Bells🔔

Kakashi pov:
I put mark down but he latched onto leg so I basically waddled the rest of the way," good morning sorry I'm late a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way around" that's a lie I was reading(*≧▽≦)
"Anyway the clock is set till noon this test will be a pass or fail, you will have to take these bells from (y/n) and me, she will have one and I'll have one as well" "wait but there are two bells and there is three of us." Sakura said,"well that's so one person can be tied to the post and be sent back to the academy, then again you can all fall. So I want to to come at me with all you got yes you can use your weapons" "but Kakashi isn't that dangerous?"Sakura spoke out"ya he can even dodge a board erase without someone to catch it for him" naruto yelled out laughing"those who fail bark the loudest When I say start go hide ready.." Naruto came at me in 3 second the shuriken was behind his neck,"don't be so anxious, but then again you had the will to kill me I'm starting to like you guys now start!"
(Y/n) pov:
I grab the second bell and walked beside Kakashi mark ran up to Kakashi and pulled the side of his pocket,"so they have to work together to take the bells from you guys basically" He said quietly I was surprised mark figured it out so quickly," yes but how did you figure it out so fast?" Kakashi asked," well if you live with a Jōnin and they teach you you start to realize the most simplest things" mark said while smiling. Kakashi and I stood there shocked. "Well that was the highlight of my day hahaha"I laughed. I see naruto about to. Battle Kakashi mark stayed to watched. "You know compared to the others you're a little weird." Kakashi said "the only thing that is weird is you hair cut!" "In all honesty I like kakashis hair" I whispered to mark.
Narrator pov:
As naruto ran towards Kakashi, Kakashi reached in this weapon bag which cause naruto to stop in his tracks. He pulls out his porn book. This only irritated naruto more as he tried to punch him which he dodges catches attempts to jump kick him but he dodges easily. Naruto tries to punch him again but disappeared and appeared right behind him with his hands making a sign,"NARUTO GET OUT OF THERE HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU!!"Sakura yells out but fails at it," to late LEAF VILLAGE SECRET FINGER JUTSU, A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!!" Kakashi yells out as he sticks his two fingers inside narutos butt
(Y/n) pov:
'OH god I haven't seen that in a long time!' I laughed so hard I fell backwards still laughing. In the corner of my eye I see Sakura in a bush. 'Let's see how sharp she really is' I disappeared in a poof I stood right behind Sakura 'hehehe illusion JUTSU' leaves flew around Sakura as I jumped in a tree to she how this would work out. In the end she passed out 'well that was sad to watch maybe I took it to far....nah' I jumped off the tree and walk out in the clearing. I trip over something or someone I see sasuke in the ground head showing body gone"HAHAHAHAHA OH MAN KAKASHI REALLY OUT DID HIMSELF THIS TIME HAHAHAHAHA" "tch' can you get me out" he looked away "I'm sorry what?" "Can you get me out" " magic word sugar cube" I said he stayed quiet and red 'I should fuck around with him I'm so fucken evil mwhaha!" I grabbed his chin lightly and faced him towards me centimeters away I kissed his nose in return he fainted 'I'm so fucken evil' I got up and went behind him Earth style jutsu; earth lift I stomped the ground to see sasuke be shot out of the ground like a canon. Maybe I used to much strength. I hear the alarm go off guess the times up. I walk back to see naruto tied to the log thing sasuke still a blushing mess and Sakura sitting next to naruto mark was standing next to Kakashi Mr.Midnight napping yin and yang still under the tree but awake.
Narrator pov:
"Well," Kakashi started, "looks like all three of you wont be sent back to the academy". They all shouted with excitement
"That means-" naruto spoke out
"Yep you are all being dropped from the program. Permanently." He stated bluntly.
"NANI!!!"they shouted
"But...but you said-... That we would be sent back to the academy! You can't change your mind and kick us out!" Naruto argued.
"None of you understood this exercise what makes this sad is that my own brother a 4 year old figured it out as soon as it started." (Y/n) deadpan
"Why do you think they chose 3 in a squad?" Kakashi stated
"I don't know we didn't make the rules!" Naruto grumbled loudly.
Mark started to speak "it's so simple... TEAMWORK!"
"A genie should have a natural feeling for teamwork but you three? You don't think like ninja. You think like kids brats." Kakashi glared at them.
Apparently that ticked off sasuke and wasn't taking it very well because he ran up to Kakashi with a kunai knife. (Y/n) ran up to sasuke flipping him over, foot on his back.
"Hey you can't step on sasuke like he's some bug!" Sakura yelled out "Acutally I can unless you want his spot I suggest you shut up" (y/n) softly said
Kakashi went all out on teamwork and how the outcome if one works alone. Kakashi said they can eat but not to feed naruto that he makes the rules and they follow.
Kakashi pov:
"Mark you know what's supposed to happen to tell them" I whispered in his ear "okay mark I want you to stay here and watch them got it?" I said to him he gave me a wink or I think it was "(y/n) come with me" we proofed in a tree,"so they have to feed naruto?" I hear (y/n) say out loud "yea hey can I ask you something?" "Yea what is it" she turned her body so she was facing me. "Why don't you show your face...?" I regret asking because she looked down her bangs covering her eyes I hear a sniff "oh I'm sorry I-""no it's okay and I cover my face because two reasons one I have a nasty scar on my cheek and I don't like the way I look...." That surprised me (y/n) doesn't usually let things like this get to her, she pulls her mouth cover off my eyes or eye widen seeing the scare on her cheek she's like me but I have one going down my eye I lift my headband to show her my scar she gasped. I closed my eyes I felt a soft hand touch my closed scar eye I opened them to see (y/n) crying. I grabbed her in a tight hug,"you look beautiful don't let this get to you I grabbed her face and kissed her cheek. She smiled....a real smile she grabbed my face and kissed my eye I blushed 'I shouldn't feel this way' "hey they're feeding naruto" she said I pulled my headband down covering my eye.
Narrator pov:
Kakashi 'poofed' over to them as the sky darken and he began making hand signs. "Any last words?"
"But-but you said-" sasuke interrupted naruto.
"We had to feed naruto because then he would be weak and jeopardize the test"
"Yeah!what sasuke said! The four of us are one!"Sakura agreed.
"You pass"Kakashi replied vaguely.
"Nani?!"
"You.pass. You helped naruto, and that was an example of teamwork."(y/n) began as she walked closer to the team
"Yeah I'm a ninja now a ninja believe it!"
"Team 7 is one its first mission starting tomorrow let's go home guys"
(Y/n) pov:
Kakashi Sakura sasuke started to walk home "YIN YANG LETS GO HOME GUYS!" I called they ran pass me yin jumped on sasuke as yang jumped on Kakashi. I looked for mark to see him sleeping on the pole thing that naruto was tied to I untied naruto jumped and floated for a bit to grab marki floated down to see naruto staring at me in amazement"how did you do that?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Magic" I smiled and began to walk home with mark in my arms.
🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙🍓🍙
Yay end of the chapter!!!
Any way yay or nay?
Have a good life BYE!🍓❤️