Preliminary Test (Part 3)

(Y/n) pov:
Well that's embarrassing.....Naruto just did a toot in kibas face. Well....that's how you completely kill someone's nose. Mark was just dying of laughter"oh man so glad I came!!" And there goes kiba "winner Naruto" "ya naruto!! You did it!" Mark yelled, kiba was taken by the medical ninja, hope he gets better. I was starting to get bored now sure surprise surprise punch punch the kids are getting better at fighting....'wish I was in a team like them when I was younger'" now then we'll continue this"
Hinata vs. Neji
'I rather not watch this' knowing who's going to win already I took mark to the other side with Kakashi Naruto and Sakura" bye guys see you later""bye""are we leaving?""no just to the other side. I'm going to check on kiba it'll be a while""oooo~ you gonna check on your boyfriend~""one he's not my boyfriend two -flicks forehead-""ow what was that for?""don't worry about it"
.
.
.
"a failure will always be a failure" neji sickly spoke out 'failure uh? We'll see' I walked down the stairs leaving mark up with Kakashi neji talked and talked making her scared I cut him off" before you call it I have one thing to say" I pulled hinatas head to the side whispering quietly"hinata he may be related to you but think of winning_beat him....for Naruto" I walk away leaving her to talk on her own"brother neji....I challenge you" I smiled hearing her words 'that's better'.
I checked the rooms one by one I finally found kiba rubbing akamarus head saying sorry to him"hey you look better ready to fight again?" I lean on the door frame he looked at me as if he was going to cry but smiled."that was embarrassing....I lost to a guy who farted on me""well it was unexpected yes but you did your best, no?"I sat on his bed I pulled out some dog treats for the pup"where did you get that?" "From my home why you want some" I said teasingly."haha aren't you funny" the pup barked saying thanks" your welcome" I scratched behind his ear leaning in on my hand for more" (y/n) do you like anyone?""in what way of like?""like love?""well that's hard to say love can mean anything like you love your...mom, dad,....siblings. Or love akamaru""I mean love someone....not related""well...I don't know right now Im focused on what's happening at the moment""do you wanna...get some...food with me....later or some other day?""...sure the years are going by fast and I have to get out more be me and we can walk with our animal friends"kiba smiled "well I'll see you later kiba get better okay""okay" before I left I scratched akamarus head and kissed kibas forehead "bye""b-bye" I closed the door behind me hearing a yelling on the other side"did you see that akamaru!! She gave me a kiss! -bark bark- okay so what if it was on the forehead it doesn't matter it's a kiss!! -bark bark- akamaru just let me enjoy this moment" I laughed silently walking back to the fight. That's when I saw it. Hinatas chakra shot out. Neji walked away not helping her up. She moved slightly when he came close to her she slowly got up 'that's it fight you got this' neji was pissed she shook her head not give up the fight was over neji won but it seemed like he didn't care. I bolted to neji my wing blocking his way from her as the others grabbed him"neji get a hold of yourself you promised you wouldn't let the head family thing get you riled up""why are all the other jonin butting in?!"coughing came behind me"hinata!?" Imma beat the crap out of this guy lee blocks Narutos path to neji saying that fighting him now would be useless. The medical ninja came taking her away quickly"hey neji! Some family you are!" I walked to mark"wow that was....wow is she going to be okay?""yea she just need rest"'honestly I don't know'"hey! (Y/n) you're just in time!""for?""the next fight hinata fought great" Naruto gave me a thumbs up. "Okay...who's next?"
Gaara vs. rock lee
'May your soul rest in piece'
"(Y/n) a kiss for good luck"lee asked puckering his lips at me,"EH?!-um I don't kiss on the first date! Remember...""okay then..."he was about to jump over the rail before I hugged him"but I always give hugs""thanks" and there goes the fight sand blocking lees kicks"no ones ever been able to injure gaara....except for (y/n)" kankuro popped in. Lee jumps on the finger of the statue."lee you can take them off" guy shouts with a thumbs up"b-but guy sensei you told me only to do that to protect a large group of very important people""that's quite all right! I give you permission!" Ankle weights? He takes them off happily dropping them nearing the ground it causeing a mini earthquake ' I think guy took it a little too extreme' mark just stood there shocked at the weight dropped "(y/n) I'm scared and concerned of who you're friends with now" mark gripped my shirt"it's okay mark.....I'm scared too" I whispered the last part lee was more faster than ever hitting gaara. 'Wow'
