This isnt right...

Same day
(Y/n) pov:
"It's becoming a real disaster but we can't cancel this test" anko said "what do you mean?""excuse me" a man interrupts our conversation "what is it we're discussing something important""excuse me but..uh.. please take a look at this"'what the?gaaras teams already there?!'"this is wrong it's ten kilometers from the test entrances to the tower ferocious animals, poisonous insects, the rugged forest road as if those were not there..." I placed my hand underneath my chin thinking. The continued the suspensions by themselves I knew what was wrong gaara isn't like other kids that's for sure.
🍡Days later🍡
Anko has told me about being part of the scrolls of summoning with Iruka so I agreed to it. I talked with Iruka for the hours and we talked about marks condition that he'll try his best in helping me. 'I hope mark hasn't broke Kakashi yet' we were being summoned 'I hope theyre not like those other guys like from last time'. I hopped on Irukas back the smoke covered us as it cleared it was my team!! Yay!!"it's been a long time" Iruka spoke out in the smoke still holding me"hey guys you're alive!!" I ran to them hugging them. "It appears you guys have had a rough time of it." Iruka smirked I walked back to him "w-what? Why are you guys appearing with a summoning?""we chunin are to welcome the test-takers it just happened to be given the important task of being the messenger for you guys"" correction I'm just here to see if y'all okay" I pointed out"messenger?""just in time everyone congratulations on surviving the second test" they stood shocked"I'd like to treat you to some ichiraku ramen but...""ohh..cool!"Naruto jumped on Iruka happy to hear ramen."hm if we had looked at the scroll in the middle of the test what were you going to do Iruka-sensei? (Y/n)?" Iruka walked to the scrolls"sasuke you're a sharp one as usual you guessed right the purpose of these rules were to test your conclusive mission execution ability-""let me rephrase that we would have knocked you out until the end of the exam""good thing you didn't open the scrolls"sasuke looked at his team. Iruka explained the whole thing about mind and body " I see I'm sorry Naruto" seems like he had a flash back of the conversation with anko and me about being summoned by them." Hey Sakura what happened to your hair?""oh I'm planning to change my ways ya know my hair kinda got in the way of fight so...y-ya"'I don't think she's telling me the whole truth, but I won't push it'"well that's nice, it looks good on you" I smiled.
~Hours later~
Kakashi has arrived to the building with mark, but what confused me was that mark was sleeping? I walked over to them" is he sleeping?" Mark got up hearing my voice he turned to look at me nearly falling off his arms"(y/n)!!""mark what happened why are your eyes covered?""he's having a chakra problem"'really so soon....have you checked them yet or have you just left them on?""I've checked they're still the same I've tried to help" I lifted the bandages to see his eyes 'just as I thought'. I recovered them and placed my hands on them"what are you doing (y/n)?""don't worry it'll only hurt a bit" my hands turned a glowing blue "ouch ouch ouch OUCH!! That hurts! Please stop!" He shouted crying a little it hurts me just as much as he's experiencing it. I relaxed for a bit I pulled the bandages off from the back he has his eyes closed"mark open them" his blue eyes are back to normal I sighed at it being normal. "(Y/n)! Guess what Kakashi likes the baker girl!!" Baker girl?? Oh that one chick she pretty nice"no I don't!! Look he got himself lost when we were buying more cream for..that and he found her....she helped him and said if he wants bread just follow the scent" Kakashi looked away I giggled at his dumbness they would make a cute couple."well we have to go mark just go up the stairs and you'll be at those railings okay?""okay!" And he ran off 'kids' I stood between Kakashi and guy"first off congratulations on finishing the second test""your team didn't do too bad I guess they were lucky"" don't count your eggs before they hatch guy....it's not luck.....its strategy" I smiled up at him. I turned back at everyone they seem beat up like hell but what are we gonna do akamaru seems scared of something I'll see what's wrong later probably needs a good nap. I smiled thinking of the cute puppy in my arms thinking of puppy I hope yins better "Now then, we will now have the explanation of the third test from the master hokage. Listen carefully everybody""Before the explanation of the third test that we will start from now I have one thing I want to tell everyone at the outset about the true purpose of these tests.." and there he goes explaining this whole purpose I almost fell asleep standing if it wasn't for guy punching my shoulder to pay attention. "Master hokage please allow me hayate gekko who was given the task of judge to the speak first"" I leave it to you...""nice to meet you everyone"
🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓

""nice to meet you everyone"🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓

Honestly nothing is better than seeing shino laugh
😂😂
🐶🐺❤️🍓🍡🍜🍙🍘