YEARS LATER

(Y/n) pov:
That happened years ago. Grandfather hokage has made me a jōnin not to brag or anything but I'm best of the best even better than Kakashi hahahahah..........anyway he has send me on a mission to deliver a message to the sand village and I am finally coming back home(that is what you are wearing✌🏻️👍😆). I'm 11 years old now I have become a jōnin at the age of 7 pretty cool huh?. Mark is going to be 4 years old as of tomorrow it's going to be his birthday yay. Yin is my wolf she has gotten older but can still sit on my head Yang which is my other wolf friend stayed and watched over mark.

_{imagine them smaller 😅sorry couldn't find a puppy form}_

While my stay at the sand village I have befriended gaara [ it autocorrected to garage😂] people say he's a monster, but all I see is an adorable panda. Gaara has accepted my friendship and we made a pack that no matter what happens we'll always be friends. It's cute how he would smile a real smile, I made friends with his sister and brother as well. I picked up a present for mark I hope he loves it.

One for him to wear and one for me because why not I want it to be special

❤️💙{sponge bob narrator:2hours later}💙❤️
I finally made it to that gates or walls," finally Ive made it home alive!!" I shouted I see Izumo and Kotetsu sleeping....as usual so I did what any responsible 11 year old would do....grabbed a rope tied them together and hung them upside down surprisingly they didn't wake up and I was starting to think about grabbing a stick and hitting them. That was until Izumo woke up and saw me," w-what the!?!?" "Hey you woke up what a surprise nice seeing you again amigo" as I did a closed eye smile. A light blush appeared on his face but It was probably the blood going up their heads...right. "So how you been man? Did you miss me?"I questioned" course I missed you everyone did even kotetsu missed" ' well ain't that fabulous' I thought "I missed you too!" I shouted I hugged his figure without realizing I position he is in. I heard a muffle and asked what he said" I said you changed physically" he said while blushing once again blood rush probably, but he's right I have changed I may be 11 but I have the body of a 15 year old where the female breasts are somewhat fully developed, the thighs, the curves, and the fabulous butt.
_{thick women know the trouble of finding the right size of pants I know I do}_
I cut the rope and watched them crash land onto the dirt. Yin started to cut the rope with her teeth "thanks pup" "well hate to ruin our conversation but I gotta go a little human is running around in my home" "that's cool, well it was nice seeing you (y/n) and yin bye!" I waved and put yui on my head and walked to the hokages office to turn in the report about the mission. As if right on time I saw the yellow headed troublemaker....."NARUTO! Get back here you're in so much trouble for what you did!!!" I started to wonder what did this kid do this time I turned and saw all the past heroes with some beautiful makeup. I couldn't help but chuckle at this" you're just jealous because you don't have the guts to do it!hahaha". Well the report can wait first I'll catch naruto then I'll continue my business. I easily caught up to see naruto pull down the camouflage sheet and laugh that they went past him it didn't fool me though. "Hey kid aren't you supposed to be in class?" Naruto turned to look at me and asked me the same question "aren't you supposed to be in class?" "No not really" I gave a closed eye smile at him, he blushed 50 shades of red. In 3 seconds I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to the academy."HEY! Let go who do you think you are dragging the future hokage!!" He yelled trying to get out of my iron grip "kid with this attitude and your lack of strength I don't think you'll be the hokage, but the future has ideas for everyone so I won't speak to soon"
I asked who's his sensei and it was exactly who I expected Iruka sensei well I at least get to see my old friend. I opened the door and threw naruto in class. "Next time...stay in class." I said with a straight face... Even Though they can't see my mouth due to my mouth cover. Iruka looked at me and asked who I was. "Wow did I really change that much it's me iruka (y/n)!" Iruka looked more closely and bear hugged me "can't.......breathe!!!!" "Oh sorry but hey you're back just like you said and you look different last time you where here you wore shorts, shirt cover top, and mouth cover" 'yep gaara gave me these because the other one got messed up' I put my hand behind my neck and rubbed it while I sweat dropped. "Um excuse me but who are you I never seen you around are you new?" A pink haired girl asked. "Hey introduce yourself let them know who you are." Iruka said.' Well..... My name is (y/n) and I just came back from a mission I'm a jōnin I like to train with the hokage and hang out with my little brother, Iruka, yin and yang are my wolf friends, and I love missions that make my blood run." I noticed all the boys in the class have a blush on their faces even Iruka. "so does anyone have a question for (y/n)?" Iruka asked. A boy with a puppy on his head raised his hand I pointed at him," how old are you?" "I am 11 years olds" the puppy bark at me I put yin down and she ran to the little puppy "dont mind yin she's very playful and her brother maybe we can go to the park and hangout sometime?" He blushed a deep shade of red "uh y-yea sure my names akamaru and his name is kiba...no wait I'm kiba he's akamaru" 'hello kiba hi akamaru' a girl with pink hair raised her hand next,"do you like anyone?" 'I just came back how would I know' i thought. I just shook my head no. A boy with pineapple hair spoke out," I've never seen you in the academy how are you a ninja? you're probably not strong." I had a tick mark on my head but calmed down," well the hokage took me under his wing and basically taught me everything I know made me a jōnin and I self taught myself some moves oh and only because I'm small doesn't mean I can't hurt you Baka" I gave a deadly glare. "Anyway I got to go to mark is waiting for me at home bye Iruka!" I hugged  him tightly, grabbed yin, ruffled naruto's hair, and ran out the door.

Boys in class pov:
She's so cute!!! Wait who's mark!?!?

(Y/n) pov:
Grandfather is probably expecting me right now. I mentally groaned 'uuurrghhhhhh' fudge I guess I'll see the old man then I'll see mark.
🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙
Marks pov:
_{wasn't expecting that were ye}_
I woke up from back pain thanks to kuru jumping on me at night. I looked around 'bed...empty' (y/n)'s bed is still empty, I looked around all the mess I've cause in just a month. I smiled proudly at my artwork clothes here and there, ramen cups all over the floor and beds, shoot even yang hasn't showered he's covered in mud, leaves, and twigs. I turned my head to look at the calendar and realized what today is "Oooooooohhhhhh..........poptarts"
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
- so what ye think yay or nay💙❤️🍙🍘🍜
So that was a long chapter 😅