•Thirty•

Thank you all for 19k reads, you're all the best and I'm happy with the motivation you all give me! Xoxo
-
"You cheated!"I hollered as he threw his hands in the air with victory, he had won a car racing game..AGAIN.

"How're you so good at everything?"I groaned and he chuckled before messing my hair. "I guess I'm just lucky"he shrugged and went to purchase some water, my eyes felt agitated from all the games were playing and glued to, I don't even know how long we've been playing for..but heck, it felt like hours.
-
"I feel as if I haven't drank in for days!"I dragged out the last part as I quickly took the cap off of the bottle. "I see I've worn you out.."he chuckles. "You're so dirty minded, Kook."I tutted and he nudged me playfully.

"I didn't know Jeon could score a flawless gal like yourself there"a random boy came in between us and threw his arms over our shoulders, I felt nervous and shy as he was checking me out.

"Chanyeol..of course.."Jungkook glided his tongue across his gum and looked to the ground. "Yah! Why isn't anyone happy to see me?"he whines and places his forehead against the side of Jungkook's head.

"Great to see you again, hyung"Jungkook gives in and messes his pink hair. "I'm Chanyeol..and you must be..?"he averts his attention and gaze to me, I try to keep all my focus on his eyes but he's just too handsome..

"Lucie"I replied as I bowed my head and looked away again, he attention still fixed on me.

"So Jungkook..who's this chick to you?"he turns to Jungkook and I gulp at his question. "She's my stepsister"he but his lip and scratched at his chin twice.

"Omo, she's very pretty"he said almost in a whisper and I scoffed.

"We should all hang out tomorrow night, how about it, eh?"Chanyeol removes himself from between us and stands in front of us both. "We're going to a concert tomorrow, so we can't.."Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, why wasn't he looking his friend in the eye and being nice to him?

"The day after then"Chanyeol rolled his eyes from trying to socialise with his old friend.

"Actu-"Jungkook was going to deny but I interrupted him. "We'll see, we might be going home the day after. You could give me your number and I'll tell what's happening then?"I suggested and he shrugged and smiled. "Sounds like a plan"he winked at me before walking away, I turned back to Jungkook to see him glaring. I was only trying to be nice to his friend since he wouldn't even make an effort.

"Why'd you have to do that?"his voice was raising and I looked at him with confusion. "Making plans with your old friend, is that a problem?"I crossed my arms and he sighed and looked away, the bright multicoloured lights in the arcade made him look super handsome which wasn't helping me stay serious with him.

"It's going to be super awkward and weird, Aish"he cussed and tugged his hair in frustration. "Why? He's your friend"I said and he scrunched his face as if to cringe. "Can we just stop talking about him, please? Let's go to a animal cafe or something, yeah?"he ask as he changed the subject quite quickly, I decided to get to the bottom of it.

"After you tell me why you're acting weird"I smirked and he threw his head back and frowned. "Do I have to?".

"Well you already have me curious so, spit it out"I leaned against a vending machine and he sighed, he didn't say anything for a moment. I'm not going to let him come up with an excuse.

"No excuses"I blurted and he started cussing under his breath.

"I had a Threesome with this random girl...and Chanyeol"he blurted out quickly so I couldn't comprehend what he had said, but unfortunately..I did.