The battle begins part 3

{sorry didn't think the titles through(*≧▽≦) }
Narrators pov:
"okay, then! I leave naruto in your hands because he's used his body to the limit...I don't think he'll be able to move today." Kakashi said "Mr.Kakashi, are you feeling all right?" inaris mom questioned "yes somehow" "well be going" Tazuna shouted with excitement." Oh and I'll be leaving mark here as well as yin because she's more trusting than yang is that fine with you miss?" (Y/n) asks hopefully," yea it's fine I doubt he'll wake up anytime soon"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto pov:
"I over slept!" I run up to the slid door to the kitchen,"hey hey! Where's everyone?"" Naruto...your sense I wanted you to rest and relax today and mark is here as well." I run back into the room," I knew it! They left me behind....I'll be back!" Sprinting tree to tree," darn it! They could've woken me up!"
(Y/n) pov:
'I hope he's fine'"(y/n)! What are you thinking about I've been calling your name for like the past 10 minutes are you okay?" Sakura places her hand on my shoulder," yea I'm fine sorry I'm just thinking about mark that's all"" don't worry I'm sure with the training you gave him he'll be fine" she reassures me"thanks"
"W-what the heck is this?!" All the workers were past out on the floor "what is going on?what happened?" Tazuna questions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marks pov:
"Inari! Mark! Give me a hand please." Inaris mom shouted" we'll be right there" me and Inari were talking like normal people for some odd reason he apologized to me about the whole sister thing which confused me but I accepted never the less. Yin stayed here with me I'm glad because me mixed with yang we cause destruction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) pov:
'Hm this mist it's thick' "sasuke Sakura they're coming!" Kakashi shouted out' well den I guess I don't exists anymore' sasuke and Sakura pulled out their weapons I stood my ground ready to fight
{this might be shitty bare with me please╥﹏╥}
Say, kakashi sensei this is his...hidden mist jutsu, right?" Sakura stutters out." Sorry to have kept you waiting, kakashi....(y/n). I've seen you got those brats with you as always but where's mark?" A voice came threw the mist I try my best not to actually murder this guy," he's still trembling. Poor thing" next thing I know I'm faced with a clone of zabuza I glare back at it," I'm trembling with... excitement" I can just feel the dumb smirk sasuke always does right now," do it sasuke." Kakashi says. In a quick motion sasuke slashes in the clones bodies.," well-well so he could see the water clones,eh. That brats grown quite a bit. This means a rival has emerged, haku." Zabuza finally come out from the mist with the guy I'm assuming is haku."so it seems." ' finally he's wearing a shirt thought I had to fight the guy who's half naked' I sigh in relief." Well well...it seems my prediction was right on the money.""pediction?" Zabuza asks,"that little mask I knew it." Sasuke says."so the elite shonen of the hidden mist thing was a bald-fancied lie!"tazuna says," no matter how you look at him, he's gotta be a conmrade of zabuza. Standing together with him and all"Kakashi responds" how dare he show up like that after what he did!" Sakura shouts"I hate brats who think theyre so cool with his bad acting...I hate brats who think theyre so cool!" 'But aren't you like that too?' Haku starts spinning in circles' well I'm glad I left mark behind where he's safe' I thought
><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Marks pov:
I was drying my hands with a towel as we hear barking and a shriek I turned to see a shocked face on Inari. We ran to the kitchen Omari's mom was shaking in fear holding her head," mom!""yin" we shouted yin was trying her best to protect Inaris mom," don't come out! Get out of here, quick!" Yin continues to bark at the men," what's with you brats?! Shall we take them too?" One of them said" one hostage is fine" the other responds,"then... shall we kill them?"he  starts to pull out his katana I grab on to inaris arm trying my best not to show any fear but really I'm about to pee myself!"wait! If you lay a hand on those kids! I'll bite off my tongue And kill myself!" Inaris mom shouted the silence was thick in the room I have to do something,"you want a hostage, right?" The guy with the katana put it away," thank you mom, kids" Inari was crying in tears he fell on his knees. Yin was still barking at the men," oh, man... it's not enough" "knock it off you just tried out your sword earlier. Forget it already and let's take the woman." Yin jumped on one of the men biting on his hand she was thrashed back and forth"YIN!!" She was thrown at the wall whimpering at the impact she had one of the guys picked up Inari mom tying her hands behind her." Im sorry mom I'm so sorry" Inari cried out. I ran to yin picking her up" oh yin why did you do that? you could have killed yourself, but you still fought them knowing you're not strong enough" I hugged her crying in her soft fur. "I'm sorry I didn't help you if I did you wouldn't be in such a state right now!"
'It's okay mark'
"Did you just...talk?"
'Mark it's fine don't worry about me I'm glad you're fine that's all that matters right now'
She talked inside my head what's happening. Inari runs out the house" please don't move yin I'll be right back" she nods understanding me I need to talk to (y/n) about this. "Get...get away from my mom!" I catch up to Inari as he ran' hold up! Stubby legs!' I run with Inaris side. The guy on my right hits her which makes her fall down," shut up and go to sleep." I jump in the air as my wings come out. Ready to fight these goons.
----------------------------------
These titles I didn't think them through sorry 😐.
So what ye think yay or nay
Have a nice day
BYE!!🍡🍡🍓🍓