•Twentyseven•

Thank you all for 10k reads!!xox
::
I kissed her roughly and she cupped my chubby cheeks, I wrapped my arms around her lower back and she grinds her waist against mine.

She tugs onto my bottom lip and begins to trail several kisses along my jawline. I attach my lips to hers again.

 I attach my lips to hers again

"Jimin..this is wrong"she breathed as she pulled away. "We've been at it for weeks-and you're telling me this now"I gazed into her frightened eyes.

"I could be fired for doing something like this with a student!"she averted her gaze to the ground and walked away from me.

"It's not our fault though.."I walked closer to her. "It is, its mine. I must've given you signs..a-and I never meant to."she shook her head and continued to stare at the ground, I hated that our love was forbidden. "..but you're so beautiful and kind.."she looked back up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck, smashing her lips against mine again.

Lucie's POV:

"Where's Jimin?"I asked as I finally noticed his disappearance. "I saw him this morning? Maybe he's in lunchtime detention"Min yoongi said with an effortless tone and he laid back in the shade.
-
"Were you in detention again?"Jungkook asked his small friend, I stood close beside Jungkook. Jimin looked at both of us with tired eyes. "Ha..yeah"he smiled his cute smile and Jungkook pinched his cheek. "Typical. What in the world puts you into detention all of the time, eh?"

"Who knows.."Jimin shrugs and looks around, I noticed his lack of eye contact and maybe Jungkook did too. "Alright I'll see you later"Jungkook yanked at my sleeve to lead me away from Jimin.

"O-okay, bye"Jimin waved and walked away.

"Is something up with Jimin?"I asked as Jungkook pulled me into the janitors closet. "Maybe. But he'll get over it"he changed the subject and quickly kissed my neck softly. "Can't we do this later?"

"We can but, I've been dying to taste you again"he mumbled before kissing my lips.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as the kiss became more passionate

"Yah..what if someone walks in?"I whispered through kisses and he he looks in my eyes and at my mouth, he walks to the door and locks it whilst I'm still wrapped around him.

"...done"he unbuttoned my blouse and sucked on a sweet by my collar bone, I tugged hard on his hair and he grunted. The feeling of his tongue and incisors in contact with my flesh made me even more hungry then intended.

We flinched at the sound of the door knocking, we quickly stopped what we were doing and fixed ourselves up before opening the door

We flinched at the sound of the door knocking, we quickly stopped what we were doing and fixed ourselves up before opening the door. The janitor looked at us with knotted brows and confusion plastered his face.

"We were looking f-for something ..and um..we were locked in for some..reason?"I explained but it sounded more like a question, he looked at us sternly and walked past us. He didn't want to know our little white lies. He knew what we were up to]]]

"Let me take you to class, Lucie Jeon"Jungkook turned to me and smiled widely at our previous actions, I nudged him and I could feel my cheeks burn. I wanted to kiss him one last time.
-
"Terrible, terrible, need to work harder, shit and even more shit.."Mr Kim, our p.e teacher swore and threw a worn out basketball into the corner. "You all work jackshit around here, eh!?"

"Dodge ball it is.."he mutter after his bitch fit. I looked over at Jungkook whom was already looking at me, I looked away and my heart skipped a few beats. Why was this happening in this shitty situation in which one of us was going to be pounded by a rock hard ball?

"Bobby, you're team captain. Pick your team mates until there is one left."Mr Kim sighed and sat down to chill on his old computer.

"Right."Bobby picked out the best of the best, from hot girls to athletic guys and to people he regularly hung out with. The last ones standing was me and Jungkook, he looked at me in pity. It was pretty obvious who Bobby was going to save.

"Jeon Jungkook"Bobby slurred and I felt suicidal in that moment, I was going to be defeated..badly.

"..that's not fair"Jungkook responded with harshness in his tone, he didn't move.

"That's how it works Jeon"he smugly smiled and clasped his hands together, I held my left arm nervously.

Jungkook forced himself to join the smug captain and kept his gaze to the ground.

"Start"our coach mumbled and everyone picked up a basketball, I closed my eyes tightly as they all threw their ball at me, the impact of of the ball hurt like hell and I tried not to scream in pain. I opened one eye to see Jungkook studying the ball, was he going to throw it at me? Without any notice, a ball came in contact with my head and caused me to lose my balance.

My knees fell to the ground and before burying my face to the ground, I could see Jungkook throw his ball towards the smirking Bobby.
-
"Attention seeker.."people mumbled as they walked by my painful and bruised form. "Where's Kookie–I mean Jungkook..?"I asked my coach and he furrowed his brows. "In detention."he muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Could at least speak clearly and give me eye contact."I mumbled and he glared at me, great, my plan is working.

"You can join him"he pointed his index finger at me, I muttered a sorry and bowed quickly.

I strolled in slowly and hoping to find Jungkook, I smiled as he came in sight. I sat beside him at the back of the class and he looked up at me with surprise.

"What are you doing here?"he mouthed and I smiled widely. "I came to see you.."I whispered and he smiled. "Are you still hurting? I bet the crap out of that Bobby guy. What was his deal?"he rambled innocently, he's so cute when he does that. "I have tonnes of bruises and they hurt so much but I can handle it and I have no idea what his deal is. And I'm happy you stuck up for me, it was pretty sweet of you.."I averted my gaze to the centre of the class, I could feel his gaze on me.

"I want to hold you right now.."he whispered and placed his hand on my thigh.

"he whispered and placed his hand on my thigh

Sorry for the short chapter!!