We Learn A Little

Look at the nails!!😂😂🤣🤣
🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡
We reached the river as we watched Naruto practice walking on water"I hate you""I love you too you're like a teddy bear!"I groaned as he cuddled on my back he starts to laugh like a crazy person."totally worthless""shut up"naruto dropped all his clothes on the ground "build your chakra again""oh okay""hey you're pretty sexy when you do that huh (y/n)?""I could careless""jeez I'm concentrating so don't interfere""oh sorry sorry. Continue" the seal it's appearing Jiraiya puts me next to him as he examines his stomach tickling him "oh sorry hey can you give a hurrah?""uh?"he semi punches Naruto 'that seal ain't gonna break Jiraiya'"what are you doing?!""well I just pushed the pressure points for relaxing. Just try walking on the water once more..." 'yea pressure points' Naruto walks back to the lake staying on the water long he jumps around happily I smile at his effort"hey kid I teach you some ace technique""really?! Is it a deadly technique?" I stayed by the lake looking at my reflection
'people are weird'
The fish swimming around I made a water ball making it circle around my hand"hey! (Y/n) we're going!"it bursted in my hands 'guess I still need to work on it'
I walked behind them they talking back and forth about the ace technique. They got in the hot water as Naruto stayed calm for once and Jiraiya sipped his drink"(y/n) wanna join us? It's warm""I don't know are you going to peep like always""no no no now I know what your true age is I won't go that far on you I promise and if I do I give you permission to shave my hair""hmm you must be serious because you care about your hair...fine but Im keeping the towel on" he tosses me a towel covering Narutos eyes he blocked his eyes I don't trust him. I send a shadow to his eyes blocking his sight"why did you do that I promised""yea I know" I sat opposite from Naruto removing the shadow from his eyes"I think I've gone blind for real this time thanks""yorks"
"Say say pervy sage what kind of technique is that ace technique?""you'll find out tomorrow" I made another water ball rotating it on my hands "hey you're doing it wrong""what?""it's like this"Jiraiya cupped my hands one on top the other the water strengthens I smiled"thanks""your welcome I'm still your sensei you know""yea right...old man""hey I ain't that old!"we laughed for hours
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Naruto laid in bed sleeping I sighed these are the times I like...quiet."ebisu sorry for snatching your student""it's okay. More importantly I was surprised...the hokage has had us searching all over for you guys and we could never determine your whereabouts. To think you were in this village the hokage will be pleased""did you tell the third hokage about me?""not yet""hey sorry about ditching you too"" it's okay sunflower"I cringed at his words "anyway.." orochimaru he's such a pain in the butt is everyone talking about him now? I'm going to punch the smile off his face when I see him."Well I'm going home see yea""hey don't forget you're Narutos mentor""ugh"
I don't feel like sleeping Maybe I can look around for Gaara hopefully he's at the rooftop like he always is. I found him on a busted roof."Gaara you're up""I'm always up""I know I can tell by those panda eyes of yours "I pointed at my eyes gesturing to his. We sat by each other looking at the moon."so how have you been?""good,you""okay I guess I met my old sensei again still the same pervert as always and apparently I'm mentoring Naruto for the third part of the exam" the silence was comfortable."hey Gaara any training your going to be doing to tomorrow?""training? I don't need training""oh so confident the great Gaara has struck again ugh my heart it hurts from so much from the confidence that Gaara is shooting at me ugh I'm dead" I pretended to be passed out falling to my side. He pokes my stomach making me laugh"hey don't touch me there I'm ticklish" he continues to poke me stomach until he's on my waist forcefully tickling me"please stop-hahaha-pl-please-hahaha""okay" he pulls me up sitting next to him "wow my sides literally hurt now thanks""your welcome...the moon is fading you should of being home hours ago""awe is Gaara worried about me don't worry I'm still here" I hug his side he sighs at my action"maybe...lots of things can happen""okay then I'll be going home by Gaara see ya next time""bye"
🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡
🍓