What the fudge?!?

3rd person
(Y/n) tied both the chūnin-level ninjas to a tree. She could tell they were from Kirigakure,"tazuna I would like to have a word with you" Kakashi spoke out"what is it?" "Simply if you are a target to anything because of you are it wouldn't be a C-ranked mission but more of an A or B-ranked mission" Kakashi bluntly said. "(Y/n)? What are you doing?"
(Y/n) pov:
I stood in front of them staring down yin walks up to me with a worried face. I closed my eyes for a minute "(y-y/n)?" Mark stuttered out. I reopened them to have black eyes "shadow jutsu; truth of death"
_{imagine the wings black because I couldn't find a good one}_

 I reopened them to have black eyes "shadow jutsu; truth of death"_{imagine the wings black because I couldn't find a good one}_

As my black wings come out everyone stood shocked. The brother ninjas were scared shitless, "tell me who are you working for?" I said calmly,"w-we'll never t-tell you!" As they tried to sound confident." Oh well then" I squat down
{obvious legs close still in a dress people}
I lift both arms I grabbed the one with straight hair his face I was about to pull his mask off, but realized I have mine on. I can't take mine off but they won't talk....it seems I have no choice. I looked at everyone for a second and turned my back to them so they can't see my face but the two guys, dead silence is heard I pulled the guys mask off and kissed his lips or I technically just put my lips on his...no movement....I pulled away too see the guy with a passed out face with blood running down his face. I analyzed what I collected.....they're working with moomoo. Just as I expected, "they're working with zabuza" I finally speak out
Narrator pov:
Everyone's eyes widen at what just happened,'what the fudge!' "they're working with zabuza" (y/n) says calmly.... "Um may I ask as to why you kissed the guy (y/n)?" Sakura said confused. "Hm? Oh that! it's not an actual kiss it's like a way to get the truth out of someone. In other words everything that guy knows"(y/n) pointed at the bloody guy"I know it"she smiled."Anyway are we going to continue this mission or not?" (Y/n) asked,"yea, but are those real?" Kakashi asked. "Yes I they are I can fly with them I can actually carry 5 people while I fly" (y/n) responded.
(Y/n) pov:
They seemed surprised by my wings. I flew for a bit and picked up mark I hugged him," and mark don't think I forgot about 'your' flying lessons" I said."but I can't fly you know that I've tried so hard I can only fly for 5 seconds" "that's better than nothing you're improving remember how you couldn't even get off the ground" "I guess you're right" "so mark has wings too?" Naruto asked " yes he does, but they are still growing in though they are big enough to fly a good amount of distance." I said as I threw him extremely high in the air"WEEEEEEE!!!!!""what are you doing!!" They yelled together."Don't worry he's got this" Light Jutsu: Angel wings!" We all hear mark yell out in the air.

His white wings shine bright in the sunlight he isn't falling anymore, but more like floating down to us

His white wings shine bright in the sunlight he isn't falling anymore, but more like floating down to us."come on mark flap your wings you can do it!" I yell out he slows down only a bit still falling in the air. I fly up to him I hold out my hand for him to grab, me and mark are two different people I'm darkness, shadows, a demon. While mark is light, pure, an angel. It was said in the scrolls that both our clans are to never meet together because of the yin and yang disaster. Once there was a young women she was an angel she inspired many children that came near her they loved her while a man a demon in the shadows was hated never love everywhere he went people would throw rude comments to him. That day she protected him from everything that was thrown at him because she fell in love with the man. They spent years with each other never cared what people told her about him because she knew they were lies to keep her away from him. One day her father forbidden them to see each other but they managed to see each other either way months have passed and the father finally declared war against the demon angels. The war was horrendous blood was spilled in every corner of the battlefield. After the war they declared that a barrier will split their clans so none of this will happen again. The rule was made to keep their people safe not a weapon towards everyone. The greatest war of angels.
I placed mark down so he can rest I folded my wings but they stayed out probably best for now I keep them out for a while. "Well people let's take this show on the road!" I shouted.
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Yay or nay what do you think
Have a good life BYE!!❤🍓