Chapter 11: Blonde Rival

The picture above is Rizabeth, made by yours truly and based off of a Petra Ral Fanart.

------------------------------

[Fast forward: 1 year and many months later]

The hardest test for me is the endurance test. Only a handful of people are aware of my weak lungs. They wouldn't let me join the Training Cops if they knew that I was unfit for the job.

But I wasnt going to let weak lungs hinder me from my dreams.

Now, endurance training is very hard and very important, because on the battle field out there in the walls, titans will be swarming around you, you'll never know how many of them will appear, so it's important to get your cardio checked. Unfortunately for me, that's our training right now at this moment.

"You're slow! Run you shit heads!"The Commander shouted. 

Fuck, can't he tone it down a little? Geez, I'm going to develop tinitus from this.

I was falling behind, but I wasn't last, Armin was, but I was second to the last. Which is still bad.

I breathed heavily as the rain showered down on us, the bags on our back was heavy as hell, seriously I think its filled with stones or sonething.

I exhaled and inhaled as I ran, I matched the beat of the movement of my feet to every breath I take. The rain wasn't helping, it made the ground slippery and more difficult to run on. I swear if I trip, its gonna be bloody.

"What's wrong Artlert? You're falling behind! Is this too hard for you?"The commander taunted, reducing his speed to match Armin's. I looked back to see Armin struggling to carry his bag, he was never one for physical activities.

"Do you want to be the only one that puts down his equipment?! If this was a real mission, you would've been titan food already!"The commander insulted then he increased his speed a little to my spot.

Oh shit. I'm roast.

"How about you Armsel?! Are you giving up? Where's your attitude now?!"The commander shouted, I turned to him and showed him that I am having trouble breathing. He just scoffed at my troubled state. 

Geez, does this man have a soul? If he does, I bet its corrupted or something...

"You have weak lungs! Then why become a soldier at all? Inhale and exhale deeply soldier, there's no room in the military for weak pussies like you"He said. That pissed me off.

FUCK  FUCK FUCKITY FUCKING HELL MOTHERFUCKER! YOU'RE NOT THE FUCKING BOSS OF ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!

-Okay you might be the Commander, but fuck your superiority!

BTW I AIN'T A CAT, GET YOUR EYES SOME GLASSES YOU PRICK!

Thankfully, before my beautiful thoughts became vocal, he already increased his speed and left. I sighed, relieved that the Commander of dipshits has finally directed his attention somewhere else.

Because I would've been dead if ever I started thinking out loud.

Stupid Keith Shadis, I'll show him who's the pussy! HECK I'LL SHOVE A CAT ON HIS FACE AND LETS SEE HOW HE LIKES IT!!!!

I ran and ran and I can see Armin doing the same. I was chasing after my breath, chasing after the wind. I continued to increase my speed.

Stupid Keith, Stupid endurance test, stupid rain, stupid bag, stupid....STUPID!

Physics can't help me this time, it's a matter of sheer strength and endurace! I can handle it....I can handle it. I can't give up now. I need to rub it in the Commander's face that I'm better than this.