•Three•

After waking up bright and early for school, I decided to have a quick shower to freshen up. Once the water hits my soft skin, a feeling of comfort-I didn't want to be removed from.
-
After HALF an hour in the shower I turned off the power and went to grab my towel. But it wasn't anywhere in sight-

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"I hollered, my ears filled with his sinister laugh-annoying boy. I quickly grabbed the head towels (medium sized towels) and I swear it was above my bum, I exited the bathroom and ran to his bedroom. He was no where in sight-he's such a child..

"Jagiya! You're going to be late for school!"I heard him shout, his voice coming from my room. "Stop messing around Jungkook"I said, more annoyed by the second.

He jumped from behind the door and grabbed ahold of my shoulders, I screamed with fright.

"Oooh jagiya...bit too exposed, don't you think?"I could sense him looking at me from head to toe, his hand lands on my waist.

"Cover up those cheeks of yours..."he mumbled softly in my ear, I turned slightly to look at him. Confused-I forgot my bottom was showing:O

"GET OUT!"
Again I could hear his wicked laugh as he exits my room.
-
We stood at the bus stop, waiting for our ride. Silence surrounded us, to top off the awkwardness. I tried my best to avoid making any sort of contact with him, Relief took over as the bus arrived.

I made my way to the back of the bus, Jungkook following behind me....why, just why..?

I felt myself being pushed to the very corner by the window as Jungkook made himself comfortable beside me.

"Yah! Sit somewhere else!"I hissed, giving him a stern look. "I can sit here if I want, whether you like it or not.."he l leaned closer beside me.

"We could've walked, you're supposed to show me the way to school.."I groan while shoving him off of me. " nah, I'm too tired.."he yawned, resting his head on my shoulder. I look away from him, bringing my attention to the busy streets. I flinched at the touch of Jungkook, I felt his hand going up and down my thighs slowly. I gulped.

"W-wha-"
"Why are your legs so soft?.."he said almost in a whisper, what was happening? His head is resting on my shoulder and his hand is wandering around my thighs-I didn't know how to react. Did I like it?

*gulps*"Jungkook...what are you doing?"My breathing was becoming heavy by the second. He didn't say anything, he brushed his lips against the crook of my neck-my weak spot. I accidentally put my hand on his thigh and straight away felt his tongue against my skin, I struggle a quiet moan-as there were other people on the bus.
The bus finally stopped and we got off. I swear he left a mark, I was furious at myself for letting him do it. I feel his arm snake around my shoulder-what does this boy want with me?

"Don't show mom and dad that mark on your neck- they'll find out that their little girl isn't innocent anymore.."he smirks whilst checking out the obvious hickey mark. He started touching it, weird.

"Yah, I'd like to get on with my first day of school without you harassing me!"I hissed, taking his resting arm off of my shoulder. I walk up the steps toward the entrance of school, I turn to look towards Jungkook, his gaze was directed at 4 boys whom were walking his way, I continued walking into the school.
-