★ Chapter 60: Sean and Dan ★

Within seconds, the door was opened by a tall man—who's height was somewhere near Grillby's.

He was a bit chunky, but his arms were pretty well toned.

The man has a warm, bright smile, similar to those you only see on commercials or on fashion magazines.

Not wasting any time, Sans was quick to speak.

"hey, uh–"

"Dan, come here man!" The man at the door shouted brightly, both interrupting—and scaring—Sans.

"The fuck do you want, Sean?" Another voice significantly higher was heard nearing closer.

Soon, the other man came into view.

He was noticeably skinnier than the other male, and had a much lighter skin about the same color as sweet caramel.

His eyes were a hazel color with a green color bordering the edges of his pupil.

'His eyes are gorgeous', Sans thought with amaze.

It was his first time ever seeing eyes in real life that looked like that.

He did always find human anatomy to be very interesting, and looking at the eyes of the human in front of him made him think about the diversity of genes and how many amino acid sequences are responsible for the simple yet complex outcome of having light pigmented eyes.

It was a beautiful and astonishing process.

"Hey. I'm Sean and this is my friend Dan." The man who opened the door finally presented.

"Hey" Dan said, a cheeky smile on his face as he stared down and up at Sans.

"Come in!" Sean happily opened the door entirely for Sans, pushing Dan out of the way.

Sans slowly stepped into the house and smiled politely, feeling his shoulders tense up with his arising anxiety and regret.

"Make yourself at home, no need to feel uncomfortable." Sean rambled before freezing at the realization of something all of a sudden.

"Hold on. Wait. Weren't you at the hospital yesterday? I saw that loud ass ambulance take you there from the window.

Sweat began forming at Sans' forehead as his heartbeat speeded off.

Before Sans could even speak, he was being pushed toward the couch, gently of course.

"i'm fine—"

"How do you feel? Shouldn't you be resting?" Sean crossed his arms and shook his head in disapproval.

"well yeah but i am fine—"

"Bullshit!" Dan interrupted.

"You should be resting, even if you feel fine. You can't risk yourself constantly because before you know it, yo ass gonna be right back at the hospital" he continued.

Sans just sat there awkwardly.

'damn I didn't just come here to be scolded by two strangers...'

"What's your name?" Dan asked, taking a seat on the couch across from Sans as Sean went to the kitchen.

"comic sans, but just refer to me as sans." Sans answered, already expecting some sort of question or comment in regards to his name.

"Cool. A pleasure to meet you, Sans." Dan laid back on the couch, grabbing a bag of potato chips from a small coffee table next to the couch.

Crunch crunch crunch.