The battle begins part 1

The next day
(y/n) pov
Mark awoken me, "hey wake up it's morning"
I got up rubbing my eyes "morning"
I changed clothes I began walking to the kitchen I Found marks bag on the floor next to the door 'why is it here?' I picked it up to hear a tear at the bottom everything that was once inside the bag now on the cold floor. 'dang it' I found yin and Yang's food in a medium sized container one labeled yin and the other yang. I opened it to see the food it was as if the food was contaminated with a disease that was not discovered yet my lungs burned at the lingering scent that float around in the air. I stretched my arm out trying to keep it as far away  from me as possible I hear scratches on the door as a curious human I was opened it "herro? Anyone here?" I opened it wider I was tackled to the floor dropping the containers as well I was dropped by giant logs of fur 'yin....yang' . Yin and Yang ran around the hall sniffing the air with watery mouths," hey your foods are right there" I pointed across from me I got up to open the other one while turning my face away from it. I let them enjoy their food. I walked to the table mark was seated next to Kakashi eating his breakfast." morning" I waved at everyone I sat myself next to sakura," narutos not here looks like he was out all night again" Tazuna said looking at me and sakura as she started to talk," he's gone completely crazy he's out climbing trees in the dark he could be dead by now you know from using up too much of his chakra"" Well I certainly hopes he's okay a child spending the night in the woods alone" inaris mom said with concern in her voice she passes my plate in front of me I smile "thank you"" there's nothing to be worry about narutos a goofy kid but he's also a full-fleged ninja he can handle himself"" sakuras right narutos such a loser he's probably lying out there dead somewhere" sasuke rose from his chair and turned to the door walking towards it,"sasuke""I'm going for a walk" he responded back" but we just started eating-huh?! That was fast" I laughed at sakuras reaction to sasukes fast eating ability. I look up inari hasn't touched his food poor kid he was crying all night until he fully pass out falling asleep. " hey mark let's practice more on your flying" he nodded and turned to kakashi," hey Kakashi want to come watch me practice?!" mark practically yelled at him. "mark I don't think he can move much Kakashi you don't have to if you don't want to" Kakashi looked down at mark as he hummed thinking,"is that a challenge I hear (y/n)...sure mark just try not to move to much" he smiled at him 'well then' I looked at the guys "sakura want to join us as well? Inari?" sakura nodded her head yes as for inari he shook his head no" okay then.
"okay today well work on speed mark" I said "okay I got this" he began to take out his wings Ready to take off " but here's the thing you're not flying you're running" I can feel the confusion behind me sakura and Kakashi wondering what I'm thinking" running what do you mean by that?" mark questioned tilting his head," well to gain speed in flight you need enough speed too in running to keep up the speed...it kinda makes it easier for the flyer" I said rubbing my neck. For the next 30 minutes mark was getting better his speed is getting better and stronger.
❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤🍓❤
We went off to find sasuke and naruto they haven't came back yet. Mark was sleeping on my back he was so tired from all the running,"knowing naruto he could be anywhere and sasuke hasn't come back either I wonder where they are" sakura wondered. A kunai came flying towards us as it pinned to the grassy floor we all look up to see naruto laying on a high tree branch." wow naruto can climb that high now using his chakra that's great" sakura said amazed,"what do you think high enough for you guys? I mean it's a long way down huh?" he said jumping up. I set mark down to see a better angle I walked up to Kakashi naruto stood on the tree for a while until he slipped scaring sakura in the process. He fell backwards and ended up upside down on the tree laughing at us,"haha just kidding you guys really go for it haha haha" he continued laughing,"we were worried about you naruto" "why do I think this is going to end badly" I hear Kakashi finally speak out right as he said it narutos feet popped off the tree I ran up the tree grabbing his feet as sasuke grabbed my ankles we hung there for a few seconds,"you really are a total loser naruto"" huh?! Sasuke?!" I laughed at his reaction,"hey can you let go of my ankles?" I asked smiling at sasuke he blushed and nodded letting go I opened my wings as I flew down once we were near the ground I let Naruto crawl against the floor getting up,"thanks" "no problem" I went to pick up mark still flying,"hey Kakashi need a lift?""No it's fine I can walk""you sure?""yeah thanks though" naruto ran up to me asking if I can give him a lift,"sure give me your arms" I lifted naruto off the ground and put him back down"there see yea" I flew away from everyone back to the house"AWE COME ON!!"I hear naruto shout out.
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
So what ye think
YAY OR NAY
HAVE A GOOD LIFE BYE!!❤🍜🍓