Character Information

Name: Rizabeth Armsel

Ethnicity: Half German Half Belarusian

Age: 16 (Chapter 1: 11 years old)

Appearance: shoulder length black hair (see picture for details) blue translucent eyes, fair skin, 5'6 in height, 27 in waistline. (167 cm in height)

Status: Alive/ Human

Skill stats:

Strength: 6/10 (uses the force of the 3DMG to cut a Titan's neck deeply)

Speed: 8/10 (Only speeds up when needed; to conserve gas)

Intelligence: 8/10

Endurance: 4/10 (Side effects of her past sickness)

Agility: 7/10

3DMG skills: 8/10 (Practices regularly)

Combat: 9/10

Observation skills: 9/10

Cooperation: 2/10

Likes: Watching the sunrise, fire flies, discovery, beautiful scenery, achieving her dreams, independence, freedom, going to new places.

Dislikes: Restriction, Authority, rules, the walls, physical contact, sleeping at night, nightmares.

Hobbies: Writing about the beautiful things she has seen on her journal and waiting for the sun to shine everyday.

Attitude: She is very rebellious, hard headed and intuitive. She doesn't like people ordering her around. She has a sense of determination and purpose that drives her to achieve her goals, she is a very opinionated person, she won't hesitate to state her opinion unless it is necessary to shut her mouth, she is also calm and analyzing when she is quiet, if she's quiet, it means that she is thinking. She also is curios about anything around her and she wouldn't mind telling people about her theories. She is also adventurous, good at directions, perceiving emotions and analyzing people's thoughts.

Weakness: She was traumatized when she was a child, she will flinch, freeze or move away quick and gets flashbacks upon physical contact. She has weak lungs which causes her to get tired easily, she needs to catch her breath for five minutes then continue fighting. She developed sleeping problems, she can't sleep at night or else she'll have night terrors, she is never able to fight to her fullest strength. Her rebellious nature makes it difficult for her to be in teams and always does things her way which is often a negative effect and ruins the plan, she has a hard time practicing what she preaches, her "not following the plan" attitude made a lot of people die.

Strengths: She is always filled with determination because of her dream to go beyond the walls and discover the beauty of this world, she'll do anything to achieve her dream. Having her friends or people cheer her up during a battle increases her capacity and fuels her will to fight. She is always filled with the idea of proving herself to everyone around her, she always wants to do better than what she did before. Her family has a secret fighting style that helps her fight without getting tired easily. She often can use her surroundings to fight better, using anything and everything as a weapon for survival, she is good at telling what people are feeling, has explicit analyzing skills and is a human lie detector.

Dream/Goal: To be free, to discover more beautiful things in this world, to see the sun shine without the walls blocking it, to prove to herself and to everyone around her that they were wrong to judge her.

Quote: "There is more beyond the confining walls and dense forests, a beauty that no normal person in this walls can see, and that place is where I want to be"

Hairstyle: This is her hairstyle, she doesn't look like this, just the hairstyle, just make the hair up to her shoulders to make the picture a perfect representation of her hairstyle [Art work not mine, thank God for Pinterest]

Her outfit also looks like Rizabeth's, just make the button up white then the rest is black.

Actual Appearance (not my drawing)

Trivia: Rizabeth's character design is based of off Petra Ral