A good morning Indeed

💙Marks pov:
I woke up early only to see (y/n) still sleeping. Like what the heck you're a jōnin and you can't wake up for a simple thing 'you had one job' I sighed I began to think what should I wear today. Mr.Midnight was sleeping next to my pillow yin and yang were on the floor in a crazy position. They're so weird sometimes I swear. I walked to the closet and I see (y/n)'s green jōnin jacket thing 'hm should I oh well' I grabbed it and noticed it's the first one she got when she began to be a jōnin. It actually fit perfectly and a brilliant idea came upon my head'I should dress like Kakashi my hair is long enough to look like his gravity defying hair' I grabbed what I needed and walked to the bathroom on my way there I see (y/n)'s outfit and looked at her she needs a new style. I see in the closet a dress model that designers use to make clothing (y/n) hasn't used that in a while. I see her dress that she designed a long time ago it still looks new till this day.
Actually now that I think about she said she was bored and just wanted to make something random. I'll ask if she'll wear it some day. I turned on the hot water in the tub and hopped in. I hear scratching on the door I look at the door and reached to unlock it and opened it to see yang there"what do you need yang?" He tilts his head sideways wondering  what I'm doing in the tub so early in the morning "just go back to sleep I'll be fine trust me" I smiled. He walks back to the spot he was in I close the door but leave it unlocked. I applied my shampoo on and watch as the bubbles fly around me I play with the soap on my hair.
🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙
_{1 hour later}_
The water started to get cold so it was time to get out. I grab a towel and dried myself I walked out to see (y/n) still in bed sleeping.
(Y/n)'s dream
Pandas..........strawberries..........mark..........Kakashi......wait Kakashi wtf what are you doing here?? I've come to tell you I love you....Kakashi slowly comes closer about to give me a kiss....you're so beautiful do you know that? This isn't happening......!!!
(Y/n) pov: reality
'Whoa' I get up to see a mini Kakashi I panicked and grabbed the nearest object....a lamp"WHAT THE FUDGE CAKE WHY IS THERE A MINI KAKASHI HAVE YOU COME TO TRY AND KISS ME AGAIN!?!?!?" "WHOA calm down (y/n) it's me mark calm down!" I started to clam down and set the lamp down I take a closer look and realize it is mark "MARK?! What are you doing up so early and why are you dressed like Kakashi?"" Kakashi said to meet him at the training grounds at 5 so I took a bath and I saw your jōnin jacket and I-I wanted to wear something d-different today and thought why not look like a Kakashi I'm s-sorry I'll put it away" he slowly walked to the closet and started to take the jacket off "NO! Wait I'm sorry I scared you, you can wear my jacket for the day too if you want and is that my mouth cover and leaf headband?" "Yea I found your headband in one of the pockets and don't worry this an extra that you have in your dresser"" oh okay well I guess since I'm up might as well change do you think you can start the water boiler on your own little buddy?" "Yep oh! I've been meaning to ask you since I looked through the closet when will you wear the dress you made it still looks new?" "Well since you mentioned it Ill see right now actually just go and start the water" he gives a small nod. I see the dress in the closet "well he does have a point and I just can't let this dress go to waste so might as well"

 I see the dress in the closet "well he does have a point and I just can't let this dress go to waste so might as well"

I take the dress off the model I looked through my dresser for some stockings.....nothing well I guess it just those shoes I guess

I got dressed and looked in the full body mirror 'it actually looks kinda nice' I brushed the knots out of my hair and decided to leave it down for the day I grabbed my mouth cover and walked down the steps

Marks pov:
Who knew boiling water was hard......the sink is flooding the kitchen floor and I don't know what to do I tried turning it off but I broke off the handle. (Y/n) isn't going to be happy with this.
(Y/n) pov:
I hear water running, 'probably barely adding the water' what I didn't expect was an indoor swimming pool......."mark......what happened?" I stayed clam because mark doesn't know this but when I was in kitchen duty this happened to me....three times. Mark was on the bridges of cry, "I'm sorry I was getting the water and then the handle popped off a-and the water wouldn't stop running I-I grabbed the towels but that didn't work PLEASE DONT GET MAD!!" I was surprised how scared mark was and the tears coming out of him," mark it's okay in a matter in fact this happened to me...three times and I've learned how to fix it look there's a nob under the sink" I twist it and the water shuts off," see easy now next time you'll know" I rubbed the top of his head. He looked shock that I didn't go crazy on him well this is the highlight of dayヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Hey how ye been what you think yay or nay
Have a good life BYE🍓❤