No School?...

Been there😭
Mark pov:
"W-what? But you asked if I like it and I said I did why am I not going?!""because you're not done with my training and once you are done everyone is already in teams so you don't have time""then put me in school I can do your training while I go to school please!?""sorry mark but it's still no" I can't believe this!
(Y/n) pov:
It's not that I don't want him to go to school it's the dangers with orochimaru he wants mark I can't risk him being in school and be told that he was kidnaped, once everything is done I will send him to school now isn't the time. I feel horrible though he made a friend and he'll most likely won't see him in months. Also seems like mark is the new sasuke in the class so many girls stared at him head over heals for the kid with a kitten on his head. Hehehe don't worry girls he'll be back. I sat on the couch thinking about the conversation with him he's so mad for sure he is not going to end up like me he will have friends and a team to be with, everything I didn't have as a kid.
A normal life.
Mark pov:
'Why isn't she letting me go? It isn't fair' I slammed the door locking it behind me. Mr.Midnight shivered at the door being slammed I placed him on my bed carefully rubbing him head with my fingers,"sorry buddy I'm just upset"he meowed wondering why"(y/n)'s not going to let me go to school""meow?""I want to go but apparently I'm not done with my training so I can't go""meeoww""if I knew I wasn't going to go to school the next day then why take me""meow...""I'm probably overreacting...""meow....meow!""that's not a bad idea kitty maybe if I can finish this training with time to go to school I can go!""meow!""I know patience but a little quicker""meow...purrr~""night kitty tomorrow we're going to work and you're asleep already"
(Y/n) pov:
The couch isn't the best but I'm giving mark his space"yin yang can you get me a blanket and a pillow from my room please""-bark-""ugh fine...yin please don't be like your brother" she walks to the room coming back with a blanket"where's the pillow?"she just growled at me biting on the end of the blanket pulling "no! Yin let go stop that's.my.blankeet!" Yang joins in the tug of war being in yins side "stop yin yang come on I was joking-oof" I fell backwards landing on my butt,"ugh fine have it" I went to the couch laying on my back letting the sleep consume me. I felt a blanket go over me I looked down yin and yang smiling at me"come here you two" I grabbed them placing them on the side while I slept on the edge of the couch. "Night guys"
🍡🍡🍡🍡next day🍡🍡🍡🍡
~potatoes..ramen...fooood~
Something's touching me,"go away""(y/n) your breakfast is going to be cold and we have training.'training??'"what training?" I blocked my face with the blanket hugging the two fur balls."the training you told me I was going to finish" I got up looking at who was talking to me 'mark?' " I thought you were mad at me?""I'm not mad just upset that I'm not going to school that's all...it's fine and I'm sorry" I sat up hugging him tightly 'please for the love of god please let this danger go away from him!'" Training will be in a bit im going to change and eat" he nodded leaving the room to grab his equipment I walked to the room grabbing my clothes.

it's fine and I'm sorry" I sat up hugging him tightly 'please for the love of god please let this danger go away from him!'" Training will be in a bit im going to change and eat" he nodded leaving the room to grab his equipment I walked to the roo...

(So many clothes😅 btw the)(mask you're still wearing it)
I went to the kitchen holding my weapon mat. I set it by the door a bowl of cereal was on the table 'I don't think cereal gets cold' I ate my food in peace mark walked in seeing the huge rolled up mat,"what's that for?""you'll see we're going to the training grounds for the rest of the day. So expect some failures ""as if I haven't seen some from you" I choked on my spoon noticing that I do fail a lot at things" I may fail in a lot of things but I won't fail throwing you out the window mark""I was saying the truth""so was I oh and we're training your cat you want him for battle right?""yea me and Mr.Midnight fighting ninja detectives of the night!" He jumped on the table shaking my bowl striking a heroic pose with Mr.Midnight sleeping on his head"mark you're the light side of your clan the yin clan so how can you be a detective of the night?""way to ruin my mood hey wait how come your side of the clan is shadow not yang?""?!" I looked at my bowl 'dang it why is he asking now?!'"because mom was in the yin and yang clan part of the yin side and dad was part of the shadow clan. when I was born we lived in the shadow clan for a while and we moved to the yin and yang clan were you were born which means we were born in different clans yea and since your wings were white that made you part of the yin side...""oh okay then"'wow that was close'"but why do you tell people I was born here and not the yin clan?"'fudge!!'"because um people will bother you about it and it's overwhelming to have people talk and talk to you of the same thing""oooooh okay I get it that's why you stopped me from telling temari about my clan""yea that's why"
Narrator pov:
"Okay let's go" (y/n) got up going to grab her weapon mat."wait I have to put on the cream!" Mark ran to the room coming back with his mask awkwardly placed"here let me fix that" (y/n) fixed marks mask his eyes glowed a silver lining for a second leaving her with a glare"(y/n) are you okay""yea I'm fine let's go" she grabs his hand whistling for the pups to come with. They reached the grounds placing her mat still rolled on the ground"okay mark we are going to do bukijutsu""bukiju-what? What is that?" He asked "it's weaponry, ninjas use in battle so today we are going to Learn how to use each weapon" (y/n) kicks her mat revealing nothing"the weapons I'm going to use today? What did you leave them home or something?" Mark looks at the empty mat."hold your horses" she bites her thumb letting the blood drip down her thumb" it's a blood mat you place something in it and roll it up disappearing roll it out drop blood and it shows what you rolled up earlier""wow" the blood drops three times on the mat revealing all the weapons that they're going to use.

"hold your horses" she bites her thumb letting the blood drip down her thumb" it's a blood mat you place something in it and roll it up disappearing roll it out drop blood and it shows what you rolled up earlier""wow" the blood drops three times o...

Mark pov:
"Please tell you're bluffing" this is not happening what the heck"nope choose your first lesson of the day mark" I looked through the various of weapons practically scaring me thinking I'll lose a finger by the end of today. A bow catches my sight" how bout that bow?""really? Okay then but I'm just going to tell you now and excuse my language....it bullshits you" now hearing that I regret choosing it. She grabs it handing it to me 'it's heavy that's for sure' I examine the bow.

"Where are the arrows?""don't worry about it right now" she shows me a bag that jingles with each step she takes

"Where are the arrows?""don't worry about it right now" she shows me a bag that jingles with each step she takes.'telling me not to worry is making me worry'"okay first position yourself to that tree"I lift the bow as much as I could pretending to shoot the target"um I think I need an arrow to shoot (y/n)""no you don't this ain't no regular bow boy" she gives me a bell tied to a string?"please tell me you're joking""nope look I'll give you a demonstration" she takes the bow from me pointing it at the target she pulls the string with the bell an arrow appears the bell was attached at the end of the arrow and shoots"the bells are the arrows?! Dude?!""yup here you try just be careful you don't want to shoot-""hey?! Who did that?!" I shot the arrow up the tree Kakashi comes out with an arrow right through his book from the back to the front"sorry I was teaching mark how to use the bow and arrow""that could have killed me?!""sorry Kakashi" we both apologized for the accident"(y/n) aren't you supposed to be mentoring naruto?""I was but he managed to find a better mentor""really who?""Jiraiya""oh god... well I be going thanks for the hole mark""sorry Kakashi-sensei" he rips the bell off the arrow making it disappear handing the bell back to me.
Throughout the day I practice on the bow and made very little progress. (Y/n) was working on Mr.Midnight trying to show him how to fight.
.
.
.
.
'This is going to take more than a couple months'
🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙🍘🍙
Bow and arrow it's pretty ight don't cha think?🍓