Mission of a life time

Next day
(y/n) pov:
Grandpa sent me on a day mission. Sucks but it was worth it it was an A-ranked mission which made my blood run I still wore the dress from yesterday because why not it's nice and I like it. I come back around the afternoon. Mark said he wanted to go on a mission with team 7 so I just dropped him off at Kakashi hone. I walked in grandpa's office to see naruto get booked on the head," Hey grandpa I'm back from the mission you sent me and here is the report." I handed then to Iruka considering he got up to get them from me. "what (y/n) is already back from her mission whatkind of  mission did you go on (y/n)-chan?" I hear Naruto ask,"hm? Oh I went on a A-ranked mission why?" "What?! Why does she get to go on awesome missions while we stay here and do chores for everyone!?""maybe it has to do with you guys just being a genin" I responded mark ran up to me and jump hugged me I hugged back "(y/n) you're back we went on cat hunting and Naruto was bullying the poor cat but I took the kitty away from that meanie" he pointed at Naruto I chucked," okay then hey grandpa why don't you just give them the escort one with tazuna?" Grandpa was thinking about it......"fine it's a C-ranked mission you will escort tazuna back to his home land can you please come in please" I see tazuna come in drunk with sake...of course " hey who's the little idiot with the stupid face you think I would believe that you're a ninja?" "Haha who's the little idiot" Naruto laughed out loud we all lined up sasuke being the tallest me and Sakura being the same high leaving Naruto the shortest, he noticed that once we lined up. Naruto tried to run at tazuna and bet him but I ran in front of him and throwing him over my shoulder like a sack bag," hey put me down!!" "Naruto we don't hurt the client that's not how it works" I said that after dropping him landing butt first he had a light blush appearing on his cheeks. Well tazuna it is. Ice seeing you again how's Inari?""He's good still the same""okay""well lets get going people!"
Narrator pov:
(Y/n) had a bad feeling about this she can feel two Chakras coming from outside that weren't welcoming. I packed all of my stuff that I thought that I might need for the trip the chakras are still in my head I'm going to have to sneaky about this""(y/n) can I come please I don't want to be here alone anymore you always leave me behind!""well that's cause they're dangerous for you to come along" I bopped his nose,"but this is a C-ranked mission there are no ninja fights in the leave come one please!" I can't bring mark on this mission it's like a B or A-ranked mission but I can't tell him that or he'll tell grandpa about it and cancel the team.....it appears I have no choice,"fine you can come hurry up we're late to meet the guys at the bridge and don't bring Mr.Midnight!""awwwee" "IS THAT COMPLAINING I HEAR!" "N-NO!" "Yin yang you guys are coming with us no matter what I want you to protect mark and inari yin you already know who that is okay?" They nodded
Flashback:
"(Y/n) when are you planning on going back home" inari asked,"well in a couple days why?""so we can play but are you done with your mission?""actually I just finished let's go play on the dock"inari smiled
(Y/n) pov:
'I left the next day waving bye and that I'll see him again' "OKAY IM READY!" Mark followed out the door. We got there in a short time," hey guys we're here!" " why is he here it's ninjas only" Naruto pointed out at mark. Mark grabbed the edge on my dress hiding behind me,"then why are you here if it's ninjas only, mark wanted to come along and see how a mission works out, and he was getting tired of being left behind. So if you have a problem with that" I grabbed his collar shirt inches away from his face," I would like to hear it first" I whispered in his ear. I let go to see kakashi glaring at Naruto
Kakashi pov:
I got lost in the path of life like always. I see (y/n)s face inches away from Naruto I could have sworn she almost kissed him. I felt the anger grow in me as I glare at Naruto that he was close to her, but I'm closer. I looked away and see mark 'I have a feeling mark wasn't going to take no for an answer' I thought I walked behind (y/n) and bride style carried her in my arms and began to walk to the land of waves. I can feel the glares from the guys I smiled triumphantly mark runs up to use and latches onto my leg 'oh god'
Sakura pov:
_{wow finally}_
Kakashi sensei carried (y/n) in his arms as mark sat on his foot grabbing on tightly. "Awe that's so cute they look like they're married" I said to sasuke 'it looks like Mark is they're kid'
Sasuke pov:
'What the heck why does he get to carry her like that?!' I thought "Awe that's so cute they look like they're married" I hear Sakura say 'oh hell nah' I walked further away.
(Y/n) pov:
I didn't mind being carried but once I saw it was kakashi carrying me I flipped. Mark was attached to he's right leg and enjoyed the ride he was getting. "Awe that's so cute they look like they're married" I hear kakashi laugh "maybe we are" he nuzzled his head on top on my bed. He started to slow down and we ended up being in the back of everyone,"hey kakashi can you put me down please" I nervously asked"hm why you're not that heavy" "well I want to walk" he gently put me down but held my waist "um you can let go now kakashi" I stated he slowly let go I looked at mark he was laughing while still holding his leg" you can let go now mark"NO I WANNA STAY HERE!" "Ugh fine you can stay" we continue to walk until I see a puddle 'why is there a puddle in a sunny day?' "!!" Hey mark why don't you ask Naruto what he likes to eat?" "Ooookayyy" he let go of kakashi a leg "hey you noticed the puddle too right?" I whispered "yes I did" I made a shadow clone of myself and hid in the trees kakashi followed. In a couple minutes spikes of chains one out and wrap around "me" and "kakashi" and rip us apart.
Mark pov:
The one thing I feared the most was losing my own sister. It happened I see her get ripped apart. 'NO!' Both ninjas were behind Naruto saying your turn. Heck no I ran towards one of them and threw my kunai at one of them. Sasuke managed to get their spikes stuck to the tree I stood on there stuck arms a kicked them which broke off their chains. Both ran in different directions in a flash I see a dark shadow drop kick him and got him in a head lock....."(Y/N)!!!!" "Im sorry if I worried you" kakashi was alive too and had the other one in his arms as well.
'Oh man what day'
❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤
Wow yay or nay?