Identify yourself

Mark pov:
"Why do you think we came all the way here to the leaf village?" The guy named gaara spoke out"p-please listen to me gaara t-they lashed out first...""shut up..." I couldn't here the last part but it seemed to scare the guy"u-understood, I was wrong I'm sorry""I'm sorry about that..." he turned into sand and appeared on the floor across from us"let's go we didn't come here to play around""I know""oh and the kid with the kitten...he's (y/n)'s brother...i recommend you stay away from him" how does he know about me and (y/n)? Sakura asks them about why they're here obviously the chunin exams girl. The guy with red hair looks cool I wanna hang out with him!!! I have to ask (y/n) about him!!
(Y/n) pov:
Why do I feel like mark has to ask me something... oh well.
"Now then in the conjunction with the beginning the chunin exams let us have those in charge of the rookie genin come forward"
I follow next to Kakashi as we lined up
"(Y/N), Kakashi, kurenai, and asuma so are there any genin from your squads you wish to reconfirmed these exams it goes with out saying but if it's a genin who has carried out eight or more formal missions you can recommend for the exams if you wish"
I lifted my fingers like Kakashi
"The Kakashi and (y/n)-led squad seven...sasuke uchiha Naruto uzumaki Sakura haruno I Kakashi hatake recommend these three for the chunin exams.""I (y/n) recommend these three for the chunin exams as well." The other two went a head saying they recommend their whole squad to the exams"Hey wait a minute""what is it Iruka""lord hokage please let me say one thing this may be presumptuous but as the nine names that where given I was in charge of them at the academy admittedly they were all students with abilities but it's too soon they should be tested after having gained more experience"
"I became a chunin when I was six years younger than Naruto is now (y/n) was 5 when she already became a chunin as well""Naruto is different from you two is it your intent to crush Naruto?!"" They always do nothing but complain about important missions teaching them a lesson once would be fun" "Iruka no offense but they are no longer your students but mine and Kakashi we say if they are ready or not and we say that they are Naruto complains about the missions being like "chores" so teaching them a good lesson will put them in place" I aggressively told him."but the chunin exams is also known as..""Iruka I see your point therefore I have decided to conduct a special preliminary exam for these rookie genin" p-preliminary exam..?!"
Mark pov:
I apparently stayed over at Narutos place. I wanted to be with konohamaru. "Hey good morning folks! Today we got a bit lost on the path of life..." (y/n) was still sleeping she was on Kakashis back he jumps down placing her down slowly"your sister has a rather strong grip while sleeping doesn't she" he looked at me "tell me about it she slept with yang in her arms poor pup just wanted to breathe" well then this is sudden, but Me and (y/n) recommend you guys for the chunin exams so here these are your applications." My teeth start to hurt slowly gaining more pain 'oh no not now!' I went up to (y/n) to wake her up "(y/n) please wake up I need you right now please wake up!" Kakashi noticed this and took me and (y/n) home he pulled my mask off seeing the small amount of blood start to pour out. I ran to the bathroom quickly putting on the cream the pain subsided I sighed in relief (y/n) bursts through the door with Kakashi following close behind she checked my mouth but saw the cream there"mark just take the cream with you okay and did you feed Mr.Midnight?""yes I did he is sleeping right now""okay Ill be back in a bit"
(Y/n) pov:
I sat on the roof of Kakashis home waiting for Iruka to tell us we were right about them being ready Kakashi sat next to me,"so you think theyre ready or were you just agreeing with my choice?"" I know they're ready Kakashi besides they were taught by a good teacher. I may have not been there most of the time but they have grown rather well for their age" I smile "good to hear that then" a couple minutes passed Iruka still hasn't arrived yet. Kakashi laid his head on my lap as I messed with his hair he closed his eye sighing I got bored so I braided a part of his hair. Iruka finally came,"how was it" I asked"we went to the trouble of having a special preliminary exam, but all nine rookies passed"he changed back to his former self"as you say it appears their skill have definitely improved" "what do you expect it's Kakashi training them Iruka" a soft chuckle came out of Kakashi"well the actual chunin exam won't just end at this but..."
•••Next day•••
Marks pov:
I went with squad 7 to see how the chunin exams work out. I basically slept through part of the fight I woke up on the floor, a guy with a bowl cut just tried to give heart things to Sakura ew. He asked to fight sasuke but Naruto interrupted and tried to fight him which might I add was the best thing to see when someone wakes up to.
~Failure at its finest~
He fought sasuke and it surprised me that he was losing wow bush-brow is strong he was just about to be wrapped in bandages until (y/n) comes in time kicking him on the side of his face away from sasuke. (Y/n) picks him up "what the? Who are you? What are you doing with my subordinates?" He just stares at her "I'm rock lee be my girlfriend I promise to protect you till I die!" (Y/n) stood there looking at the guy as he kneels on one knee 'what's wrong with these guys why are they so flustered when they see her?!'"well you gotta take me to dinner first then we'll talk and the names (y/n)" she flicked his forehead.
(Y/n) pov:
A turtle poofed in the room telling lee that that move is forbidden for a reason. Guy showed up I always liked guy he always has this positive energy running threw him that I just can't get away plus he says great inspirational quotes. That turtle can be harsh but that's how he teaches. I only came here to pick up mark and get food before it's starts but things took a turn in life. After the little moment they had I ran up to guy jumping on his back"GUY!! I MISSED YOU I HAVENT HAD A GOOD FIGHT IN A WHILE KAKASHI DOESNT EVEN TRY ANYMORE WITH MEEE!!!" He saw me and started crying again"(y/n) it's been so long yes I'll fight you how have you been? Have your wings gotten any bigger??"" Look for yourself" I spread out my wings"wow they're huge now!" Lee looked amazed by my wings flew around a little I sat on lees shoulders for a bit guy left lee told sasuke that they'll fight later or something I don't know he tapped my thigh "um can you hop off my shoulders I have to go but can I use you as a weight lift when I run in the mornings?""yeah sure and yea I have nothing better to do in the mornings""Hey!?what about me?!" Mark shouted behind everyone. Lee left afterwards sasuke looked scarred for losing to a guy like lee but he is strong. "Don't worry sasuke I bet you can beat him any day, well not today tho." I gave an awkward smile at him as he blushed looking down. "Mark let's get food you guys go a head we'll be back in a bit" we left to pick up some food at the store."hey (y/n) some guy with red hair and tattoo on his head knew my name and yours have you met him before?"mark asked as he stuffed the kittens mouth with a shrimp piece" yea you mean gaara I know him he's from the desert village he's a friend why do ask?" " i don't know he seems cool and I want to hang out with him please introduce me to him!" I was surprised by how mark acted most kids would freak their shit off just seeing gaara one time well I didn't I am his best female friend after all."sure just don't be weird with him what are even going to talk about either way?""that I haven't figured out but I do want to ask him about you" he said while wiggling his eyebrows. "What are you getting at?""do you like him?""course I like him he's my friend after all" I smiled and ran off back inside the building with mark following behind.