Preliminary Test (Part 2)

(Y/n) pov:
He may have that creepy unforgivable bug....but that was awesome. Kakashi finally came back "yo" I just smiled at him mark was sitting on the floor as he hung his foot down the openings."hey mark wanna lose a foot?""no why do you say that?" He asked frightened"no reason just if you're gonna be careless make sure your legs aren't in the way" I pat his head as he huffed ignoring what I said."hey look! It's that kitty's turn!" Mark yelled pointing at the screen"THESE ARE NOT CAT EARS!!"kankuro yelled from the other side ranting about it not being cat ears"hehe he's funny!"mark laughed at him as he sulked walking down the steps. I get pulled to the side by Kakashi."what is it Kakashi?""orochimaru...he's trying to get sasuke""I know...how do you think I knew about the curse mark""well then you know the dangers of this situation is""yes I do are the you know who guarding the door?""yes they are right now""good" I walked back with mark as we watched the battle."(y/n) are you still going to introduce me to gaara?""yes I will but let us watch his brother fight first" mark stared in amazement as the once kankuro turned into a puppet."KITTYS A PUPPET?!?!"mark yelled shocked the wrapping opened revealing the real kankuro the strings attached to the puppet." (Y/n) how is he doing that?!""you can ask him yourself when he's done" he pouted as he turned his head back gripping the bars tightly as he watched in excitement. The puppet falls on top of the guy meaning the match is finished. Kankuro is the winner "nice okay let's go Kakashi I'll be right back mark wants to meet some friends of mine""okay just don't lose him like I did""hahaha unlike you Kakashi I know how to deal with him" I grab mark by the back of the shirt raising him up as I walked to the other side where gaara and his team are. I waved at them gaara gave a nod kankuro waved as temari did the same mark pops himself of my hands as he runs up to the puppet touching its arms moving them up and down"HEY! Stop touching him!" Kankuro pulls him off as he examines his face more"hi! I'm mark the one you nearly hit in the face with my cousin!" I gave a deadly glare at him as he lets go of mark putting his hands in defense" I swear I didn't know you were related!""it's fine -gives a deadly face- you'll know next time"mark stares at temari as she smiles waving"hey I'm temari and this is gaara"she points at gaara as he watched the battle not glancing at him. Mark walked closer to him he tried to poke his arm but seems like the sand thought different sliding him towards me "he isn't much of a touching person mark so you have to try harder than that to get a hand shake"I pat his head giving him a convincing smile. I walked to gaara hugging him "gaara been a while man""it sure has....so is that your teammate or student down there with pink hair?""she's my student but I don't treat her like that more of a friend""who do you think will win?""don't know for once I don't have the answer to your question" I smiled slouching on the rails,"but whether she wins or not she'll continue to be strong and get stronger." Mark shifts closer to gaara trying to get one touch at least from the red head. "Gaara are you going to let my brother get a hand shake from you at least once" mark jumps up above him almost touching his head but the sand blocks him laying on the sand above." Maybe if he stays still""well why didn't you say so! I was about to throw Mr.Midnight at you! No hard feels buddy" the kitten just bite his ear angrily hoping off watching the fight. Ino has lost it, this has gone way to long 10 minutes maybe. I payed attention watching Sakura lose control of her body 'shoot this ain't good' "SAKURA! SNAP OUT OF IT I KNOW YOU CAN OVER COME IT!" I grip the railing in anger,"you did your hardest to get here! You'll disgrace women if you lose to that sasuke-obsessed girl!" Naruto shouts over the railings"what's wrong with Sakura (y/n)?" Mark asks sitting on the sand over gaara not minding it at all"she is fighting right now you may not be able to see it but she is" I watched ino struggle trying to hold Sakura out of her body I flashed my eyes activating them seeing the fight that everyone couldn't see. Back to their normal bodies they get up knocking each other out with a powerful punch. It ended with a tie "gaara.....watch mark" I leaped over pick up Sakura back to her team 'you did your best...in proud of you' I set her side by side with ino "to think it would end like this""yeah but it was worth seeing how much they grew up over the days they were apart"
Marks pov:
Tenten vs. temari she can do it."go temari! You got this! You too tenten!" I shot my arms up cheering at them" you're a rather loud one aren't cha?" Kitty asks" well I don't see you cheering for your sister what kind of brother are you kitty" I folded my arms looking away" for the last time these are not cat ears!! And I don't need to cheer I know she's going to win""whateves" I flipped upside down looking at gaara,"hey gaara? Who do you think will win???""tch she better win" I just sweat dropped watching the fight I wish I can have a easy conversation with him like (y/n) do I talk less do I ask him questions he'll probably think I'm annoying. I sighed at my failure I haven't even tried yet and I failed already."hey...mark what are your fighting tactics?" I looked around wondering who asked "it's me gaara are you going to answer or not?""oh well I'm not sure with them right now but I'm working on taijutsu and ninjutsu, genjutsu my sister says I have to improve with basics first but I have improved in flight illusion and speed"" okay I heard your issue I know you're not sick your sister went through it she has the full mature feature.""she does? Why didn't she tell me?" He just stayed quiet watching his sister fight' wow that's a huge fan!'all the weapons that flew at her failed to even leave a scratch. Over and over the weapons were just blown away as if it was nothing. Oh wow she can fly too"oh shoot! Tenten!" The twister just sucked the life out of her "temari come up you've already being declared winner""what the-how the-" I was just speechless over what just happened...tenten what happened I thought she was strong best Aimer as far as I know besides my sister."sand always wins"kankuro smirks watching his sister walk up the steps" what the heck! Kitty that's unfair she used a fan is that even allowed!""stop whining you brat sand ninjas always win the leaf your just weak!""wanna bet KITTY!!""STOP CALLING ME THAT!!" I jumped on him making us both fall scratching his face as he tried to push me off" get off me you brat!""no! Grrr""ouch! Stop biting me! How are you biting me with a mask that makes no sense!" We rolled on the ground for a while missing the fight I ended up cracking his back and his neck making him fall asleep temari just laughed at him losing to a kid"wow for a leaf ninja you're stronger than him""hm oh I'm not from here""what? Then where are you from I'm sure you sister told me you're born here""I was but my clan-""he's from here....born here, raised here, and continue to be a leaf ninja"a hand placed over my mouth stopping me in mid sentence"(y/n)? When did you get here?"" It seems I left you for to long mark"she looked at kankuro sleeping on the ground twitching. She placed two fingers on his back and then twisted them making him jolt sitting up wide awake"you'll pay for this!!" He was about to get up but was pulled down her face inches away"what did I say about fighting him" barely a whisper it was heard.
(Y/n) pov:
This guy is getting on my nerves. Not even a thank you," what happened to manners....kitty""well um...I um....t-thank you for waking me up""and?""I'm sorry"okay""(y/n) Naruto is losing to dog boy" I scooted to the side watching Naruto on the ground kiba laughing 'hokage hum is this how you prove it Naruto'" NARUTO GET UP!....IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO BE HOKAGE!?!...GET UP AND SHOW HIM WHAT YOU GOT SHOW HIM THAT YOU'LL WIN! SHOW WHOS HE FIGHTING!!" I ranted at him as he get up saying something I didn't catch. Head to head a black smoke formed around them back and forth the tension grew three kibas "did he forget he's part dog?" Poof akamaru laid on the ground 'he got him' kiba punched the other kiba which was his real dog. Good luck Naruto, you've lasted this long" is that animal abuse?" Mark questioned "I don't think so it looked like it but it wasn't intentional""mkay"
❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️
😁