All nine rookies face off!

(Y/n) pov:
Racing inside the building with mark behind me I ran into guy literally,"sorry guy didn't see yea there" I laughed"it's alright I have to go I'll see you later!" I walked closer to the door I stopped for a moment realizing mark was still following.'shoot I can't bring him in here' Kakashi was by the door noticing my problem "hey (y/n)! Need me to watch the young one?""oh yes, please, mark you can't come in here but you can watch the battles later okay?" "Oookayyyyy" he flew up on Kakashis shoulders and slumped in disappointment. I walked in quietly sasuke was saying names 'what the?'
"Gaara of the sand village, Rock lee of the leaf village, (Y/N) of the shadow village and Mark of the yin village"
"Oh you even know names that makes it quick"
He swipes his hand pulling out 4 cards"here they are"
"Well then first Rock lee
-He's one year older than you guys
20 D-Rank
11 C-Rank
-His squad leader is guy
-In just this year his taijutsu has drastically improved but his other skill are not good at all.
-tenten and neji hyuga are on his team.
Next gaara of the desert
-His mission experience
8 C-Ranks, B-Ranks
Wow, one B-Rank as a genin, eh he's a shinobi from a different land and is a rookie, so there is no further detail information
It seems he has returned from all of his missions uninjured"
"B-Ranked as a genin... but uninjured" I heard shikamaru say surprised.
"Next Mark of the yin village
He doesn't have much but is being currently trained by his "sister"
-he has a power unknown but will train over time
-He has speed in taijutsu
-has white wings but not fully grown
-has a good way with animals
-age 4, pretty young
-Family Unknown
-has a kitten Mr.Midnight
And Finally
(Y/N) of the shadow village
I gotta say this girl out did herself
20 C-Ranked missions
10 B-Ranked missions
10 A-Ranked missions
And look at this
15- ANBU Missions
Her last sensei was the hokage
-Like her "brother" she has black wings
-she is your age for the time being
-she has only one injury but is currently unknown.
-Family Unknown as well
-owns two wolves yin and yang
And it looks like that is it"
Everyone stood shocked by what I've done in my life. What? Did you think I was just on my lazy butt eating food. I walked behind the guy with the cards tapping his head he turns over but his face met my stomach he looked up "H-Hi who a-are you??"" How do you not know me??...you just read my description on your cards" he notices it's actually me and grabs my hand,"my apologies I didn't know!!" It's okay dude""(y/n) you never told us about your missions being that cool!!" Naruto shouted waving his hands around"" I mean Its ight" I shrugged sasuke walked up to me"can you train me?" " well I don't know I already have a ton of work to do not to mention an issue that I have right now I'll see what I can do for ya"I lightly punched his shoulder he looks away glaring at the wall with a red face."can you train me too?!" Naruto practically shouted in my ear"....no" I looked away I could feel his sadness radiating off of him I glanced at him as he was on his knees latching on to my leg"PLEASE!!!" "AH! Fine I'll do it!" He let go whispering yes. I greeted the others having a conversation with them akamaru fell asleep on my arms small kicks from his feet twitched every now and then kiba told me that it takes him forever just to make him sleep considering he's so energetic and asking if I can just be akamarus mother to put him to sleep I laughed as I hand him back, I feel something crawling on my arm a small bug was there I messed around with it in my fingers shino stood next to me,"you're not scared?""why would I be scared it's cute in its own natural way""oh...it's just that girls usually freak out when they see them barely crawling on them" he sticks his hand out I placed the bug on his hand as it disappeared in his sweater," well I think they should just give them a chance" I hugged shino he stuttered on his words barely making a sentence. The guys in charge finally came I walked over to them as I stood next to kotetsu waving him a hello he waved back we explained about the writing test. Not to cheat even though that's the whole point just don't get caught we didn't tell them that though. These questions are easy for me but for them it may not be so easy as it is. The testing was running smoothly I just stood in the front scanning the area I caught a couple guys staring at me I just smiled and twirled my finger as if saying to continue your work. The next stage is gonna make them wish they had dippers the forest of death such a great place....nah just kidding I was happy as hell when I came out of that hell hole. Good thing I won't be in that place again hahaha. The time was up it stood quiet for a bit the guy said for those who do not wish to continue leave now if they do not want to take the last question.
❤🍙❤🍙❤🍙❤🍙❤🍙❤
Merp derp people summer yay!!

❤🍙❤🍙❤🍙❤🍙❤🍙❤Merp derp people summer yay!!

Because why not 😂😂❤❤