Mission to find sasuke

(Y/n) pov:
We've been looking around for a good while and still no sightings of sasuke "I want food" everyone turned to look at me like a new species."this way" we turned following the pup "how long will it be until we catch up?" Naruto questions the pup"I don't know he's moving at a pretty good speed"
the pup told us that at least 9 ninjas were following behind us as we sped through the trees. Walking on the ground Naruto Sakura and shikamaru walked backwards on their steps I flew up and sat down on the branch next the pup trying to pet his head"stop touching me""but you're so cute!" Naruto was the last to is jump on the tree sprint up the trees once more. The ninjas continued to follow behind slowly but surely close.
Shikamaru called us all off "well then that makes you the lazy one" Naruto held in a laugh he continued to talk until he reached the words die he was willing to sacrifice himself "good luck shika" speeding through the leaves leaving him in the trees alone.
"Hey the enemy is approaching fast" the pup warned us "pick up the pace" the presence of the ninjas have gone away "yay shikamaru did it!"  Nearly tripping on a branch. The clouds closed the sun up little by little 'I wonder if gramps is okay, I hope marks okay'
A loud explosion was heard in the forest "what was that?" Sakura asks me and Naruto jump down beside her the pup falling into my arms"an explosion...perhaps it was a trap set for sasuke." I hugged the pup close to my face giggling as he growls"oh shut up you know you like it" I raised him up "not much but it's more attention than what Kakashi gives me" "I wonder if he's okay" Sakura worries "don't worry...he wouldn't get bumped off so easily.""yea Sakura don't worry about it it's sasuke we're talking about" I scratched the pups head bringing him closer to me.
Mark pov:
"Okay. Everyone's here, right? Okay everyone lets evacuate quickly" we followed everyone. Mid prancing between me and bell he meowed at us wanting attention "Mid buddy amigo I know you want attention but we're in a life and death situation" bell looked down at him picking him up with ease"wait how are you carrying him so easily earlier you said that he was heavy??"" Yes he was...on my legs, my legs aren't as strong as my arms as a baker girl we use our arms to hand press the dough how we make it is more tougher than regular dough.""wait so doesn't the bread come out hard?""no the dough is tough but it softens in heat""so you're telling me if I had a arm wrestling contest with you right now....I would lose" she continued to walk leaving me a few feet behind,"yes"
(Y/n) pov:
"Sasukes movements have stopped still quite a bit of distance though.." a smell lingered in the air I couldn't put my finger on it on what it as we stopped on a branch the pup smelling the air"I didn't notice until now you...use the same shampoo as me." He looked at Sakura 'shampoo?? I think my nose is broken now' "this floral green fragrance...no doubt!" Sakura sulked now knowing she uses the same shampoo as a dog"well...my coats shinier" I pat her shoulder she whispers under her breath "I'm the same as a dog?" I crouched next to the pup" please don't say this like that" rubbing his head Sakura bounced on the trees Naruto following behind her "hey wait up!!" I grabbed the pup following them.
~20 minutes later~
The pup has finally located sasuke but smells other people as well"let's hurry!" We dashed faster I was falling behind so I ended up flying around the trees with the others.'I wish yin and yang were here' "uh oh" "what's wrong?" Naruto continued jumping "uh Sak-" and crashed into a tree"why did you stop all of a sudden?'" Naruto shouted at the pup"hey don't yell at him!" I scold him "the scents of sasuke and the other two are quickly moving away! It smell like sasuke is chasing those two people...""sasuke is?""there are no other signs of movement. But...""let's not just stand around let's go after sasuke right away!" Naruto clenches onto the tree "the people who are left are going to fight each other we'll end up taking a little longer way...let's go!" Bouncing to the next tree"I swear I feel like a monkey right now" I whispered to myself.
🍓🍡🍓🍡🍓🍡🍓🍡🍓🍡🍓
Late updates sowwy school is a drag....😂 anywho I'll try to update faster or whatever 😋

😂 anywho I'll try to update faster or whatever 😋