Chapter 30: The Night Part two

Sans fell onto his knees and began having a panic attack.

Tears streamed down his face.

Why?

Sans sat there for an hour crying.

By the end of it, his tears were dry, and his chest ached from the lack of air.

Trembling, Sans got on to his feet and began taking slow deep breaths.

Calm down, and go check on Papyrus along with the others, he told himself.

Sans stuffed his hands in his hoodie and sighed, his tension lowering to the point where he could hide it as usual.

He couldn't believe it, just an hour ago, he was at the surface, wearing one of Grillby's outfit, dating him... Being happy...

But all that is gone....

Stop thinking about it.

It's your fault.

It wouldn't had hurt much if you hadn't gotten attached.

You didn't listen to your self consciousness and now this will slowly break you.

Just as he stepped out of his old room, he followed some loud noises coming from the kitchen and leaned on the wall as he now had a view of Papyrus dangerously cooking some spaghetti

Papyrus noticed Sans and put down the cooking utensils to face him.

"BROTHER! WHERE WERE YOU!" He asked in a scolding manner.

"why" Sans asked in a confused way.

"TODAY I MET A HUMAN! THEIR NAME IS FRISK!" Papyrus replied.

Sans was silent, he didn't even realize when he had clenched his fists.

"THEY'RE AWFUL WEIRD TO MY OPINION. THEY DON'T LIKE MY PUZZLES FOR SOME REason... so THAT'S WHY I'M MAKING THIS SPAGHETTI! THIS IS MY BEST DISH YET. THERE'S NO WAY THEY'LL GET PAST THIS BECAUSE I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, FUTURE ROYAL GUARD, WILL CAPTURE THE HUMAN ONCE, FOR ALL! NYEHEHE" Papyrus went on.

Sans smiled at Papyrus and excused himself out of the kitchen.

Before he left however, Papyrus put a hand on Sans' shoulder, his other hand holding up a plate of spaghetti and a concerned expression on his face.

"BROTHER? ARE YOU OKAY?" Papyrus asked, his voice lowering down due to the worrying sensation.

"yeah... i'm fine. i'm just bone tired." Sans responded casually.

The jokes only repeat, over and over...

Papyrus groaned and stomped his foot on the floor.

"WHY EVEN ASK! ALL YOU DO IS SAY YOUR HORRIBLE PUNS AND LAZE AROUND! NOW, WOULD YOU EXCUSE ME? I HAVE A TRAP I NEED TO SET UP FOR THE HUMAN!" Papyrus said.

Sans moved to the side and hesitantly allowed Papyrus to go through.

Once Papyrus was gone, Sans shortcutted to the door to the ruins and knocked.

He hoped she was still there.

Apparently, he had been in his room the whole day instead of doing the usual and meeting the human that day.

And now, because of that, he had no idea what run this would be.

There was no answer to the other side.

The short individual knocked again, this time, a bit more frantic.

He felt scared.

Sans leaned his skull on to the door and looked down, noticing something that gave he the answer he was looking for.