Chapter 55: Christmas Part Three

Everyone took a seat or either stood around the Christmas tree in a circle.

They could all feel the excitement run through their bodies in waves.

The curiosity was dreadful.

The group of monsters, and human, threw glances at each other.

The question they all asked themselves:

Who would be the first to hand the gifts?

Papyrus, as predicted by almost everyone in the room, did the first move.

"WELL, SINCE EVERYONE IS JUST STANDING THERE WAITING FOR SOMEONE AS GREAT AS ME TO HAND THE FIRST GIFT, I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO DO IT!" He said, taking a small red box from under the tree.

"FOR YOU, DEAR BROTHER!" Papyrus sang.

Sans took the box, a warm smile on his face, and opened it.

It was a pair of socks, but not just any normal kind of sock.

No, not at all.

These were special.

They both had Papyrus' and Sans' face imprinted on them.

"wow thanks bro!" Sans genuinely laughed, hugging Papyrus.

"NO PROBLEM!"

Papyrus turned to face Mettaton.

"AND THIS IS FOR MY AWESOME, FABULOUS, BOYFRIEND!!" Papyrus praised, nuzzling his forehead with Mettaton's as he handed him a pink glittery box.

"Thank you darling." Mettaton tee-heed.

Papyrus grinned widely and took a step back with anticipation.

Mettaton gasped.

"Oh. My. Asgore. AHHHH!!! Thank you! It's gorgeous! Oh! I love you!!!" The gracious robot shouted, jumping onto Papyrus.

Turns out, the tall skeleton had given Mettaton a phone case with beautiful sparkly gems, and most important of all, a huge picture of the two kissing in the sunset imprinted on it.

"And I thought you were the cheesiest one in here." Magnus whispered to Grillby, suppressing a small laugh.

Grillby glared at Magnus and rolled his eyes.

After about another hour, most of them had gifted their presents to the rightful correspondents.

Ignatius chortled as he stared at Magnus and Sans trying to fit his gift through the door.

"A massage recliner hahaha. Oh this is marvelous!!" The old elemental cackled, taking a seat on it once Magnus placed the seat on the floor with the help of Sans.

Sans sighed, wiping the building sweat off his forehead.

"Thanks." Grillby thanked almost in a whisper.

"My father seems so happy."

"hey, it was your brother who bought it, not me haha. but still, no prob. anything for you." Sans replied, getting on his tiptoes and gingerly kissing Grillby's cheek.

Grillby placed his hand over the area that was kissed, and gazed into Sans' eyes.

"I love you so much."

"me too" Sans concurred with a wink.

"Hey Sans!! Thanks for the anime!!" Undyne hollered across the room.

Grillby and Sans laughed in unison.

Both took a seat on the couch, right in front of the warm cozy fireplace.