•Fiftysix•

[Incoming call from Jungkook]

"H-hello?"I stuttered, I wasn't expecting his call.

Jk: "Lucy, can we talk about what happened on that train?"

Me: "..there's nothing to talk about, it just happened, you didn't mean to do it. It's fine."

Jk: "It was in my intentions, Lucy."

Me: "...oh..-"

Jk: "Can you meet at the park near Han river?"

Me: "...yes..o-okay."

After we bid each other goodbye, I raced straight to mine and Jin's room and changed into something casual and plain, I tied my jet black hair in a loose pony tail before grabbing my jacket and boots.

After I was ready, I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys and journey bag before being stopped by Jin.

"Where are you off to now?"he asked with a small smile as he cupped my cheeks. "I'm going..shopping, clothes shopping."I lie and he nods before scooting past me. "Don't come back too late now, it's dangerous during the night."he warned before disappearing into the kitchen. He tells me this now? It's almost 8pm already.

-

As I arrive into town, I wonder the streets, coming into realisation that I was meeting Jungkook. Butterflies erupted just thinking about him, what was he going to talk to me about? Does he want us to go back to how we were again?

All these questions and scenarios were flooding my mind, that I didn't notice that someone had grabbed my arm. I looked to see that it was a boy in a beanie and mask, he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Don't scream or bring any attention, if you do, I'll kill you in the spot. You got that?"a deep and raspy voice threatened and I gulped and nodded, my body tensed as he tightens his grip.

What was happening?

He lead me down a dirty alley way and slammed his fist against a metal door, the door was opened by a masked woman, her features almost looking familiar.

My breath hitched as he pushed me into the dark room and pushing me hard again until I hit the stone cold floor, causing me to groan in pain.

"Why are you doing this?"I tried to hold back my tears, I was in pain as he tugged the back of my collar and drags be towards a wooden chair and a small bulb above it. "Because it's what you deserve, you're disgusting."he spat and slammed me down onto the chair, I winched in pain at the impact.

Before I could respond to his insult, he removes his beanie and mask, revealing the all too familiar, Park Chanyeol.

"You?"my breathing increased and I felt like having a panic attack. He smirked before the woman stood beside him and removed her mask, a smirk also playing on her lips.

"Choi Sangyoo.."Now I really couldn't breath, was this some kind of nightmare or prank?

"Jeon Lucy."she sighed and rolled her eyes, my vision blurry from the tears building up.

"Why can't you just leave Jungkook alone?"Sangyoo grits her teeth as she makes her way towards me and pulls at my hair, her bottom jaw jutted out.