Chapter 22: Trust and Bonds

I DREW DANIELLA! YEEEEYYYY

~~~~~~~~~

A new day. We are currently stuck in one of the rooms of the castle and by "stuck" I mean having to listen to Captain Levi rant all day about what we're going to do with Eren.

Which is very irksome to me.

"Good news, there might be a way to stop you without having to use one of my favorite methods" Levi said, crossing his arms.

In all honesty, I actually prefer having to listen to him all day rather than having to clean all day.

"We can just have Eren transform underneath a massive hole, therefore the density of the ground will limit him from doing anything that will put us at risk, then we'll cut his arms and legs, limiting his movements in the process" Wait..Is Levi seriously going to go with this plan?

Looks like Hanji is in favor of it, her face says "ecstacy"

And I'm not liking it one bit.

"If I'm correct, your limbs will just grow back like a lizard...creepy bastard" I snickered at Levi's line.

"Wait....Are my limbs really going to grow back? What if it wont?" Eren questioned.

"There's really no for certain here. Now you know what it feels like" Levi said bitterly.

"Actually, his limbs will grow back. No worries, but it will take some time since he just transformed" I said and Levi narrowed his gaze at me.

"Great, stealing my thunder again. What did I tell you, brat?" He said and I gulped and avoided his gaze.

"Uhh, to shut my mouth?" I questioned, unsure if my answer is correct, but based on Captain Levi's expression....

It's not.

**************

The sun is shining, the weather is fine and everything is in place. We're still doing the "Experimenting on Eren 101 phase 1"

The Plan is to dig a really shitty deep hole, shove Eren in it, have him transform and have Hanji do her magic. Why do I sound so upset about this?

I was one of the people chosen to dig the stupid hole.

Stupid Captain Levi....making me dig a stupid gigantic hole. Thank goodness some of them helped me.

They weren't supposed to...

"Bite yourself already!" I shouted, taking a peak at Eren from above the hole.

"What do you think I'm doing?!" Eren shouted back, glaring at me as his hands were dripping with blood.

"You look like a kid that spilled tomato sauce all over himself. Are you sure that you're doing this right?"

"Shouldnt you be the one telling me that? Looks like you're the one not doing their job here!" He shouted back.

Okay, that was a solid burn...

I'M SO PROUD!

"What seems to be the problem?" Hanji asked, also looking down at him.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't" Eren replied, biting his finger again.

Oh and now he's nice....being all polite and shit.

"Okay, that's enough. Get him up" Captain Levi said and Gunther lowered down the rope to Eren. Levi sighted at him and suddenly, the atmosphere became lighter, as if they were relieved.