Mini me?

Mark pov:
I watched as (y/n) lifted all the water at the same time and send it out the lawn,"your not mad at me?" "No I'm not like I said it happened to me three times and those times were worse than this the kitchen and the living room was an in door pool" she gave a closed eye smile.'well then'
(Y/n) pov:
Mark just stood there shocked. Hey it's not everyday I let people down easily."you gonna help with breakfast or not?" He got up in the now dry floor and walked to the fridge,"let's have cereal" he agreed I took out the bowls and spoons while he got(whatever cereal you like) yin and yang walked down the stairs with Mr.Midnight on yangs back. "Hey your bowls are full dig in" I heard mark speak out while they pass by us I took the chance to grab Mr.Midnight and set him on the table with a small bowl of milk. "Hey mark what do you think about the dress it actually fits me" I asked mark looks to the side of the table and noticed me wearing it,"it looks nice are you leaving your hair down?" "Yea it's a great day to wear something different for once" "yea I'm gonna run to kakashi and copy his moves."hehe the copycat being copied, that's something you don't see everyday" I finished my cereal,"you ready to go?""yes can yin and yang come oh and Mr.Midnight too?" "Uuhhhhh sure why not but"I turned towards yin and yang "if you guys do something dumb you're going to be sent back home" the pups nodded understanding me. I stood up from my chair and put on my mouth cover mark does the same and puts my headband on his left eye. I offered my hand to mark and gradually grabbed my hand "let's go"
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Narrator pov:
Yin and yang were in front of (y/n) and mark Mr.Midnight slept on marks shoulder cuddling on his neck for the warmth. They come closer to the training grounds. (Y/n) lets go of marks hand," hey I have an idea since kakashi still isn't here why do you walk over there and see if they'll fall for it thinking you're kakashi "mark thought about it thinking it'll be funny to think kakashi shrunk I dyed my hair gray too to look like his hair."sure but what if they don't believe it" "then I'll come out of the trees" (y/n) responded. She jumped into a tree to watch the show
Naruto pov:
Sitting here waiting for kakashi to come is tiresome. I look up to see kakashi but small" um are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" As little kakashi comes closer with a bored face," good morning team sorry I'm late" Sakura was the first to speak,"um sensei you look different why are you so small?" "What are you talking about I've always being like this did you forget how I looked?" Little kakashi spoke out. "YOUR NOT KAKASHI WHO ARE YOU!" I pulled out my Kunai ready to stab him. For all we know he can be an Imposter. I ran towards him right when I was about to stab him my hand got twisted lifting me up and landing on my stomach my arm was twisted and held in place I look behind me to see (y/n) stepping on my back while holding my arm up with a dark eyes staring down on me
(Y/n) pov:
I watched as they looked at mark with dumb faces. Mark was telling them if they forgot how he looked when they talked the other day. I hear Naruto yell out," YOUR NOT KAKASHI WHO ARE YOU!" I see him pull out his kunai about to stab mark. I grabbed him just in time I twist his arm and lift him landing on his stomach while his arm was twisted back. He looks up at me with a terrified face,"and what you think you are doing to my brother?" I stepped on him hard. "Well?" "S-Sorry I didn't mean to I thought he was an imposter" "so you grabbed a kunai and was going to stab and young boy which was my brother" I said darkly I sighed knowing his arm will crack if I hold it more so I let go I walked to the other two," don't hurt my brother" Sakura was sweating in fear while sasuke tried not to show any fear. I see the real kakashi come.
Kakashi pov:
I saw the whole scene when (y/n) grabbed Naruto and dropped him. She's wear a dress is what I notice as well,'wow she looks more beautiful then ever'I thought wait no I can't think like that she's young and I'm  older than her. I see a mini me run up to me 'what the?' " um hi?" Mini me hugs my right leg "hi kakashi finally you made it it's me mark" he lets go of my leg and pick him up. 'He even dyed his hair like mines' "mark? Why are you dressed like me?" " I saw (y/n)'s Jōnin jacket and I noticed it fits me and my hair was long enough to be like your bizarre gravity defying hair so I thought why not look like kakashi for the day?!" He said with excitement. (Y/n) walked up to us and laughed a little ," you know kakashi mark looks like he would be your son" she continued to laugh.
Sasuke pov:
(Y/n) is terrifying when you mess with her brother. I shivered at the pervious scene kakashi was finally coming (y/n)'s brother runs towards kakashi he seemed shocked when he saw a tiny him. I looked away from them and looked at (y/n) she may be wearing a dress but she can move fast. That dress compliments her legs they have scratches on her but they're probably from her dogs. I see them under a tree sleeping. (Y/n) should wear dress more often she looks beautiful,' wait did I just think that sasuke you know not to fall in love not right know focus' I was pulled out of my thoughts when I hear (y/n) laugh it's like an angel. " you know kakashi mark looks like he would be your son" she continued to laugh 'mark? So he must be mark when she said she had to go home' for some reason I sighed in relief at this (y/n) what are you doing to me?
❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤
How was that? Yay or nay?
Have a good life BYE!🍓