Chapter 7: Movie Night

"NYEHEHE! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS BACK WITH SOME AMAZING NEWS!" Papyrus loudly announced upon entering the living room, followed by Sans.

"THE SPAGHETTI HAS BEEN SAVED AND IS NOW READY TO EAT!" He sang, gracefully setting a large bowl of spaghetti on the coffee table adorning the center of the living room.

"just be careful with the spaghetti at the bottom of the bowl. it's black as coal, hehe" Sans snickered under his breath as he took a seat next to Grillby on the couch.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Papyrus smiled menacingly at his older brother.

"the spaghetti looks great, bro." Sans praised Papyrus' burnt spaghetti, rubbing his stomach and smiling exaggeratedly.

"EXCELLENT! NOW DIG IN, EVERYONE!" Papyrus handed everyone a plate and a fork.

Grillby leaned in towards the coffee table, inspecting the food brought upon him.

The spaghetti looked questionable.

Not only did it look severely battered, its consistency being closer to that of mashed potatoes, but the meatballs were somehow undercooked.

Reluctantly, he began serving a little bit of spaghetti on to his plate, only getting what seemed most edible.

Undyne, on the other hand, without hesitation, served both Alphys and herself a large mountain of the most battered noodles and raw meatballs.

"This looks absolutely amazing, Papyrus." She complimented the chef, sitting on the couch, handing Alphys her plate, and beginning to completely devour the spaghetti.

"THANKS, UNDYNE! I ONLY LEARNED FROM THE BEST!" Papyrus grinned, happy with his creation.

"we can tell." Sans chuckled backhandedly at Undyne, proceeding to serve the most minimal amount of spaghetti on his plate.

Just as Papyrus was about to serve himself a plate of spaghetti, there was a knock at the door.

For a second, confused, Papyrus checked his phone for the time.

"HUH, THEY GOT HERE EARLY. SWEET! I SHALL GO GET THE DOOR! EXCUSE ME!" Papyrus excused himself, jumping up from the floor and making his way to the front door.

He straightened up his T-shirt and brushed off the lint that had accumulated on his pijama pants.

"WELCOME, MY BELOVED GUESTS!" He exclaimed upon answering the door.

Papyrus stepped aside, revealing the presence of a small human child, a famous robot, and two goat monsters.

"COME ON IN!"

Grillby turned around, curious to see the rest of the guests.

His soul began beating out of his chest.

It was the King and Queen, Mettaton, and Frisk.

He was in a house full of celebrities.

Frisk ran inside the house and waved at everyone, even Grillby.

"Hi!" They said to Grillby.

Grillby smiled and greeted them in return.

The fire monster stood up, and bowed down to the King and Queen.

"A pleasure to meet you, your highness. My name is Grillby." he nervously presented himself.

Asgore chuckled. "Now now, no need to be so formal, young one."

"Thank you dear for showing so much respect, but you don't have to do all that." Toriel giggled.

Grillby blushed a little and nodded, putting his hands behind his back.