The battle begins part 4...

{honestly who cant relate}😅
(Y/n) pov:
"Sakura, surround tazuna and don't move always from me" Kakashi calmly said sticking out his arm towards Sakura," let sasuke handle this" I have a bad feeling about this haku made hand signs with one hand. Needles formed from the water heading straight to sasuke.' Really glad I left him behind'
🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡
Marks pov:
As I jump I remembered what (y/n) told me
•flashback•
'Mark when running you're building up your chakra at the same time to fly up as you go up it makes an allusion of you for 10 seconds that's enough to fool someone thinking you're there but really it's a fake it's like clones but more connected to them. As you fly up you're basically ripping yourself from your copy to make an allusion catch my drift. This can be helpful at times when saving someone from danger' I nodded at what she said.
•flashback over•
As I fly up I grab Inari under his arms I see Naruto place a log where Inari was to them as he saved inaris mom. I fly over them placing him down next to his mom' what's it like having a mom?' "Sorry I was late heros usually appear on the scene late, so..." Inari opened his eyes."Naruto!""Inari mark you did well! That training really paid off huh! Thanks to you distracting them, I was able to save your mom" he turned looking at Inari then his mom. I stared at her for a bit thinking where's my mom why haven't I think of that? Does (y/n) miss her now that I think about it I don't think I've ever met our mom."here they come!" I was brought out of my thoughts they ran at us with speed Naruto threw shurikens at them but blocked them with they're swords," hah! Something like that won't work""fools" two Narutos jumped out kicking them on the head. The two disappeared "w-wow...!" Inari lets out Naruto laughs to himself and sticks out his hands in a fist at us," it's done" I fist bump him as Inari tells him he's like a ninja.Z(-.-)Z Boi they start laughing like crazy people. What the fudge nuggets.
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
(Y/n) pov:
Sasuke jumps up in the air escaping the needles he shoots shurikens at Haku he speeds behind him kicking him sending him off to zabuza," it seems that I'm faster than you..."" I can't have you mocking our team calling them brats...he may not look like it but sasuke is the number one rookie of the village hiddens in the leaves. And Sakura is our sharpest... (y/n) no words can describe her well besides being one of a kind... and the other one is the number one hyperactive, knucklehead ninja, Naruto uzumaki." Kakashi responds in a short time. I smile at what he says about me 'cool I'm one of a kind'. I couldn't hear what zabuza said but after that Haku started to release a huge amount of chakra," it unfortunate..." he starts," is this cold air?" Sasuke turns ice mirrors surround him like a dome," crystal ice mirrors!" Haku says he walks in the mirror. Oh no that's a hidden jutsu he's going to die In There. Kakashi runs to help sasuke but was cut off by zabuza," in your opponent, aren't I? Since that jutsu has appeared... he's done for." " don't think you're so special you aren't the only one who was practicing on a hidden jutsu!!" I shouted I raised my hands separated creating two jutsus first I wanted to see how strong this thing is. "Shadow jutsu: death by a thousand souls!"
{wow.....okay go with that 😅😪}
I run up to the mirrors punching them with force they didn't brake I look in sasuke was being shot with needles coming at him from every corner.' Dang it!' I continued to punch the mirror over and over causing blood to pour out my knuckles."if you make a move I'll kill those two!" Sakura ran throwing the kunai at the opening Haku caught the weapon before it reach anywhere near sasuke,"he caught it!" I stopped what I was doing as I looked at Haku he turned his head to get hit and face planted on the ground,"what?! Who is that?!" Fireworks burst out the fog from them slowly cleared revealing Naruto,"Naruto uzumaki...is finally here!" He shouted posing ' I feel like this is going to be bad.'After that entrance I focused on saving sasuke I didn't want to go inside because I know I won't be able to come back out. The punching didn't work so I guess I have to use 'it' I crossed my fingers together I placed my index fingers on my lips whispering the jutsu closing my eyes I reopened them revealing my cursed eyes I haven't used them in so long.

I continued to whisper building up my chakra," yo I came to save you" I looked at the opening Naruto was inside it 'naruto what the butt!!'"you okay,sasuke?""y-you idiot! If you're a shinoni, you'll move more cautiously!""what's with you?! I came ...

I continued to whisper building up my chakra," yo I came to save you" I looked at the opening Naruto was inside it 'naruto what the butt!!'"you okay,sasuke?""y-you idiot! If you're a shinoni, you'll move more cautiously!""what's with you?! I came to the rescue, you know!""if you also come inside the mirrors...dang it! I've hat it you fool!""fool? What do you mean by fool?!" They bickered back and forth sasuke used his fire jutsu which I already knew it wouldn't work. The mirrors light up 'fuck'.
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
~Wow I'm so surprised that y'all read this story honestly who ever the 100th person is.... Put your name in the comments. I'll call you out!!!
~(^з^)-♡
☆~(ゝ。∂)

•So what ye think...
yay or nay...
Have a good life BYE!🍓🍜🍡