•Fourtyone•

"Are you okay?"Jin asked with such softness in his tone, we were on our way to his car.

"I just..don't feel good. Can you drop me off at my apartment, please."I asked with a lump in my throat, fortunately he didn't notice the tint of shakiness in my voice. Poor Jungkook, will he hate me?

Of course he will, my stupid oblivious ass had to go on another date with Seokjin. To make matters worse, we kissed. Jungkook deserves better.

"Oh okay."
-
I took my time walking down the hall toward my apartment, my breath shook as my apartment number came to view, I tugged onto the hem of my dress as the door unexpectedly opened, showing a naked Jungkook. Well, half naked.

"How'd you know I was here?"I asked with a forced smile, he opened the door wider as I took a step closer. "I could hear you.."he replied almost in a whisper.

"I wasn't loud though.."I took a step closer, my chest was close to his. He glanced down at my chest and trailed his gaze to my eyes. He walked back with his hand in mine, leading me inside, he walked towards me again, closing the door behind me. His breath hitting against my cheek. I placed my palm on his chest, his heart beat increased.

"Take me to bed."I whispered, his eyes sparkled before he responded. "Alright."He led me to our bedroom and switched the light on, I smiled as all I could smell was his aroma.

Our hands detached as he turned to face me, I gently pushed at his chest causing him to sit on the end of the bed. I took the dress straps from my shoulders and just let the dress fall to the ground, Jungkook kept his gaze on my face. I turned and kneeled down, grabbing my dangling hair and putting it to one side. He gently grasped my bra and detached it, he gently removed it from the shoulders straps afterwords. I stood up again and trialed my underwear down my legs, Jungkook placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer.

"I love you.."I confessed before pecking his forehead.

"I love you too."
-
This is my third lecture today and I still haven't told Jungkook about yesterday, I'm such a coward.

"Class dismissed, see you guys on Wednesday!"my professor bid us goodbye as we shut down our laptops and left the class, I felt so uneasy, I have to tell him.

"Lucie!"

A voice called my name, I flinched in surprise, it was Jungkook. I forced a smile and waved. "What's wrong? You seem under the weather.."he ran over and placed his palm on my forehead.
"I'm fine but..somethings have been bugging me.."

"What is it? Is it about yesterday?"his expression almost turning into a frown, I looked up nervously and he knew he was spot on. "Mhm.."I nodded. "Please don't hate me."I tugged onto his sleeve, he looked down at my hand and back to guilty expression. "What did you do?"he asked in the coldest way, his expression was blank.

"We..kissed."I confessed, with tears in my eyes. I looked up at him in hope he won't hate me. "I swear, I didn't meant to-"I interrupted. "Did he kiss you first?"

"Yes.."I tugged his sleeve tighter. "It was a mistake?"he asked, bitting his bottom lip and dreading an answer he possibly might reveal. "It was a mistake, I swear.."I promised with more tears falling from my eyes.

I feared the worst, was he going to storm away and leaving me standing like a pitiful girl I am? I kept my head down and waited for that moment.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat.."he muttered, I averted my gaze to the ground to him, well, to the back of his head. My brows knotted. Why isn't he despising me right now? "W-what?"

He held out his arm, gesturing for me to link. "Are you not hungry?"he asked, he looked slightly over his shoulder. I didn't answer, I linked my arm in his and rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm genuinely sorry by the way. I would never purposely do anything to hurt you.."I apologised again, as we walked, he looked down at me. "Let's just forget about, Okay? You're not seeing him again."he replied with a soft sigh. "Only have eyes for me.."he added with a cheeky chuckle, I couldn't help but give in to that.

"Fine."I smile, holding his hand and bringing it over my shoulder. I still felt guilty about what happened though. Why doesn't he hate me already?

"You're probably wondering why I don't hate you right now."he spoke from out of the blue, I nodded. "Mhm."

"I can't hate you, I love you more everyday. Wouldn't you think I'll struggle to dislike you?"he pulled me in more, I looked up at him. I couldn't believe my ears when he said, "I love you more everyday." I really don't deserve him.
-
"When you said we were going to get something to eat, I didn't know it would be a take out."I said before holding the door open for Jungkook. "Hey it's like our tradition, plus, it's always better than the fancy restaurants so.."he answered as he placed the brown bags on the counter. "Ah, so we're cheap now?"I teased and Jungkook ran towards me and back hugged me. "Yah, Don't criticise my love for take outs. I know you love them too.."he said in a whisper, I felt him teasingly tugged at my ear. My eyes closed and my head was tempting to fall back, he knew that turned me on.

"S-stop! The takeout is going to get cold!"I laughed before running to the stranded brown bags, Jungkook followed behind. He pulled me by the waist and dropped me onto the sofa. "You stay here, let me sort out the food. Pick a film or a drama, I know you love those."he said as he walked away, I smiled at how well he knew me.

My mouth watered when the aroma of food was sat right in front of me. "Fuck..why am I turned on right now?"I asked rhetorically as I went to grab my chopsticks, Jungkook laughed. "Because you're weird."

"And you're not?"

"Yeah, I'm not."

"Mhmm."

"I'm not."

"Why you lying, boy?"

-"What's the occasion mom?"I asked through the phone, she called me just when I was preparing French toast for myself and Jungkook

-
"What's the occasion mom?"I asked through the phone, she called me just when I was preparing French toast for myself and Jungkook. "I just want all of us together for the day, we haven't seen Jungkook for a while now."she responded with a small chuckle.

"Ah."
"Okay."
"Love you, Bye."

And I hung up, fixing the two plates on the tray and carrying it into our room. "Could this continue every morning, possibly?"Jungkook asked with a bunny smile and bed hair, I placed the tray on our lap in front of us. "I can't promise anything."I laughed.

"Bon appetite!"
-
Long time since update, I know, I'm sorry XD.