#2 random

Another one
(••)
I liked the first random story so imma just keep making them (*≧▽≦)
Little (y/n) in- A day with kisame:

Pein was having second thoughts in leaving (y/n) behind for a week 'what if they brake her she can't walk yet nor talk'
He lifted the baby staring directly in her eyes,"you're more trouble than what I thought little goddess" the child grabbed his sleeve not wanting him to let her go yet.
Pein walked around his room looking for the items little (y/n) might need for the week. A small toy was thrown, the back of his head making a clink sound on the floor,"what was that for little goddess" (y/n) just laughed getting a reaction from her father.
He sighed obviously not getting a single word out of the child, "say dad, dada, da, anything?" He clinched her small hands hoping she'll say a word to him. 'Nothing'
"Pein are you ready yet?""just a minute" he lifted the child into his arms with a bag that carried everything she needed."now I am" "I thought (y/n) was going to stay""I changed my mind""pein you know you can't take her even if you're god that doesn't mean she won't get hurt" he thought of what she said and it was true where he's going is no playground on a sunny Saturday afternoon."okay....where's itachi?""in his room"
Pein walked to the uchiha room knocking."hello Leader-sama I thought you left already""I was about to but I came to drop off (y/n) here are her items for the week"he handed the bag over to itachi he held (y/n)'s little hand getting her attention "say bye to dad" nothing just silence"she can't talk yet can she""no" he passed down the child walking to exit leaving for the week.
"Okay (y/n) what should we do today?sleep? Good idea" itachi crashed on his bed letting (y/n) roam around the little space he gives her."itachi have you seen-oh hey kid how you been?" (Y/n) shouted in delight seeing the shark man again. She made her way around itachi almost slipping off the edge. She tried reaching for him but was too far."awe you want to hug from your awesome friend?" He threw (y/n) up lightly getting giggles as she came back down"let's see little (y/n) walk" the moment he set her on her feet she sneezed and fell backwards"oops try again" kisame stood her up again but she didn't move."come on (y/n) move them legs" she sat herself back down laying on her back.
"Come on try....for me..."itachi watched in amazement seeing his partner getting shutdown from a baby it isn't something you see everyday."well if you doing this good with the kid Ill be leaving see ya""wait ita-and he's gone"
Kisame got up leaving the bouncing baby on the floor spread out."hey don't be lazy be like every other baby. active." She gave him a blank stare not wanting to move anymore instead she rolled to the other side of the room crashing into the wall. Kisame placed his hands on his hips. Thinking of how to kill time for the day."hey let's go for a walk" he lifted (y/n) grabbing her baby bag"lets see what your dad left you" he sat her next to the bag she slipped herself in his bed hiding under the covers laughing. "Hey that's my bed! Get out! I just fixed it!" He pulled the sheets surprisingly getting the same strength from (y/n) pulling back"how are you this strong your just a baby?!"the more he pulled she pulled harder ,"FINE, HAVE IT!"he let go of the sheets grunting.(y/n) giggled traveling under the sheets popping her head out on the side right next to a grump kisame. She poked his face wanting him to smile he grunted at her looking the other direction. She sat down behind his head resting her legs on his shoulders. She messed up his hair laying it flat no longer spiked up. He looked up her "I hate you...." she pulled his face forcing a smile on him he chuckled at her attempt to make him happy....and it worked. He hears something outside and stood up about to open the door, he hears a thump on the floor. He turns around thinking she fell off the bed. (Y/n) slowly let go walking towards him trying to grab him."YES! Come on (y/n) just a little more" he squatted down encouraging her to keep moving. She jumped on him smiling breathing heavily after walking a short distance "you did it (y/n) lets go show everyone else"
He rushed to the living room seeing some were already there,"guys look what (y/n) can do" he set her next to the coffee table hoping she'll walk again. She turned around looking at him "come on (y/n) you can do it again""can (y/n)-chan walk now ooo~Tobi wants to see!!" Tobi rose up standing next to kisame shouting she can do it.
-20 minutes later-
Everyone was growing impatient thinking that she isn't going to walk "The little fucker isn't walking she's just playing with that stupid cup!" Hidan shouted startling (y/n) she gave him a grumpy face throwing the cup at his face and waddled to kisame grabbing his leg.
"hahaha guess she just needed to be angered thanks hidan""I'm gonna sacrifice that bitch to jashin" he growled ripping her away from kisame poking her face. "No leader-chan would be sad!!" Tobi shouted waving his hands around. (Y/n) grew annoyed by his cussing and constant poking she grabbed his finger biting hard. A moment of silence was taken from everyone....
"OUCH GET HER OFF!!!!" He dangled her in the air small growls came out of her"hold still" itachi grabbing her pressing a tickle spot making her let go. She giggled latching onto itachi's neck."my finger" hidan whimpered grabbing his teeth marked finger"kisame did you teach her that?" Itachi looked suspicious at him "no! She did that on her own all we did today was fight over the bed sheets""that's something you don't hear everyday" Sasori finally spoke out looking away from his almost finished puppet.
"Hey guys what did we miss-probably a near death" Zetsu rose out of the ground waving at everyone "maybe"hidan cried on the floor "Tobi saw hidans finger almost get eaten by (y/n)-chan"
"Really? -grabs (y/n)- good job (y/n)-those lessons are really paying off""wait...you taught her that?""duh-who else bites in this group?" Zetsu placed (y/n) on his side looking at everyone. A dark aura runs through everyone but Tobi who stood there with arms crossed shaking his head in a disapproval motion.
Zetsu sensed it and placed her on the ground "uh never do it again okay (y/n)-don't think about it either" he quickly dug back underground escaping everyone's glare.
🍡👾🍡👾🍡👾🍡👾🍡👾🍡
I actually like doing these
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