Training

❤️Your shuriken❤️
Waiting for kakashi to wake up isn't the greatest thing to watch. 'God damit what's taking you so long man?'(y/n) began to pace around the room limping a little because of her aching leg she has been sitting on for a while. Inaris mom walks in asking if she wanted anything,"some water will do...thanks"she walked back out a light groan sound appeared behind her as she turns to see kakashi trying to get up,"no kakashi stay down you over used your ---- again"(y/n) she said while pushing his head down to the pillow. Everyone began to walk into the room yin and Yang stayed outside enjoying the nice breeze that would pass by once in a while. (y/n) looks back at Kakashi "You know Kakashi if I didn't know any better think your team has grown especially naruto""oh you've noticed" naruto shouted while flexing in front of everyone. Tazuna rolled his eyes (y/n) blankly looks to the side thinking about the encounter of zabuza. "(y/n) are you okay? You seem to be thinking hard about something" sakura questioned. "yes in fine just don't I have a feeling that wasn't going to be the last time we see zabuza" she sternly said,"why do you say that (y/n)?" sasuke spoke out" the weapon that was used to "kill" zabuza....it was a needle I forgot what it's called" she said while tapping her head with her finger." it was a senbon....wait you don't think""yea he is probably still alive""but Kakashi-sensei you check and you said he's dead" Sakura basically shouted into (y/n) ear. "Well if your done yelling into my ear, you would have known that senbon needles don't technically kill you they shut your body down long enough to dispose of the body or if the person holding the needles chooses to kill that person than that's different..."(y/n) responded with a blank face as if she hasn't slept in days." Well after this conversation I agree that I have grown now things will get interesting! Believe it!" Naruto shouted of the other side of the room.
"I don't believe it, nothing's going to be okay!"everyone turned to the new voice by the door was inari,"who the heck are you?!"Naruto demands.
Hey, inari! Where've you been?!" Tazuna says and inari runs over to to give him a hug,"welcome back grandpa!""wow okay I see how it is inari no hug to your sister?" (Y/n) says a little disappointed but laughed at the same time,"one-chan!! Your back" inari gets up and runs towards (y/n) knocking her over onto her back.,"onee....chan? what?" Mark questions with a little sadness in his eyes. " oh mark your still my number one....inari is just the other little brother think of him as your brother as well" (y/n) grabs mark and inari by the heads giving them a hug. "Inari where are you going?" He opens the door, " I'll be looking at the sea" Kakashi begins to explain how he will train his team even if he is in pain.
🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙🍜🍙
"So now the training begins!...so before that, let me explain Chakra power for a ninja, from the basics. (Y/n) thought that maybe Kakashi can handle the talking for now. She focused the chakra on her feet and walked up the tree to a high branch and hung upside down. Mark tried to follow but couldn't get enough onto his feet. Her arms slide past her head reaching out for mark as he jumped getting a good grip on her hands as he swing himself with his feet passing back and forth."like that only not playing around with young siblings"
(Y/n) pov:
I look up to see everyone looking at me and mark playing. I let mark drop to his feet as I jump down giving the squad a kunai each, "you will each run up a tree and use these to mark your spot and get as high as you can each time you go up"I explained as I walked back to mark picking him up" if you can excuse us we have some training to do" yin and yang stayed behind with the squad to watch them fail.
"Okay mark lets start of where we left off" I say as he gives a nod. He starts to stretch his wings as did I. I changed outfits to be comfortable flying. I tie my hair in a high ponytail and wear a sports bra with shorts I put the ninja shoes back on with my mask still on." Okay mark lets see how much you can get off the floor without a pause" I cross my arms as I watch mark flap his wings with force to lift his small body...to much force he's forcing it it's supposed to be natural. " okay that's enough mark you're adding force to it just relax take deep breaths." " I try to stay clam but I'm afraid I'm going to fail and you'll be disappointed at me" he fidgets with his fingers."mark I can never be disappointed in you look here walk with me-starts to walk down the trail-look if you think me being disappointed in you is bad then talk to me I'm your sister I'm here to make you feel protected, cared for, and there is nothing in this world that will change that" I give mark a tight hug. We come near a clearing near a lake with trees nearby. We sit face to face,"okay I want to you to close your eyes think of what makes you happy extend that feeling threw out your body" I get up to sit back down behind mark to open his wings so they can feel the breeze pass by.
After about 20 minutes he gets up and flaps his wings as he flies higher by the second 'that a boy mark' I fly up to see he still has his eyes closed " mark you can open your eyes look how high you've flown I'm proud of you!" I grab his hands his eyes show excitement in attempt to fly forward he succeeds well." Okay mark I want you to fly faster add strength to the wings try to keep a straight body." "Okay can you give me a push tho?"" Fine but just this once"
❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️🍓❤️
So yay or nay I don't know about this story it seems....meh
Well have a good life
BYE!🍜🍓❤️🍙🍘