Chapter 25: Hangover Crisis

Grillby's point of view

I slowly regained conciousness and soon began waking up.

A throbbing headache then started to come to place, and the light of the day that peeked into the place through the windows wasn't helping at all.

Groaning, I sat up and took a glimpse of the place I was in.

Where am I, I asked myself.

I decided it would be best for me to get up on my feet, and look for any clues as to where I was at the moment.

As soon as I got up, I instantly regretted it.

A huge wave of nausea hit me.

The world seemed to be spinning around him.

"Sir, you're gonna have to get out of here, you know. My boss is gonna arrive here in an hour for lunch." An orange furred cat monster spoke up, proceeding to take in a deep inhale of his cigarette afterwards.

I grabbed on to the wall and looked at him.

I remembered him.

He worked at the MTT burger thing or something like that back in the Underground.

What was his name though...

Ah, right, Burgerpants!

"Burgerpants?" I said, my usual quiet voice sounding more slurred than ever before.

"Ugh... I thought that stupid nickname was gone..." Burgerpants mumbled under his breath, sounding quite annoyed at it.

"Where... Where are we?" I asked aloud, getting BP's attention.

"We're at a gas station, Grillby was it?" He answered.

A gas station!?

How did I get here!?

Why can't a remember anything!?

Oh... Oh... This is bad.
_____________

Sans' point of view

Opening my eye sockets very slowly due to the piercing light of the sun peeking in through the window and the horrible migraine I had, I began looking around.

"where am i?" I whispered, looking right at the floor ahead of me in a thoughtful way.

Wait.

Floor ahead of me!?

This is wrong!

Gravity doesn't work like this in planets or any other celestial objects!

I quickly began looking around.

As soon as I tried to move, it was all in vain.

Why can't I move? I personally asked myself as I soon started to panic.

Looking down, I realized why.

Oh very funny...

I apparently was duct taped on to the roof.

After heaving a long, relaxing sigh, I sat there immobile for at least a few minutes asking myself many questions.

For example, why can't I remember anything from last night?

Why am I duct taped to the roof?

Where am I?!

A sound of approaching footsteps soon snapped me out of it.