NO TIME TO TALK GRANDPA!!

_{that's what he looks like now}_
Marks pov:
'Oh man I forgot (y/n)'s coming home today and it's going to be my birthday is tomorrow I'm almost a whole hand just one more year!!!' I ran around the room looking for yang."YANG WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" I spent 15 minutes looking for yang and finally found him under my bed. "YANG WAKE UP (Y/N) IS COMING HOME TODAY AND IF SHE SEES YOU LIKE THIS SHE'LL MURDER US!!YOU KNOW WHAT SHE'S CAPABLE OF!!!"
We had shivers going up and down our backs imaging what her face would look like if she saw this mess.

Yang came out of the bed and sprinted to the bathtub full of warm water

Yang came out of the bed and sprinted to the bathtub full of warm water. I ran throughout the house picking up and throwing the trash away, rolling up all the clothes in the laundry basket which filled up three baskets. I saw grandpa eating breakfast " hey mark you're finally awake let's have-" "NO TIME TO TALK GRANDPA MY LIFE IS AT STAKE RIGHT NOW!!" "Okay we'll talk later then don't forget your sister is coming home today make sure your rooms clean you know what she's capable of if it isn't clean!"" THATS WHAT IM AFRAID OF!!"
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜1 hour later🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
'Okay that's done....what am I forgetting?" As I banged my hands on my head trying to remember what I forgot. I hear yang barking ,"YANG SHUT IT  IM TRYING TO REMEMBER WHAT I-...YANG!!" I ran up stairs almost falling in the process and opened to bathroom door to see him covered in soap ready to be splashed with water. I grabbed a bucket and poured water on him.......'wait a minute...he smells like.....strawberries' I saw (y/n)'s shampoo bottle....empty......oh no and that was a brand new bottle too!!!!!

oh no and that was a brand new bottle too!!!!!

The freak out finally came out. What am I supposed to do yes he's clean what's the problem just buy more. The problem is that strawberry shampoo isn't a product here in the leaf village, it's hand made shampoo and that's miles away from here, (y/n) teaches me jutsus yes, but not the one that teleports you or something. 'Oh man oh man oh man OH MAN OH MAN WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!' Wait if I tell her that I used it to remember her than she'll let me live 'ITS A FULL PROOF PLAN!' I walked back in our room to do a check up see if anything is out of place.....good now for breakfast.
I see a medium box with a blue ribbon on top of it plus a small note on it
~happy early birthday mark hope you enjoy your present I got for you
❤️grandpa
I opened it to see 5 large bottles of strawberry shampoos. I stared at it for 30 seconds until I jump with joy knowing I'll live after all and she'll have extra so she won't have to go through the trouble of getting more. Inside there was another note on it
       P.S.~I knew you would do something with (y/n)'s shampoo so I send a couple of the ninjas to get 5 bottles so you can live your welcome.
❤️grandpa
I stood there shocked ......I knew it ......HE CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!!!
🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜🍘🍜
-that's all for today yay or nay anyway have a good life BYE!!!