Chapter 61: Reminiscent Walk

This by far was one of the worst ideas he'd ever come up with.

Gripping the handle of the inside roof of the car, Sans crossed his fingers for luck that his neighbors wouldn't kill him with a car crash.

"Screech!" The car finally came to a stop after a long hour drive to none other than, the most famous tourist attraction in town, Mt Ebott.

The making of roads and parking lots near the attraction certainly did help entering the Underground much easily and faster.

Sean and Dan turned back to face the backseat, where Sans was still holding on for his dear life.

"We're here!" Sean beamed with excitement.

Sans shakily let go of the handle and returned a forced smile.

He had come to the conclusion cars definitely weren't his thing.

"So, what do we do know?" Dan glanced at both Sean and Sans.

"We walk up the path and enter the Underground and show our identifications. Simple." Sean grabbed his wallet from a cup holder in his car and shoved it into his pocket shorts.

Dan opened up his wallet and stared at his ID.

"Do we really gotta show them?" He asked again, closing up his wallet and putting it into his pocket as well as he avoided eye contact.

"Dan, nobody cares if your ID picture makes you look like you got a big ass forehead." Sean playfully smacked Dan on his nape, causing Sams to let out a soft chuckle.

"So, Sans. Where are we supposed to enter?" Sean asked finally.

"I thought you knew it all, Mr. Watson." Dan mocked.

"well there's the entrance and exit point of the underground near the top of mt. ebott. it's quite a walk but it's nothing too excessive. as long as we stay on the path as you had mentioned, we'll be okay. once we get up there, we show our identifications to the royal guard and we're free to enter the underground without any issue. do allow me to mention that we'll have to walk quite a bit since there's no cars in the underground." Sans explained.

Both Sean and Dan listened attentively and remained focused.

The thought of getting lost in an entirely different world was terrifying.

After Sans finished explaining as much as he could of the procedure of entering the underground, the three of the individuals finally stepped out of the car and got out the stuff they'd need for the trip.

Sans took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time.

It was almost 4 in the afternoon.

His brother would soon be getting home, so would Grillby.

Knowing the size of the underground, it'd take at least one entire day for him to get the stuff he needed to do to be done.

—•ღ•—

Sans 3:57 p.m:
went out to get some stuff done with some
friends. i'll be back by tomorrow.
Delivered

—•ღ•—

After walking for almost half an hour, Sean, Dan and Sans took a seat on a bench nearby and took sips of their water bottles they had equipped in their bags.

Sans looked at the view and sighed, reminiscing in his old memories of the day monsters were released from the underground.