The battle begins part 2

My favorite song of all time
(≧∇≦)/
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
(Y/n) pov:
"Hey mark are you awake?" I booped marks nose with my finger,"hnn what I was having a good dream about beating you in flying" I give a short laugh,"oh mark you know you'll never beat me you might reach my level but not enough to beat me" he pouts at my statement. He jumps on me as we wrestle on the ground causing things to fall as we moved around throwing each other back and forth we continued this until dinner time. "Hey (y/n) mark dinners about to start" "okay we'll be there in a bit" she nods closing the door behind her,"guess it's dinner time" mark stands up rushing out the door,"if I make it first I win (y/n)!!!" Mark shouts out 'silly kid' I raised my hand to my forehead and teleported to the table seated next to Sakura. Mark comes up by the door way,"DANG IT YOU CHEATED!!""no it's called strategy think about it bro" I stuck my tongue out at him,"they're late" Sakura say which I'm guessing she's talking about Naruto and sasuke. The door creaked open we turn to see Naruto being carried by sasuke threw the door."what happened to you guys? You're really muddy and really wiped out." Tazuna says emotionless,"hehehe we both...climbed up to the top" oh man I thought he was sleeping"good Naruto sasuke you'll also start guarding tazuna next time"kakashi says "got it!" "You idiot!" Naruto tries to jump in joy but falls down bringing sasuke with him. Wow food was great, it was so good mark knocked out Naruto was resting his head on the table,"in just a little bit the bridge will be complete. It's thanks to you guys." Tazuna says with happiness," even so, don't let your guard down..." inaris mom says in care." I stand up to grab mark setting him on my lap so he's more comfortable I black out thinking after this mission what are we going to do? Continue doing boring D-rank missions though I would be called at time to do other missions. After this mission these kids really did grow up learning something after all. I wake back up seeing Inari drop a tear," Inari are you okay?" I questioned,"why?" Barely a whisper,"what is it?" Naruto gets up asking Inari slams his hands on the table," why do you desperately work so hard until you get like that?! There's no way you'd be a match for gays men even if you train! No matter what cool things you say or how much effort you make...the weak always lose out...against the truly strong!" We stare shocked at what the child has said,"shut up. I'm not like you." Naruto comes back at him," shut up! Looking at you makes me sick! Sticking your nose in,even though you know nothing of this land! I'm not like you who's always acting frivolous, with out knowing one thing about pain!" At those words I snapped Naruto knows a lot about pain as well as me we went through some tuff times but he went threw worse I had a second family the hokage Naruto lived by himself he had no one while I had mark with me," so you're just gonna cry all day like the lead in a tragedy? An idiot like you can just cry forever! You crybaby!" Naruto responds harshly," Naruto! That's a bit harsh" Sakura shouts at Naruto he gets up leaving the room I sigh at this scene. Violent sniffs were heard I look up Inari dropping tears. I walk in my room preparing mark for bed I set him in bed I knew mark would be outside watching the waves. I changed clothes I start to walk to the slide door but stop at the sound of two people talking and listen.
Kakashi pov:
{wow finally!}
I wanted to see if Inari was okay,"got a minute" I sat myself beside Inari,"Naruto didn't mean any harm with what he said... he's just uncouth, so...we heard the story about your father from tazuna. Like you, Naruto never had a father as a young child...actually he doesn't know either of his parents. Not only that. He didn't have a single friend. However I've never seen him sulk, be timid, or cry. He's always eager wanting to be acknowledged by someone. If it's for the sake of that "dream" he always risks his life. He's probably tired of crying. So he knows the true meaning of the word "strong" like your father Naruto might understand your feelings the most. What Naruto said earlier...there's no mistake that he's told himself that over and over again." I smiled or closed my visible eye at him. I look at the water," and probably your "onee-chan" will understand you too she as well grew up not know her parents mark as well (y/n) was abandoned once she was sent to a different family she doesn't know why they sent her away mark he was just sent to the adoption house for boys. He was still a baby when he was adopted (y/n) made a vow to protect Mark even if she dies he was all she had at the time she was also abused by her foster parents such cruel people they were.......beside that (y/n) knows courage how to stand up for herself she never let herself fall so easily never in my days have I seen her give up or let danger roam around her maybe that's why you love you so much.....because she cares about you and knowing how in a tragic state you are she still manages to bring a smile one your face." I smile at him once again," mark is the kid that everyone knows not to mess with sure he's not strong or fast or...well he's smart enough as a kid but he has (y/n) and she'll do anything to make that person pay for what they've done to the kid." I stand up " good night Inari " "good night" I walk in to room closing the door behind me," well I didn't think you'd be good with kids kakashi" I look around the room (y/n) standing by the wall," well the kid seemed down and he seemed like he needed someone to talk to" " though he didn't even talk at all" she smiled tilt her head innocently,"good night kakashi"
.
.
.
"goodnight"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Well what Ye think people
Yay or nay
Have a good life BYE!❤🍓🍜🍙🍡