Chapter 28: Finding Elysium

Okay, okay. Hello everyone! As you all know, I rarely do this, but I just have to because something happened with the story...

IT REACHED 1000 VIEWS!

Oh my gosh, if I knew that this would happen, I would've made ten chapters and publish them simultaneously as a gift, but I don't, but here's a double update just for you guys ;)

_______________________________

FIRST PERSON P.O.V (RIZA)

I couldn't -I can't explain this, this feeling. The feeling when everything around you just froze and then shattered into a million pieces. I don't want to feel that ever again.

Not again.

Why is it that death follows me everywhere I go? It's like a curse that continues to haunt me to this moment. It's sickening, It's deadly and it makes you forget who you truly are.

But what hurts the most was that she's accepting it, she likes the fact that she's finally saying goodbye. 

She stares at me with the sweetest smile I have ever seen. Her hair tie loose, making her jet black strands fall to the ground. The soil was touching it as she lay down before me, blood, sweat, tears and dirt covered her dark locks. 

The female titan looked at her with shock and familiarity, as if she knows who she is. I know from that moment on, that my whole world came to a screeching halt. Reality slapped me on my face again, this time, the pain is unbearable. 

I don't want this, let me go back!

Tom came down from the trees, coming over to us as fast as he can. Mikasa stared in shock at what happened, but she still kept a watchful eye at the female titan. Tom landed before the two of us, his hands shaking ever so slightly.

"Give her to me" Tom said, his voice cracking. I nodded and then he swooped down and took her in his arms and then I turned to Mikasa and then to the bitch. You'll pay for this, even if its the last thing I'll ever do. I'll make sure of it.

"Kill her. Slice her to pieces, make her feel that going to hell is a lot better than living in this life. That's a favor I'd like to ask you" I said to Mikasa and she nodded at me. I looked back to the female titan with a glare and our gazes met, her eyes widened and I turned around. You'll be the next person inside the casket.

Tom took her to a clearing, laying her down on green pastures. I overheard their arguing, but I remained quiet as I took the vacant spot next to her when I sat down. I managed to take a good look at her, that was when I shattered into pieces. 

What have I done?

"D-Daniella?" I muttered, tears streaming down on my cheeks as I watch the colors from her face turn pale. She's getting drained.

The colors were fading...

"She doesn't want me to take her to the Commander. She refuses to get treated! I- I don't know what to do..." Tom said, panicking. He was on the brink of tears, while mine were already falling. He looked at her, unsure of what he should do, all of the sudden, he let out an aggravated scream. 

"Tom, calm down. You know that I dont like it when you're like this. I'll be alright, you'll see" She said, a sad smile forming on her lips. That's a lie and you know it. 

Tom didn't respond, instead he looked at her with disbelief, while I took her hand in mine. I don't know what to do. What can I do? It's not like I can give her my ability. It's not like I have a first aid kit.