The Beautiful Baker Girl

Kakashi pov:
I only have to watch mark for a few days and it took him at least an hour to drive me crazy.
He has fallen asleep on the couch with his cat on his stomach purring quietly. I carried them to my room tucking them in I removed my clothes until I'm in my pants.
I took off marks jacket and shoes ruffling his hair while stepping out the room the couch was more than comfortable so it was easy for me to sleep in.
NEXT DAY
The sun burned my eye I tried to move but felt weight on me. I look up 'mark' he probably got scared and came over here I rolled him off me as I went to start breakfast. In minutes mark woke up rubbing his eyes in a tired motion 'why are you tired I ran after you while you had the time of your life' "morning""morning""what are you making" I lifted the pan showing the pancakes he nodded walking to the table laying his head down. I realized mark was wearing one of my shirts "mark why are you wearing my shirt?""hm? Oh I just wanted to sleep more comfortable, by the way have you seen my cream?"" No, have you checked your pockets?""yes...I think I lost it..."mark must have dropped it some where in my room.
I placed the pancakes in two plates I set one in front of mark as I walked to my room 'pants...bed...under the bed...floor...bathroom' I hear a crash in the kitchen and a loud thud I quickly made my way to the kitchen. Mark was on the ground crying and holding his mouth. He coughed blood on the floor. The floor was my least worries I rose mark to the sink so he could hang his head dropping the blood there. I grabbed a chair so he can stand I checked my bathroom to see if I have any cream to subside the pain.
Lucky I found some just a small amount 'that will just have to do' I checked on mark to see if he's fine he was rubbing his eyes furiously as if they itched "mark I found just a small amount of cream we have to go to the store to buy more" "okay" I opened his mouth, his teeth were as sharp as a shark. I told him to go to the room and change so we can go as soon as possible. He tries to navigate out of the kitchen almost falling "you know you can walk better if you remove your hands from your eyes" even when he moves his hands he still stumbles.
(・ω・)15 minutes later(・ω・)
Mark walks to the front door where I was patiently waiting for him still holding his hands on his eyes"are you okay? you've been rubbing your eyes for a while now""no my eyes are itchy and they're burning they hurt really bad""let me see...oh my god"

"W-what? what's wrong?" Well (y/n) is screwed she is gonna have one hell a time"nothing by any chance when you look around do you see I don't know see blood flowing when you turn and look at me?""yes but what d-""okay then" I covered his eyes so h...

"W-what? what's wrong?" Well (y/n) is screwed she is gonna have one hell a time"nothing by any chance when you look around do you see I don't know see blood flowing when you turn and look at me?""yes but what d-""okay then" I covered his eyes so he doesn't look at me any more. I go to the bathroom returning with bandages I wrapped them around his eyes so he doesn't lose chakra"Kakashi I can't see?"" Well that's the point now then let's go"
Narrator pov:
Completely forgetting marks condition mark falls crushing the poor kitten "Sorry Mr.Midnight....Kakashi?"
"oh right sorry" he lifts mark up carrying him while placing the cat in marks hoodie. Mark raises his mask as they leave the house. People watched Kakashi walk past them with a childs face almost completely covered. "Is he okay?" A young women asked."yes he's fine he just has sensitive eyes and he has a cold. Mark makes a fake cough that seems real."oh you poor thing hope you get better, here have some dangos"she handed them to Kakashi knowing that mark can't see."thank you miss you're very kind" mark said the kitten meowed as in saying thank you as well. Kakashi continued his walk to the store he placed mark down for a second to check the creams differences and strengths in healing. He was about to ask mark if he remembered what cream he used but he was gone"?!?"
Marks pov:
I may not be able to see but I could still smell. I smelled something fresh I followed the scent that I believed to be fresh bread Mr.Midnight was meowing at me loudly. I guess he smells it too I bumped into someone's legs."well hello there who are you?" According to the voice it was a woman"uh hi sorry but is that you that have freshly baked bread?" "Why yes it is you want some?" I couldn't take the mask off I could still feel the teeth baring me"no thanks it just smelled good""my names Priscilla and yours?""mark (l/n) nice to met you" I stuck my hand out a hand shook mine"well mark why do you have all that on your face?""I have a cold and my eyes are sensitive to the light right now""oh are lost by any chance?""I actually didn't realize it until now so yes I am"" I'll help you sugar cube where we're you just now?""I was at the store getting medicine with someone"She grabbed my hand as we walked back to the store Mr.Midnight was purring possibly fallen asleep...again"MARK?! Where are you!?""I think I found them" she picks me up and quickly takes me back with Kakashi"excuse me but is this your kid?"'KID?!'"oh my god! Yes thank you even when he's blind for a minute he still gets lost" Priscilla giggles at his comment"well here he is and mark if you want bread in the future...just follow the scent and try not to walk away from your father you might get hurt" she hugs me for a second and hands me to Kakashi "BYE!""bye""well Kakashi have you found the cream?""yes no thanks to you I was stuck here looking confused and trying to find a blind kid around the street while you go and talk with a beautiful baker girl""not my fault her bread smells good I was just following the good smell and did you call her beautiful?""no....let's just go home" he picks me up carrying back to the house. "Kakashi you need a wife and I found the perfect girl for you!""shut-up""common I wanna play Cupid!""...no"
'I will get you to love that lady if it's the last thing I do'
❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤
Marks play Cupid for kakashi let's see how that ends up😍🍓❤

no"'I will get you to love that lady if it's the last thing I do'❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤Marks play Cupid for kakashi let's see how that ends up😍🍓❤

😂🤣😂🤣