Happy Birthday (part 2)

Mark pov:
Iruka sensei placed the last rope over the tree tying it to the pick on the floor the balloons looked great."okay I guess we're done we just need to make the cake.""uh mark do you know how to make a cake?""I thought you knew....are you serious?!""I said I'll help in decorating not bake a cake!""okay who do we know that knows how to bake...""hmm...do you think Sakura knows?""no....wait by an chance do you know the baker girl?!""baker girl...oh priscilla? Yea why she makes great banana bread" he started to drool think of the food.
(Or was he (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
"Okay let's go ask for sure she knows!!" We left leaving everyone to fix the little mistakes.
{later}
We got to the bakery a small bell sounds when we slide the door"hello?""hello, how can we help you?" I was sure it was Priscilla that turned after placing the bread down in the display."mark hi how are it's been days since I saw you and your cat has gotten bigger too""yea it's been a while and yes he has" she gave me a strong hug lifting me up in the air I examined her she was tall probably Kakashis height or a little bit shorter her hair was tied up with something holding it up in the back her apron was a light shade of blue with a rose stitched to the corner "oh how I forgot how adorable you were"she placed me down greeting Iruka-sensei"thanks anyway priscilla by any chance can you make a cake?""well they don't call me baker girl for nothing how do you want it, any saying?"" Yes! Okay I want a strawberry cake and when can you be done?""it can be done by 6:00 no sayings?""mmmm....no it's fine the way it is""okay then I'll be on my way then""okay oh wait priscilla can you come to my sisters birthday party!""sure I'll deliver it where is it?""it's at the training grounds do you know where that is??""yes I do my little sister goes to ninja academy and trains there want to see her?""sure where is she?""she's in the back making chocolate hearts for her cupcakes. Bell! Come here for a second please!" She shouted across the room scaring me and Iruka-sensei,"hey Iruka-sensei do you think priscilla would make a perfect wife for kakashi-sensei??" I pulled him down whispering to his ear"well...she seems like those girls that would keep people in place....so yes" yes! I have someone who agrees with me!!"what is it big sister?" The girl that gave me water from Iruka-senseis class walked out the back room "come meet the boy I told you I randomly found blind" once she saw me she fainted"h-hey are you okay?!" I ran up to her patting her cheek"oh dear what happened" "how am I supposed to know" she woke up swaying her head side to side "hey are you okay you fainted""y-yea I-I'm fine" I helped her up...she had a red face"hey are you okay? Your face is red""yes I'm okay I'll go now""bell that is not how you meet people do it properly!" Priscilla forcefully turned her around facing me I raised my hand out"hi I'm mark you're the one that gave me water thanks again""you remember??...oh and I'm bell and you're welcome""remember? Well of course it was like yesterday" we shook hands she nervously told her sister that she'll be doing her chocolate"okay so mark your cake will be done in a couple hours see you then""okay thanks priscilla! Oh I was wondering if bell wants to come too?""of course she'll come bye!""bye" we left the bakery walking back to the party"so you and bell""what?""nothing nothing she's like hinata with you" 'what the heck is he talking about??' "Hehehe" he just laughed as we got to the grounds.
{hours later}
Priscilla and bell came finally came showing us the box with the cake inside covered.
(It's the picture at the top)
"Sorry were late we had trouble in bakery" "It's okay and it's perfect thanks" she smile placing the cake on the table next to the presents "well don't thank me thank bell she decorated it""really thanks and you look nice" I hugged bell letting her go she stumbled on her feet"did I over do the hug? "Sorry I usually hug my sister like that""it's fine and thank you" I checked out the cake 'wow...that's the perfect amount on strawberries' Iruka-sensei poked my shoulder pointing at Mr.Midnight he was walking around smelling people's hands "what is he doing""I have no idea Iruka-sensei" I pulled Mr.Midnight away from everyone apologizing to them if they were uncomfortable"Mr.Midnight that's rude you don't go around sniffing people" I let him go he ran up the tree laying his head in his arms watching everyone walk by it. 'Cats' it was almost 8:00 where's Kakashi with (y/n)? He should have been here.
Kakashi pov:
It's almost 8:00 and (y/n) is still sleeping in my bed"(y/n) wake up come on get up" I moved her shoulders in the end she just smacked me."ugh fine" I moved her hair from her closed eyes petting her head,"nngghh my head hurts""maybe because you slept to much""that's impossible""hey come on let's go train""no I'm fine I'm just going home yin yang let's go" she rose up swaying side to side out the door. 'Dang it'
(Y/n) left to her home I followed behind proofing outside her door. 'How do I get her to the party it's almost 8:00' I knocked on her door getting an idea"(y/n) I kidnapped mark and going to give him to orochimaru if you want him you have to battle me!!"
'Wrong words of choice'
She slammed the door open her eyes were purple and in rage "give.me.mark" I said no and ran for my life to the training grounds. I was half way there until (y/n) swooped me up in the air kicking me up higher I semi flew back down crashing into the fence a little I turned my head she was right there "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I sprinted even faster then I thought I could I finally got to the grounds finding mark talking to a small girl his age I used him as a shield blocking me and the she-demon willing to take my soul to the grave. She ripped mark away from me hugging him with so much force it looked as if his eyes would pop out.
Mark pov:
I was talking to bell about my sister when someone used me as a shield (y/n) took me into a air tight hug."what's happening???" (Y/n) checked me seeing if I'm fine "hey chill (y/n) what happened?""don't worry about it...it was the wrong choice of words that's all" Kakashi was holding bell squatting behind her."anyway.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Everyone cheered she looked confused for a second realizing it's her birthday "OH MY GOD thank you" she let a tear fall hugging everyone even Kakashi saying sorry"it's fine I got you here on time though didn't it""yea and for the fist time you're on time Kakashi" everyone laughed noticing him being somewhere on time for once"
Narrator pov:
In the end everyone had a good time ate some cake met a girl that adores mark but he's as dense as naruto and got a mini bull piñata.
🍡🍓🍡🍓🍡🍓🍡🍓🍡🍓🍡
Yay you're 12 years old new life experiences will come so look out world here comes (y/n)!!!