Things Just Got Interesting

(Y/n) pov:
I can't believe that guy put me in this."GUY ARE YOU SERIOUS?!""you said you wanted to fight and Kakashi is to lame for you to fight so I thought why not but held us for last we're not in it just to show these rookies what a real fight looks like" he gave a thumbs up in return I gave a thumbs down doing a fart noise sticking my tongue out."fine just let them do this dirt then we'll fight."
~after the month practice speech~
"Okay guy this can do down in two ways...your way...or my way which is it going to be?"
"I don't know either way is fine I'm still going to beat you" a smug face comes on his face.
"What makes you say that guy ~senses" I placed my hands on my hips tilting them to the side.
"Well last time we fought I won in a good time you could even stand after that""that was an unfair fight you know I came back from a mission what do you expect from me I was tired and hungry""yea just keep telling yourself that""you're talking to much guy so which is it""I don't know ask your brother" we didn't notice everyone looking at us with excitement Naruto the most" or we can ask your rival guy...KAKASHI WHICH FIGHT GUYS WAY OR MY WAY?!""no need to shout (y/n) and we all see how guy fights why not your way"
"Kakashi I will hug your face later!...thanks!" Grandpa was by the railings as well I thought he went back to the office maybe he's interested as well"(y/n) are we going to fight or are you going to doze off" he laughed at me he fudgen laughed at me." Oh guy if only you can see the future like I can"I questioned myself wolf form or demon? I went with Normal taijutsu with guy for sure he's gotten strong I swung at him 'left right left right' each one blocked with his hands and a smile,"taijutsu huh? Simple enough" he tried to kick me but I placed my hands on his shoulders jumping over him I backflip away from him giving a gap between us"what's wrong (y/n) afraid to lose again?""no I just need space from a pedo" I smiled showing him my wings"alright let's do this" I charged at him smacking him with my wing upwards. I flew up to him kicking his stomach sending him to the wall."that all you got?""no I'm just getting started" this went on for 10 minutes back and forth punch after punch. I finally thought 'it's time' "hey mark pay close attention" he nodded from the rails next to grandpa. I clapped my hands together making my wings go away I did hand signs that repeated wolf'....tiger,WOLF!' My teeth sharpened as my hair grew covering my ears my black wolf ears and tail grew out as well revealing my purple eyes."shadow Justus:Shadow wolf!" I howled at guy as he held his place not moving I place my hands on the ground running at him. I tackled him to the ground punching his face twice before he kicks me off" awe come on guy I was having fun" I double myself as the others looked like me but was shadows instead. One charged from the back other in the front I went for the top I scratched him on his chest as he stumbles away from me I spin on the floor dropping him in the process the shadows grab his arms and legs holding him down I grab his face" I win" masking the others disappear"well you win this time but I'll win the next battle (y/n) I'm just gonna take a nap here" I laughed at his comment honestly same this is only half of what I can do. "(Y/n) that was awesome teach me how to do that please""Naruto you don't have the what I have to turn into this"I point at my appearance"but mark can"mark came running down the steps saying that was cool"thanks now if you excuse me" I reversed the Justus"I'm gonna take a nap now" and that's when I passed out.
Mark pov:
"Thanks now if you excuse me. I'm gonna take a nap now" she crashed on the floor falling asleep. Kakashi came by picking her up," and this is why I don't fight your sister...she always wins" Mr.midnight meows at me as I picked him up 'if I reach this level does that mean I can use Mr.Midnight as my battle buddy?' I ran to the guy who kept coughing through the test."excuse me but uhm if I come to battle here does that mean I can use my kitty to fight with me?"I should him Mr.Midnight as he meowed at him"well if he's trained to fight by your side then yes yes he can""thank you" I ran back to Kakashi as he waited for me at the exit"hey let's go get some food! And some bread" I wiggles my eyebrows at him as he just pats my head in an annoying way"hey watch out!...I just brushed my hair this morning and surprise I didn't wake up like you" I pointed at him ,"well if you're done insulting me I need you to come back to my home so you can pick up of the stuff you left""okay"
~15 minutes later~
We left (y/n) home on the couch because the room was too far away. We poofed in Kakashis room as we started to pick up my shirts, pants, socks, and underwear,"so what did you think about the exam?""it was interesting now I know what to expect from the exams when it's my turn"I picked up the last shirt saying I'm done."Kakashi do you think I'll be as strong as you guys?""...well yes but put yourself in our shoes what do you think made us this strong?""....training...""and""and what? There's something else I thought that's is just training""nope patience that's what you need most the time. Your sister waits for something to happen. Which is patience and during those patients she's training to be calm""calm?""yep (y/n) can be a handful in the missions when she's angry or something else so she trains to be calm not let anyone get the best of her""so in order to be like you guys...well not like you that's for sure, thats right I saw those books you told me not to touch anyway I have to be patient for the time to come""yes and when you're older expect to be shot through a wall""ehehehehe" I dropped all my stuff on the floor as I waved goodbye to Kakashi through the window.
"patience... I'll work on it"
🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡
🍓🍜❤️