Chapter 52: The Epic Gift

Two weeks had quickly passed by, and with the approach of Christmas, many of the city streets had been decorated with colorful, sparkly lights.

Grillby hummed a Christmas song he had heard on the radio and looked around at every store.

His mind was placed directly on Sans.

"What can I get him?" He muttered under his breath.

'Think Grillby... think... but do not over think it' he mentally noted.
________________

"what!? oh my asgore, hell no!" Sans gasped, playfully pushing Magnus to the side.

"Oh come on hahaha! Just do the hot stuff with him and give him the bonezone for Christmas. I know you both truly want that. I could buy you the mistletoe anytime, you know." Magnus smirked, grabbing a mistletoe from the store shelf and waving it in front of Sans' face.

Sans blushed a deep shade of blue and huffed.

"that's not funny." he rolled his eyes.

"You know you wanna laugh. I can hear your voice holding in a laugh." Magnus asserted.

Sans exhaled, letting out a soft chuckle.

"okay you got me there."

Sans and Magnus looked around for a few more minutes.

They just couldn't seem to find the right gift for them.

"What do you think I should get for my dad?" Magnus asked, placing a collection of Christmas stickers back on the shelf and turning to look Sans.

"how am i supposed to know? you should be the one to know. you've known him since the day you were born!"

"Right."

"but! from what i know, he seems like a more formal guy, kind of like when grillby is at work and is stressed. get him a stress reliever or something, like a massage recliner or something" Sans joked.

"Actually, I should..." Magnus realized, placing a hand under his chin thoughtfully.

"wait. i was just joking-"

"Thanks for the idea, dude. I know exactly where to go, come on!" Magnus exclaimed, his now bright, red flames dancing around with content.

Magnus grabbed Sans by the sleeve and pulled him out the store into the mall's humongous hallway filled with pathways to different stores.

"where are w-"

Before Sans could even finish his question, Magnus began running, still having a hold of Sans' sleeve.

Dang he was a fast runner, but to Sans' luck, that was bad, for as if that weren't the case, he wouldn't be being tripping all over the place like an idiot.

"hold up! i'm not that fast!" he shrieked, wiping the sweat off his forehead with his other hand.

"Don't be a pussy. We're almost there!" Magnus manically laughed.

In just about a few seconds that felt like an eternity, the two came to a complete stop.

Sans panted, putting his hands on his knees, still trying to catch his breath.

That was literally the most exercise he had done in a long time.

"This is perfect." Magnus contemplated something.

Sans looked up.

It was a black leathered massage recliner he was contemplating.

A fucking massage recliner.