Preliminary Test

Mark pov:
I don't not understand a word grandpa said but okay 😌
A preliminary test huh? Interesting....biting my tongue doesn't help in thinking anymore with these annoying teeth that lady is yelling at Kakashi and (y/n) they probably said something she didn't like. Are they going to fight here or what a guy with silver hair is walking away... did he not want to fight???
(Y/n) pov:
'That kid doesn't feel right' I pulled Kakashis sleeve "hey do you have food?" He shook his head saying no I whimper in sadness the screen opens the names at will go. Seems like sasuke and that other guy will go first. This is gonna be good I smirk at them knowing this is going take a while for everyone. I jumped up the rails greeting mark, I grabbed him shooting to the other side where the team is watching sasukes battle....not so good. Mark was holding the railing nervous for sasuke jeez and who wouldn't this is barely the first fight and it's already aggressive. I walked over to kiba pulling his sweater asking about akamaru "he just saw something he didn't like that's all""aw you poor baby" I pulled the shivering puppy into my arms hugging him his head on the side of my neck. His whimpers could be heard I soothed the pup I closed my eyes letting the chakra flow to my hands I learned a technique that helps others calm down when they get screwed up or anything like marks eyes it relaxes his chakra so it won't push him. The small pup stops shivering a happy yelp comes from him I raise him up in the air his tail swaying side to side happily I rest him in my arms "h-how did you do that?!"" Magic" he just huffs looking away I pinched his cheek,"hey don't forget about the walk with our animal friends" he looked confused for a bit barely remembering about how we met in class and the walk,"oh y-yea sorry it slipped out of my head" he scratched the back of his head. I look to shino asking him about his journey in the forest, he just shivered a little "it was an experience I'll never forget that's for sure"" honestly same but I wasn't in a team like everyone else no I was by myself my "enemy's" there was Kakashi and guy and god that took a while finding them" I laughed remembering how I found them one was too weird to forget. Shino just stared at me 'doesn't this guy laugh?!'" Hey shino do you ever smile even just a little" I nudged his shoulder with mine making him blush"I have no reason also no one has succeeded in doing so""I accept the challenge then"he raised his eyebrow"in?""in making you smile, it may take a while but I have a plan" I looked at the now sleeping puppy his paws moving as if he's running. I held his paw for a sec as it slipped out of my fingers. "Hey shino in any way do find your team fun?""fun? Maybe a little why?""just asking" I handed back the pup to kiba as he thanked me for calming his pup. I looked at the battle wow he did it"sasuke uchiha passes the preliminary test""ya sasuke you did it!!!"seems like he is about to pass out good thing Kakashi poofed in time. I went down to give sasuke a pat on the head for passing"hey sasuke don't think I didn't notice the curse mark don't worry I'll tell you who's left" I whispered in his ear. He nodded getting up walking with Kakashi I jumped up the railing to see the next battle shino... let's see how this ends. Mark pulls the end of my shirt with a questioning face"what's wrong mark?""that guy in glasses you know him right?""yea why?""oh well what's his battle tactics?""what do you mean?"I'm honestly surprised how a 4 year old kid can say these words"like how does he battle?""oh that! Well he uses the insect I don't like" I looked away I like shino he's a great guy though I barely even had a decent conversation with him and I love bugs as much as he does but there's a certain bug I'm scared of and those are his Beetles. Yep Beetles the one thing I can't face I've tried but it ends up horrible. Mark knows this because of last spring we were getting food for dinner and a beetle came out of no where and flew on my shoulder mark being him pointed it out I grabbed it not knowing what it was I looked at it as it crawled on my hand in a creepy way and I sprinted back home forgetting the food I dropped and mark."really?! (Y/n) this is your chance to face your fear ask him if you can hold a beetle and-""NO WAY AM I GOING TO DO THAT!!" Cutting him off in his sentence I watched shinos battle it made me on edge thinking one will fly here, but thankfully it didn't shinos bugs messed up his air thing which caused him in the end to win"YAY SHINO YOU DID IT!!"
🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓

"really?! (Y/n) this is your chance to face your fear ask him if you can hold a beetle and-""NO WAY AM I GOING TO DO THAT!!" Cutting him off in his sentence I watched shinos battle it made me on edge thinking one will fly here, but thankfully it d...

~low key 😂