Mark pov:
Bushy-brow kicked him up high spinning in speed back down"wow how to they fix these damages on the floor?!" (Y/n) just watched the fight continue." It's a fake Gaara" 'what?' I looked back at them squinting my eyes noticing that it's just sand. I'm done I don't think want be a ninja anymore."(y/n) is it to late to work a baker?" I gave a hopeful face"yea it's way to late mark" a sea of sand came towards him ramping him to the wall the attacks come more frequent 'this guys gonna die'
(Y/n) pov:
Watching lee go through this was bad enough but now Gaaras just toying with him. I cringe at the pain he receives from Gaara. Oh lee...you're going to hurt yourself.
•flashback•
"Guy I have papers from grandpa for you" I waved the papers at him as him and Kakashi look out the window"thank you youthful flower""are you pedos watching children to take again?""we are not stalking the kids we're just watching the future kids run" guy says"HOT-BLOODED!!" I look out at the kids teasing a kid that looks like guy"hey he looks like someone I know""haha right guy doesn't know though"I laughed a Kakashis remark."is he your kid guy?""no what makes you think that?""oh no reason.....just the eyebrows well gotta go bye!"
•flashback over•
'You can do it lee' "the lotus blossoms twice""that can kill him you know that guy what's wrong with you?!"I come back hearing that can kill him he better not be talking about the forbidden move. Mark pulls my sleeve "what is it mark?""I have to pee""you have to be kidding me?! Now?!""please I have to go""fine but it better be fast" I take him to the girls bathroom as he whines saying he doesn't want to go in the girls bathroom."it's either this or you pee your pants which is it?" He just runs into the stalls relieving himself. "Done!""okay let's go" I walk quickly back to the fight as it neared its end lee punches Gaara to the ground 'oh no....he's actually doing it' I reactived my eyes seeing the strength he possessed and it all disappears quickly. Mark ran up the stairs to be safe as I just stood down watching the sand near lee crushing his arm and leg"LEE!" I shot towards lee grabbing his body as my wings acted as a shield. Guy came down shooting the sand away. As they talked I looked down on lee he pushed me off holding my shoulders to stand his face messed up,"lee please it's over" I passed him to guy having their moment. I stood sad for him, he worked so hard just to be pushed back down guy laid him down.
Gaara walked away..... I didn't want to see this but it happens to the best of us. I sat on my knees pushing lees hair to the side "lee...you did amazing I hope you hear these words that I'm proud of you, that you made it this far" a tear slipped out landing on his cheek. The medical ninja came taking him away to fix him as best as they could. I walked to Gaara just staring in his eyes "I know you're fine but are you okay?""yes...I am"the silence stood there as I walked closer to him giving him a hug. He just stayed still feeling the warmth that we shared in the hug"Gaara? We're friends right?""I suppose why?""would you go that far on me?"it seemed like the words triggered him because he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer"...no""okay" I held his face squishing his cheeks he gave a glare but I couldn't take him seriously by how his face looks. He poofed us up the rails as the final fight went on I continued to play with gaaras cheeks he just stood looking back at me. I played with his ears pulling them lightly he glared at me as he pulled my ears too I messed with his face again he just mess around with my ears. "(Y/n)?!""huh? What is it"I turn finding kankuro yell at me"sorry to disturb your weird make out session with my brother but your name is in the screen with that guy with green jumpsuit"I glared at him "we were not making out and what are you talking about-WHAT THE FUDGE NUGGET!?!"it's true our names were there but why?
❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️

 "(Y/n)?!""huh? What is it"I turn finding kankuro yell at me"sorry to disturb your weird make out session with my brother but your name is in the screen with that guy with green jumpsuit"I glared at him "we were not making out and what are you tal...

Hell yea we are😂