Trouble you say

😁
(Y/n) pov:
The tension from the crowd grew mark sat on the edge of his seat lee and choji have join us not to long ago."hey choji can I have a bag?""s-sure"I grabbed a bag saying my thank you to him. My attention was taken away for the scene to the crowd 'one...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight... eight anbu ninjas what is grandpa planning?' It's probably not that important but I'll keep watch. Kakashi has joined us to watch the battle.
"(Y/n) who do you think will win?" Mark asked clenching his small fists together "uhhh don't know who ever wins I think it's them"" but then you'll know who wins""that's the point" I pushed his face away towards the battle gaaras sand spilling out his gourd.
Sasuke threw....something and was stopped by the sand creating a replica of Gaara.
Minutes went by and now Gaara is in a sand ball of protection "come on Gaara" I groan "KAKASHI-SENSE!" Naruto and shikamaru came panting "sensei please stop this match right away that's guy is totally different from us! He's not normal!""well that's a bit rude Naruto everyone is different" I pointed out "Naruto what are you saying?" Ino added"he lives to kill people. In any case if this continues sasuke will die!" Is he talking about Gaara?  Naruto kept shouting Kakashis name. Should I go down there and stop it?? I don't know?? I can't stop it i mean I can but it's not my place to do it.
Mark asked me what's wrong "nothing just enjoy the show and take notes"" okay" sasuke tried attacking the sand the spikes risking each time he gets closer. What we all didn't expect was sasuke using chidori "oh you teach him that but not me Kakashi""thats because I know he won't use it for dumb things" I gasped at what he said "I am not reckless Kakashi!""I didn't say you were reckless you said it yourself" mark bursted in laughter "wow you played yourself (y/n)!""oh shut up- what the fudge!!" Sasuke pulled his arm out the sand ball a giant arm pops out going back in. The sand ball dissolves showing Gaara holding his shoulder."(y/n)...what's.....happen" mark knocks out "release" Sakura and I said at the same time we looked around everyone was asleep except Kakashi and guy. A big explosion erupts at the tower.
Mr.Midnight was meowing at mark pulling his shirt I picked him up petting him to calm down he scratched my arms forcing me to let him go, going back to mark." Geez cat you could have said so" he pull his sleeve make him land on top of Mr.Midnight."hehe payback" "(y/n) go help the anbu! We'll take care of mark hurry!"
I jumped on the roof up to the anbu group "where is grandpa?" They didn't answer me and jumped up the second roof"hey let go of gramps!" An anbu ninja tried punching the barrier but got burned. "(Y/n) your skill is very helpful for this occasion" "alright I'll see what I can do" I flew all the way to the top checking the barrier 'ninjutsu I think I've got a trick up my sleeve' I clapped my hand releasing a powerful punch but burned my hand a little."dang it!" I repetitively punching it"let him go!!" Argh!! I huffed landing next to the captain. "Um that didn't work"" really I didn't notice" I cracked my fingers I looked closer to the barrier "orochimaru...!!" I looked back at where mark and everyone was they were having a battle of their own. 'Oh please don't let anything happen to mark'" hey (y/n)!" I looked back at the barrier orochimaru gave a sly smirk" mark is mine...make any moves gramps here dies...what's it going to be?"
A choice...I can't choose I love them both gramps gave me practically everything a home and how to protect myself and mark. Mark is my best friend he's been there for me he's my brother.... he walks a few feet away from gramps talking to him. "Gramps... I-I-I....I don't know!" I shouted grabbing my hair.
"(Y/n) go it's okay go protect your brother like you said you would" gramps grabbed his hat holding it facing orochimaru. I looked at the anbu captain he nodded "I'm so sorry I wasn't much help""it's okay hurry"
I jumped on the roof back to mark I leaped onto a ninja throwing him off the ledge" I'm back!" One of the ninjas tried grabbing mark Mr.Midnight pounced him scratching and biting him until he ran off"hey cat you did great" I tilted to the side dodging a kunai. I picked up mark lowering him down to the floor."release the genjutsu on Naruto and shikamaru, and go after sasuke" Sakura nodded at him I looked up to see a cute puppy "As for the rest this Pakkun will track down sasuke by scent!""C-Could it be...the other member is this puppy?!" Sakura stutter "I sure hope so he so adorable!!!" I grabbed him through Kakashis legs hugging him."AWE!!!! HES SO CUTE!!!" I faced him towards Sakura so she can hold him," hey little girl don't you be calling me a cute puppy!""I didn't say cute she did" she pointed at me I hugged him playing with his paws "awe! I remember when yin and yang were this small!!" I placed him down and focused on the mission waking up Naruto and shikamaru. I woke up mark resting him on my back"(y/n) w-what's happening?""shhh" I crawled up to Sakura waking up Naruto "Sakura (y/n) what's going on""DUCK" I pushed mark down "I'll tell you later" I went to wake up shikamaru but it seemed like he was already awake Sakura saw it too his eye twitch "shikamaru...were you...from the beginning.." the pup went up to him biting his leg while Mr.Midnight bit his ear"OWEE!""you were able to release the genjutsu too why were you pretending to be asleep?!" Sakura yelled him I pull Mr.Midnight off him as he removed the pup from his leg"I don't want to end up getting involved heck no I could careless about sasuke!" He messed around with the pups face angering him the pup bit his hand and moment of silence"OWEE!"
A ninja was about to stike at Naruto if it wasn't for guy catching and punching him through the wall creating a hug hole.
🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡
Sorry It took so long