..yeah, sort of. But they're not that...professional"I explained in my honest opinion, she smiled warmheartedly. "Don't worry, I'm not asking to read it if that's what you're thinking. And they're probably more professional than mine"she explained and got into her covers. I smiled in response and stood up to leave.

"Good night"
"Good night"

"I doubt it.."I whispered to myself after leaving her room. That was a response I should've said when she said "yours are probably more professional than mine".

I drifted to sleep with a smile on my face at thought that we chatted for hours, we bonded.