•Twentythree•

I glance at his member, wide eyed. He smirked.

"Nervous?"he chuckled and sat on the bed. "Not at all"I sat up and he grabbed my hand, bring it over his shoulder and I placed it on his neck. He then pulled at my waist with both hands, I ended up sitting on his kneeling knees and my legs resting on either side of his.

"Fuck.."he grunts as I straddle on his member. His hot breath against my chin made me go faster, I squeal when he grabs my ass.

"Shh.."he places his finger on my crimson lips, slowly removing it and attaches his lips to mine, I let his member enter me and Jungkook grunts at my unexpected action. I smile in the kiss.

"You're so hot"he whispers and I brush my hand through his hair, he nibbles on an area near my collarbone earning a quiet moan from me.

I slowed down my pace and he eagerly supported my body, making me pick up the pace again

I slowed down my pace and he eagerly supported my body, making me pick up the pace again. His fingers dig into my back and he grunts again. I pulled him towards me, gesturing that I wanted him on top of me.

He detached my bra and threw it across the room, I felt a burning sensation as his mouth comes in contact with my nipple, licking and nibbling it, I gripped on a few strands of his soft hair.

I wrapped my legs around him and he thrusts faster and faster, I moaned and he put his hand over my mouth. It's like I forgot that the walls were thin..and not sound proof.

He pulled out and went lower, his bottom lip brushing down along my chest and belly, towards my private area. I grip harder on his hair and I lift my lower body up.

"Stop teasing.."I let out a heavy breath and he chuckles.

"Jungkook"his father calls his name, he quickly gets off of me and puts on his clothes, passing me mine and before I could put the rest on, he throws me into his wardrobe.

"Yeah?"he responds with heavy paced breathing and his father walks in.

"We need to talk"his father sits on Jungkook's messy bed and he joins him. "About what" Jungkook sighs.

"We received a letter from the college you want to attend...they want you to come and check out the grounds and etc!"his dad chuckles and pulls out the already opened envelope, Jungkook grabs it and looks at the letter with sparkling eyes.

"Oh wow"he smiled. "And..I've rented out an apartment for you, so you can get used to being independent and all"his father announced unexpected news and I felt something horrible in the pit of my stomach, Jungkook's going to move out?

"Oh..w-what about Lucie?"he stammers and slightly frowns. "What about her?"his dad asks.

"..nothing, nevermind"he rubs his eyes and watches his father exit his room, Jungkook got up and closed his door.