He's what...?

(Y/n) pov:
We've finally caught up to sasuke, he was passed out on a tree branch. Gaara was just centimeters away from attacking. Naruto kicked him in the face sending him back. "Hey young girl just to let you know I'm not the fighting type" the puppy finally speaks out "really I couldn't tell" I sarcastically remarked. 'Gaara why??...!!!" Sakura went in front of Gaara making her crash into the tree he held her there. "Is this a bad time to say I'm really hungry" my stomach growled wanting food the puppy barked at me saying yes it is.
-I apologize I'm currently tooo lazy to write out the battle so...ya..-
In the end Gaara went down disintegrating the huge frog is now gone leaving his sword for a few minutes. "Where's Naruto I saw him falling" I held onto the pup as we tried drying ourselves as best as we could."don't know I'll sniff him out in a bit" for a minute it seemed like that battle would last for hours but maybe under 30 minutes it had lasted. Sasuke and I found Naruto crawling to Gaara.
Sasuke checked in Naruto as I sat down beside Gaara"gaara are you okay?!" I wiped the blood that spill from his forehead he said something but I couldn't hear"what was that Gaara?""I said I'm sorry" I placed his head on my lap moving his hair to the side "don't apologize Gaara it's not your fault" I smiled down at him temari and kankuro dropped down grabbing Gaara leaving me sasuke and Naruto.
-later-
We got back to where everyone was sleeping Kakashi told me grandpa had died during the event. I couldn't believe it...the one person how took me and my brother in...as a family...is gone.
I stood by the door waiting for mark to come dry tears and more spilled out. "Why did he have to go...why" I pulled him into a hug."shh it's okay, grandpa is in a better place now it's okay"
We arrived at the funeral I stood by Naruto with mark holding my hand yin and yang hung their heads daring not to look
Mr.Midnight sat next to marks leg rubbing his face. Konohamaru soft cries was the only sound around us besides the gloomy sky rainpouring upon us. "Konohamaru please don't cry" I held him tightly.
It was our turn to leave a flower. I placed mine down remembering how me and grandpa would fight, laugh, and have a normal conversation with each other. It's something I won't be able to do for a while until it's my turn to pass to the other side.
"(Y/n) are we going to have to move?" Mark asked me nervously "well yes but don't worry it'll be okay...alright?""okay" the sun has finally arrived shining brighter than ever. I smile because even if he's gone we'll meet once again someday we'll talk once more laugh and just enjoy each others company again.
~Next day~
(Y/n) pov:
I woke up feel strangely energized. I quickly changed about to go out to find me and mark a new home. I walked out whistling for yin and yang speeding into town. I asked around people about open apartments with luck there was one with three bedrooms two bathrooms, living room, kitchen, and a porch it was a building second floor the down fall is kids on the first floor that shout a lot. Either way I accepted. Noticing my hunger I sprinted with yin and yang behind me to get some rice balls.
Kakashi was standing by reading his dirty book. "Kakashi!!" I waved at him"hello (y/n) what are you doing here?""food duh, What are you doing here stalking children again" I wiggled my eyes brows at him I was about to get smacked with his book until sasuke came by "Kakashi, it's strange for you to be here first hello (y/n)""sup well if you excuse me Imma have my breakfast on, let's go guys" yin and yang barked agreeing with me.
"Hey! Can I ha-hey!!" "Oh no you don't (y/n) you go with them" Kakashi pointed at asuma and Kurenai "why?!" "Reasons now go" "fine but you owe me yin and yang breakfast" we left going who knows where we stood facing two people with a cloak that had a red cloud on it. "You guys aren't from the village why in the world did you come?" The two men what I'm guessing stood there one responded "I haven't seen you for a while asuma, Kurenai." I don't trust these guys one bit yang started growling at them one took off their hats showing their face " hm Itachi uchiha" 'wait a minute uchiha?! So is he sasukes bro or...' the other removed his hat he resembled a shark showing gills and sharp teeth "im kisame hoshigaki hereafter I hope to be familiar with you" "wow sharky... love the hair""you cannot be (y/n) you look like her but you're so small like a teddy bear" shark man made gestures of my height making me look smaller than what I am" hey I'm not short you're just tall!!" Kurenai pat my head "it's okay you'll get bigger in a couple years" I grumble at what she said 'I'm not short it's just people being so god damn big' "it doesn't look like we are able to leave the village so smoothly..." kisame pulled out his sword threatening to kill us" your sword is wrapped, why?" He didn't bother answering as he attacked asuma. Itachi kicked her into the water "Kurenai!" I stepped in "yin yang operation: take down" knowing genjutsu isn't going to work on this guy taijutsu it is. I active my eyes, the mixture of sharingan and Byakugan it takes practice years to be exact to perfect it training with both eyes can make one go blind if not careful. "Take this!" I shoot towards Itachi going under and kicking him into the water yin and yang followed behind him about to bite the hell out of him when Kakashi showed up before anything else could happen "really right when we were about to go all out on this dude" yin and yang returned sitting next to me.
(Y/n) pov:
"Copy cat ninja Kakashi hatake" 'oh don't mind me I'm just a potato' Kakshi fought with Itachi "don't look into his eyes!" Kakashi shouted I looked away from him I saw the shark man staring at me" hey take a picture it'll last longer" he growled swaying his sword at me I dodged it jumping over kicking the top on his head "sorry about messing up your hair""so many people talk about you show who you really are!""I would but you would run away like everyone else" I dodged his sways once again going farther and farther from everyone "you're telling me I'm the monster on feet""your appearance is rather scary to look at yes but I'm sure you're a chill guy-HEY WATCH IT!" He nearly struck yin. Yang bark at him growling "your dogs are getting in the way it's a fight between two people not one person against two dogs and a person""uh correction they are wolfves not dogs get it right shark boy yin yang step down go help the others quick" I threw a kunai at his feet he bounced back going back to where everyone was "why you running?!""I'm not" he slashed his sword downwards at me. I shot out my wings one used at a shield "so it is true your wings""aagghh!" I forcefully shot my wing up sending his sword back little bits of blood drip down from my wing I quickly heal it, but I was still swore" why hide your face (y/n) take that mask off" I pulled my mouth cover higher "uh no I don't want to show you who I am" I clapped my hand "wind style: air needles" I spun around air rising from my wing towards kisame right into the water next to Itachi. 'Geez I'm tired!! I need to exercise more!' I stood by the rails watching them talk about the legacy 'so Naruto... they want him'"leaf hurricane!" Guy showed up "(y/n) come take Kakashi to the infirmary" and they are gone.
>after disaster with Kakashi< {jk}
I got home tired yin and yang laid down on the ground slowly crawling to the couch"y'all lazier than shikamaru and that says a lot""(y/n) you're back have you found a new home?""yes mark we are moving in a few days so start looking for small things to pack" I packed some clothes and shoes anything that I needed for my life"(y/n) I have packed everything""I said small things not you're bed" I saw a giant backpack by the door"well you weren't specific" I deadpan at what he said.
"Boi!" I walked to the closet picking out clothes from the top shelf. A brown box fell beside me I squatted down realizing it's my box.
🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡
Sorry it took a while I had issues at work...
sowwy👾❤️