#4) random

Just to let y'all know this is the last random....maybe

(Y/n) in: She's too cute!!

"Papa...where is shark?" Pein looked at his daughter wondering why she wants to know where's kisame."in his room why?" Little (y/n) ran to kisames room as fast as she could. Turning a corner she bumped into Tobi "Tobi-senpai hi""(y/n)-chan hi how are you Tobi hasn't seen you forever!" He squeezed the tiny child in a bone crushing hug."Tobi-senpai you saw me this morning" "oh right Tobi is sorry" he placed (y/n) back down fixing her dress."Tobi-senpai have you seen shark?""shark? Oh Tobi has seen shark he's in his room Tobi swears""thanks bye"

'she's so cute when she runs!!' Tobi thought.

She quickly made it to his room but it was empty "huh? Tobi-senpai lied!" "What did Tobi lie about hn" "deidara-senpai! Have you seen shark?" He looked up for a bit thinking "maybe maybe not why do you want to know hn?" "deidara-senpai please it's an emergency!" She balled up her hands together pleasing him to tell her "hm nah how bout you do something for me and I'll tell you hn" "fine what is it?" "You tell everyone that you hate them and only have me as your bestest friend ever hn" "no! I love everyone!" She grabbed his cloak pulling it down wanting to know where kisame is"please deidara-senpai!""then no" he pulled away turning around not paying attention to what is about to happen to him. He opened his room seeing all his art in a pile "how did-""tell me where is shark or art go bang" he stood there shocked "how did you move so fast you have stubby legs! Hn!" She held a flame sheet close to the art "okay! Last time I saw him he was in the kitchen! Hn!" "Thank you deidara-senpai!" And ran off forgetting not to drop the sheet.

BOOM!!

"that kid is to cute for her own good hn" he coughed a black smoke looking at his now black smudged room "danna is so going to be mad hn"

(Y/n) ran all the way back to the kitchen only finding itachi"awe come on!" Itachi looked away from his book seeing a frustrated 5 year old "I hear you're looking for kisame may I ask why?" He went back to his book. (Y/n) climbed up the chair across itachi "it's an emergency itachi-senpai!" "Well if it's an emergency do me a favor if you want to know where he is""what itachi-senpai tell me!""take these papers to your dad and come back as fast as you can" "noooo I don't want to it's so far""then I'll be on my way then bye (y/n)""no itachi-senpai!....fine" he handed sheets to (y/n) picking here off the chair and faced her towards her dads office. She huffed quickly running into her dads office "(y/n) you're back already what do you need?" "Itachi-senpai has papers for you here" "why didnt he bring them here himself" "itach-senpai said that if I didn't bring you the papers he wouldn't tell me where shark is also he caused the pancake massacre" "really tell him I need to talk to him" "okay papa"
(Y/n) ran back to the kitchen itachi still in his seat reading eating a dango "itachi-senpai I did it" "okay I heard he was going to the garden to talk to Zetsu" "thank you itachi-senpai by the way I got you in trouble with papa he wants to talk bye~!" She grabbed the Dango in his plate and ran off giggling.

"She's is dangerously cute and I am so busted" itachi rose out of his chair letting a sweat drop down.

(Y/n) saw Zetsu but no shark either way she greeted him nicely "Mr.Zetsu-senpai where is shark?"
"Shark? Oh he-left" she pouted angrily shouting and huffed at the end,"geez-why do you need him" "it's an emergency!" "Well he told me that he's going to talk-to kakuzu about the money issue""thank you Mr.Zetsu-senpai! Bye-""hey-do me a favor" "does everyone need a favor my legs can't go far" (y/n) lifted her leg showing him her short legs. "I know-that's why I need you" "what is it then" "well you see that apple up there-go get it-please" she sighed getting a boost up the tree she climbed all the way up to the apple seeing others as well. "Thanks-you're to cute to say no to anyone" she looked down at him growling at him someone called his name turning his attention to them. She dropped an apple down at him and hopped on another branch "ouch!-that hurt" he looked around not seeing her he scratched his head getting another apple to the head "little one?-where are you?" All at once he was covered in apples."hey?!" "Bye Mr.Zetsu-senpai!" His head piped out of the pile (y/n) already running back inside.