•Fiftythree•

"Not so perfect, but so beautiful."

It's been 3 months

It's been 3 months.

Jungkook and I are still on bad terms.

Hoseok has been helping Sangyoo with her newborn.

Jin and I are having our engagement party.

Everything is so rushed.

Everyone is toasting their champagne glasses and chatting to each other with small talk. I sit silently, hoping this day will end soon.

As I look at my surroundings, embracing the beautiful garden until my gaze meets Jungkook's. His arm lingers around Yoonji, face almost buried in her jet black locks. A feeling of jealousy and ache erupted.

Although, my feelings for Jin kind of returned, but I missed Jungkook with a passion. He was my first love.

"Are you okay?"

I snap my attention to my soon to be Husband, his face full of concern. I nodded. "Yeah, don't worry about me."I said with a kind smile and he pecked my forehead.

"That would be impossible

"That would be impossible. With you I don't know what to expect."he replied with a small chuckle and I forced a small smile.

You probably wouldn't expect me to ruin three peoples lives in one day, Jin.

I don't deserve these people around me when all I do is use and destroy.

I don't even mean or intend to, I guess that's just my nature.

"Do you want to dance?"he sat up and held out his soft hand for me to hold, I copied his moments and placed my hand in his. His gentle and warm touch softened my heart.

He lead me to the dance floor, my gaze wondered around, watching everyone embrace each other's swaying forms. Jungkook rested his chin on Yoonji's shoulder, his eyes heavy and his hands wandering her back slowly. It was hard to watch.

 It was hard to watch