Not you again(T^T)

{After naruto did his speech of not being weak}
(Y/n) pov:
The boat ride was boring......and cramped. Yup just here....squished....between a ramen loving boy and a crazy fan girl 'I'm having the time of my life woooo sarcasm so not included!!',"okay I'm out see ya" I jumped out of the boat to walk beside it,"(y/n)! Wait you'll- how are you doing that?!" Naruto asked with curiosity in his eyes."magic" I responded "(y/n) can you please come back in the boat we don't want to to cause a scene." Kakashi bluntly said. ".....boi where the people at what scene I'll give you a scene GOD KAKA-BAKA YOU'RE CAUSING A SCENE!" I shouted "hey keep it down-" "wow that's a huge bridge!!!" Naruto yelled out "keep it down there's a reason why i have the motor off so we don't get caught" the boat guy said. The "walk" I had was nice more space,"(y/n) come back on the boat we're about to reach land"I jumped back in the boat I pick up mark and set him on my lap yin was on narutos lap she tends to move a lot, she's a little claustrophobic. I see the struggle naruto was having to keep her in control. Yang on the other hand he was calmly on sasuke's lap getting his back petted.
🍓Time skip🍓
'Finally land never thought I'd be glad to see dirt' I set mark ,"okay take me home I one piece" tazuna said. Naruto took the lead up in the front. I guess he wants to show he's better than sasuke after that small scene. Naruto threw a kunai
[was it a kunai or a shuriken?]
Around scaring tazuna ,"HEY stop it! You're scaring me!" Sakura bonked naruto to stop and started to nag him like a mother. I looked at the direction the last time he threw the kunai[or shuriken 😅] to see a white hare scared to death' that's weird......thats a white hare they only have that coat at winter why is it still in that form..........unless it's a distraction?!' ,"GET DOWN!" Me and Kakashi yelled at the same time I looked up to see the last person I wanted to see......ugh zabuza....
Narrators pov:
Naruto tried to run at zabuza only to be stopped by Kakashi and (y/n) making an x with their arms. "No, naruto you can't fight him he's different from the other ninjas he's more dangerous"(y/n) sternly said,"well if he's our opponent I'll need this" Kakashi started to pull his forehead protector up to uncover his sharingan." Yin....yang protect tazuna and mark don't let anything happen to them" (y/n) said with a serious tone. "Ah Kakashi the copy cat ninja the man who can copy over 1000 Jutsus am I correct and is that oh it is little (y/n) the demon hidden in the shadows that killed more then she can count." Zabuza answered with a taunting voice,"and is this the young mark?""you stay away from him you cow jerk!" (Y/n) shouted with anger.
(Y/n) pov:
'I can't stand this guy I swear' "you know both of you and Kakashi are in my bingo book but you (y/n) you're the first in it first page to be exact but unfortunately I'm here for business step a side and ill kill the old man." Zabuza said ,"you want the old man you have to get threw us " I pointed at Kakashi and I."so be it" zabuza said as he sped away,"look there he is on the water!" Naruto yelled out. We looked out onto the water as we see the fog roll in..It may be hard to see with regular eyes, but mines are trained to see threw dense areas. " Everyone stay alert my Sharingan won't be able to process his speed. (Y/n) I'm going to need you to be careful I know you can defeat him easily but you can still hurt yourself. Besides if we lose we're only losing our lives." Kakashi bluntly spoke out. I tilt my head to see mark shaking like crazy 'poor kid' I thought
"Sasuke! Don't worry I will protect you I won't let my comrades die" as Kakashi turned with a smile.
{okay I'm shitty at fighting scenes so let's just skip to the part where zabuza is being taken away😅}
" I can't let it just happen like that!" Naruto yells out,"well you have to because it did happen in this world there are kids who are younger than me 'Kakashi looks at me' but stronger." Kakashi calmly says. I looked at mark 'okay after this fight mark has got to learn how to fly and fight' we start walking to tazuna's home when all of a sudden Kakashi face plants into the ground,"KAKASHI-SENSEI!" Naruto yells out," oh man he over used it again" I lift him by the arms and draped him over me as if he was my cap with his feet dragging on the dirt. " okay people lets go before something bad pops up" mark hops on yang back[they have grown older by the way] as we continue they journey.
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Yay or nay what do you think have a good life
BYE🍜🍓❤️