A Little More Effort

(Y/n) pov:
I woke up....sore 'why am I on the couch?' "Ugh!!" I flopped on the couch groaning maybe a run will help. I changed into some exercise clothes seeing the sunset out the window...I can still run I thought about running to the bridge and back.
I waved at some people as I passed by I reached the bridge but I didn't expect Naruto there taking a swim? With some guy I forgot his name but honestly I could care less,"Naruto, what are you doing down there?""(y/n)! I'm so glad you're here Kakashi sensei said that you'll be my mentor for the next test!""that's not true! I'm going to be his mentor you're just helping out if I need help and now I know why!""well then we get to spend time together training Naruto" I smacked his leg happily accidentally making him fall next to Naruto grunting while Naruto laughed"sorry here let me help you""no need I can get out" he stood up ready to jump"I was taking to Naruto" I flew down grabbing his arms back up the bridge leaning over seeing him still there"are you coming up or nah?""actually...can you get me too""I thought you said you can do it yourself?""well I can but um...Naruto has been running around a lot and um it made me tired yea tired" I sighed jumping down he looked confused I went behind him lining him up"okay I want you to stay still""what?wha-?!" I grabbed his shirt in both hands tossing him up the bridge I jumped up pulling him laying on the floor"do it again! Hahaha!"Naruto rolled on the ground holding his stomach."
~20 minutes later~
"I apologize for throwing you on the bridge""it's okay just order what you want I'm paying""oh man thanks!"I ordered (whatever you want)they talked about chakra control explaining how his team have better chakra control than him ."and now your other mentor (y/n) I've seen her do clone Justus and can make 10 with little chakra anyone can reach that level but it needs patients""something you don't have Naruto" he just glared at me making that comment,"now then let's go""sir your bill"oh yes-huh?!"I don't think he's ever met Naruto.
•Moments later•
We arrived at the hot springs"oh man I need this""you can do it later (y/n) right now- Naruto that's the women's side!!"he stopped turning walking back to us"why are we here?""training apparently I don't know either naruto so don't ask"we got to a pool side okay now I see what's happening"walk on this hot water""walk on hot water can you really do that?""oh course you can!""Naruto it's like climbing trees only on water""for example (y/n) go do it""ight then" I floated on the water Naruto followed but failed falling in the hot water over and over he started floating but only half of it he was still in the water" come on Naruto you can do it just stay...calm"and there he goes he yelled losing focus. What the why is-oh no...not again. Still don't know his name ran up to him make his frog friend come out crashing him on the floor"Jiraiya what are you doing?""you know him"Naruto asked"know him heck he taught me some of his moves but things happened"I glared at him"aw come on (y/n) you cant be still mad at me" I punched him in the stomach knocking him off the frogs back."I'll take that as a yes""(y/n) what did he do?""well he peeped""I'm sorry I didn't know I thought you were a teen I can't tell because of those women parts on you"I growled at him as he quickly hid behind the frog disappearing leaving him open"wow what a perv!!" Naruto yelled at him. I checked on the"sensei" as Naruto ranted on him being a pervert and research"hey wake up" I placed his head on my legs patting his cheek to wake up."join my training" please no I don't want to be with him again. I prayed quitely and there he goes chasing him"Naruto wait where- oh what the heck I find him later" come on wake up I can't stay here long."hey wake up or I'll do something you'll regret" nothing fine then maybe I can do that kiss of truth everyone thinks it's a kiss even though it's not no matter how many times I tell them"fine then" I clapped my hands together leaning on him "kissing"his lips this is so weird!! I feel a jolt under me I was going to lift up but pulled back 'help! Rape!!' I fell back 'im done doing that for now and ever until I really need it'"you couldn't help yourself could you"I got up seeing him inches away,"get the fudge away from me" he sat down still close"where's Naruto? I mean I don't mind the two of us being alone"'you need Jesus' I place my fingers close to my face looking for Naruto, man he's still with Jiraiya"I found naruto let's go" I got up getting pulled down on someone's lap holding me around the waist"do we have to""yes and let go before I call Kakashi and make him run your butt over hot rocks" he let go we jumped roof to roof dropping down the corner where Naruto is with Jiraiya."so training I have to train""I careless about your training you ruined my research!""research sure but I don't want to be with lame-O and (y/n) she's the only one who can train me properly and that guy isn't letting her do it!""(y/n) training you you say? Maybe but you have to show me something""something okay" and there's a girl Naruto I blocked glasses eyes before he shoots off like every guy that does"hey what are you doing....are you jealous that I'm seeing something you don't like?" He smirked 'oh no you didnt' I through him towards the well as he falls down getting wet."I like you! You pass!"Jiraiya shouts 'what's wrong with him."I have one condition""what is it?""you have to stay that form always around me""Hey! Sure enough you're just a pervert! You Pervy sage!" I come out the shadows walking up to them,"so what is it Jiraiya are you going to train him or not?" I ask him."fine but you have to sit on my lap"he grinned,"no! I will not""then no see yea""no! Please (y/n) I do whatever you want! Please!!"
'Why me!?!?'
----------------------------------
🍡